• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT| The Year of the...uh...Platypus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leunam

title8nbe7.gif

nEEIs.png

rule-changes6na70.gif

ZiKvf.png

last-seasonwpz6a.gif

L1xeE.png

calendar0dbu5.gif

G2CeG.png

Lu3DT.png

HUawg.png

NOnjn.png

BTd2e.png

3aHl0.png

lnGiI.png

pHihf.png

PQC1S.png

4VZwM.png

VJUmo.png

hdi1c.png

lKCGE.png

teams82yq5.gif

iT06E.jpg

6p4nA.png

SYBve.png

UvNxH.png

602zR.png

P10Q3.png

wFcPd.png

9uekG.png

yBx82.png

sllh8.png

XleBy.png

ucBPe.png

get-competitive8hb03.gif

xk7fu.png

new thread.

*does the stupid dance*

EDIT: great thread. But nothing about Kimi's comeback?!! it's the highlight of the new season everywhere, so why are we ignoring it here?.. nevertheless, great job guys :)

Edmond Dantès

Dantès the White
Well done to everyone involved and Leunam most of all. Salute to you my friend.

A truly stunning OP and the perfect starting point for what promises to be a thrilling season.

rudii

What an absolutely glorious OP. I thought i couldn't get more excited for this season, but this thread somehow did it.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Great OP. Phineas and Ferb proud of this season for sure.

Omiee

Amazing OP, great work like always.

im hyped for this season.

even better is the news that valencia might alternate with barcelona.

Caramello

Awesome OP, matches the quality of the F1GAF community ;)

I'd like to get the opinions of everybody, what apps should I download for my iOS devices for the F1 season? In particular for the Melbourne GP next weekend since I'll be there and it can be hard to keep track of everything going on when you're actually there.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Based on mathematical formula of post count x quality of post, Leunam can have my 2nd Sky Go user slot. PM for the details.

Frawdder

That is a fantastic OP, one of the best I've seen.

I can't wait for next weekend, the start of the season and everyone finally shows what they're really capable of. It's going to be great!

moojito

I would have to say that I think the mark webber pic flood theme pretty much ran its course in the last thread, and it was absolutely fine as that was a silly off season thread. It would be nice if it could stay there for the most part. I think the joke has come and gone and a lot of people might just continue it on now because they know that a section of the thread regulars are annoyed by it. It'd be nice to think we as a mini community are better than that.

Xun

Subscribed!

I've yet to see the new presenters gel with each other (I'm a peasant who can't afford £360+ a year just for F1), but I really wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people here with Sky watch the BBC races when they're live.

Omiee

Based on mathematical formula of post count x quality of post, Leunam can have my 2nd Sky Go user slot. PM for the details.

if he doesnt want it, id gladly take it.

i really need me a subsitute for the bbc streaming app of last year

really love the F1 gaf community btw, there is no trolling or bashing of other people's opinions as much as in other sports threads.

Leonsito

if he doesnt want it, id gladly take it.

i really need me a subsitute for the bbc streaming app of last year

really love the F1 gaf community btw, there is no trolling or bashing of other people's opinions as much as in other sports threads.

I see that in all the motorsports, for sure there is always some troll, but in general there is always an admiration for the sport and the drivers that goes above the personal preferences, it's like a big family :hug:

jambo

Nice OP, but I hate the text images, ctrl+f no worky.

Plus I use the Pro Dark style so it's black text on dark grey background.

Anyway, looking forward to the opening the round and the rest of the season, c'mon Mark!

defel

Great OP. Im coming into this season not really knowing much about the broadcasting rights. What does it mean for us Brits without Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom