• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

E9PFmbg.png
Now I can stop using Frenzy Renji as a substitute (though they do work well together, but I want the extra 4%), thanks KLAB!

Any suggestions for how to ascend units quickly? Almost got my 6 star Stark fully ascended, but that last bit takes so much o_o would also love to know any good farming strats for 5 star raid characters

Gotta say that I'm really enjoying this game! It's reminded me of how much I love Bleach, despite the last few years of the manga

Any suggestions for how to ascend units quickly? Almost got my 6 star Stark fully ascended, but that last bit takes so much o_o would also love to know any good farming strats for 5 star raid characters

Gotta say that I'm really enjoying this game! It's reminded me of how much I love Bleach, despite the last few years of the manga

Spam Kon's Bonanza when it's up (5 times a day for 2 hours each I think), you are guaranteed at least 1 4* Kon drop. 8 of them fill up one of the ascension bars so you'll need 32 Kon drops to completely fill it if you start from the beginning.

For farming 5* raid characters? I'd go to co-op to get raid points faster and there are 3 bosses most likely so you're chance of getting a character drop is higher than in single player. I'd also use Strong Attack Recharge links to get more invincibility frames by doing your strong attacks. But if you're using a NAD character it might be best to bring a healing link for survivability.

Spam Kon's Bonanza when it's up (5 times a day for 2 hours each I think), you are guaranteed at least 1 4* Kon drop. 8 of them fill up one of the ascension bars so you'll need 32 Kon drops to completely fill it if you start from the beginning.

For farming 5* raid characters? I'd go to co-op to get raid points faster and there are 3 bosses most likely so you're chance of getting a character drop is higher than in single player. I'd also use Strong Attack Recharge links to get more invincibility frames by doing your strong attacks. But if you're using a NAD character it might be best to bring a healing link for survivability.

Perfect, thanks! Had no idea about Kon's dropping those kinds of items :]

Perfect, thanks! Had no idea about Kon's dropping those kinds of items :]

It's a great change that KLAB made, the EXP crystals it drops during the quest are pretty useful as well. Wish I could tell you the exact schedule that the event is up but I can't remember the time slot. In the meantime you can do the Arrancar Encyclopedia Event (or the one coming in 40 minutes) as the last chapter on the highest difficulty increases the chance of getting a 4* character from the lottery.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

Milr

By the way, there's a new 4* Orihime that came with the frenzy intensive course stages. I was also missing a 4* Mayuri and Toshiro that dropped from it.

Kakaroach

By the way, there's a new 4* Orihime that came with the frenzy intensive course stages. I was also missing a 4* Mayuri and Toshiro that dropped from it.
Yah I just noticed this as well. I had the Mayuri but didn't have the Ichigo, Byakuya, or Orihime. Klab still giving us a ton of orbs!

One more week until new banner! I'm trying to not get too excited as I don't expect manga characters until November or so. I just hope it's not tag team or something lame like that.

There's also the Espada Awakened Quests coming for more orbs

Also seems like Kon's Bonanza events are open at the same time as Extreme Co Op so 1am PST, 6am, 10am, 3pm, 8pm. Pretty sure Global has one extra time slot because of the time differences as well.

Yeah, the ticket reward system is a bit bogus. Tickets get advertised as great rewards, but hardly lead to anything worthwhile

I can understand the Premium Tickets because you receive a lot but the Brave Soul and 4/5* are quite limited, though they recently started putting them as extremely low drop rewards in events.

Oh well, at least you can use all the fodder for ascending characters,

I can understand the Premium Tickets because you receive a lot but the Brave Soul and 4/5* are quite limited, though they recently started putting them as extremely low drop rewards in events.

Oh well, at least you can use all the fodder for ascending characters,

What's special about the Brave tickets? I feel like I get the same 3 star fodder that I get from Silver premium tickets

Kakaroach

Uggghhhh that's the one banner I really didn't want. Ichigo is too popular to make him a mid month banner I guess, so they went for new 2x tag team summons. I'm not spending a single orb on that unless Renji is insane, which I highly doubt.

Guess I'll throw a couple of multis and try and get Chojiro instead.

What does maintenance usually entail?
Big updates?
Yeah they've been talking 5.2 for a while now, changes to Brave Battles (ticket recharge every 2 hours and lose win streak if app is closed), Co-Op (new filter and some in-game chat), and they're doing something with the servers, and some other QoL stuff (present box tab, no SP secondary roll on chappy dispenser/no focus secondary rolls on pupples and yuki dispensers)

Man, I just went to log in too. :/

Was there a notice for this? If so, I must have overlooked it.
Yeah there was a notice

Kakaroach

I love Klab for making the game better but damn that maintenance basically lasts the whole day if you live in the states. Oh well, guess trying to pull for Chojiro will have to wait until tomorrow.

chrono01

Oh look, the new banner for us tomorrow has the same TT characters as fillers again. YES!

The banner characters sound nice, but I'm not about to pull on a gacha at 5/9 for me (and TT Yumichika I have no need for). I really wish they'd give us a little variety in fillers, there's so many they could choose from. The least they could have done is given us TT Rangiku, who has yet to be a filler in any banner, but I guess that's why they never showcase her. They keep recycling the same ones. I'm sure most by now have these characters, if they've pulled much at all. At least TT Sajin isn't there, that's something?

Pass for me, though. Not interested in pulling dupes.

Kakaroach

Yep, this one is a hard pass for me. I only have 2 of the fillers, but don't have any interest in old or new Tag Yeam units. Guess I'll try pulling for Chojiro later today.

As someone still pretty new to the game, I've got no interest in the TT banners. Hope that characters like FB Ichigo, Dangai Ichigo, and all from the Tensa Zangetsu banner come back soon

Kakaroach

Spent 500 orbs and got Chojiro! Talk about luck haha. I'm gonna max him out tomorrow and give him a shot as the only lightning character in the game.

Bankai Livestream announced for TGS with VAs for Ichigo, Byakuya, and Sajin.

Since VAs for Byakuya and Sajin are there maybe their TYBW forms will be previewed.
They are? Ohhhh damnnnn maybe next month will be manga characters? I was expecting December but damn that would be pretty crazy.

Spent 500 orbs and got Chojiro! Talk about luck haha. I'm gonna max him out tomorrow and give him a shot as the only lightning character in the game.

They are? Ohhhh damnnnn maybe next month will be manga characters? I was expecting December but damn that would be pretty crazy.

Congrats!

Yeah that's what I was thinking but it could also be Halloween Byakuya and Sajin lol

Kakaroach

Congrats!

Yeah that's what I was thinking but it could also be Halloween Byakuya and Sajin lol
Thanks!

I think it's too early for Halloween right? We're still a month away from that at the least, but I guess it's always possible. They might also just be coming on to say they finished their parts but don't reveal a release date. Guess we'll find out tonight!

Thanks!

I think it's too early for Halloween right? We're still a month away from that at the least, but I guess it's always possible. They might also just be coming on to say they finished their parts but don't reveal a release date. Guess we'll find out tonight!

The Bankai Livestream is on Sept 23 and we got Halloween characters on Oct 6 last year so it's not that big of a gap.

Wouldn't expect much from KLAB Games Station tonight as they will probably just talk about what's in the press release for Tokyo Game Show and the Tag Team characters.

Kakaroach

The Bankai Livestream is on Sept 23 and we got Halloween characters on Oct 6 last year so it's not that big of a gap.

Wouldn't expect much from KLAB Games Station tonight as they will probably just talk about what's in the press release for Tokyo Game Show and the Tag Team characters.
Ohhhh my bad I thought this was tonight. Ok then, makes a lot more sense. That makes me think we could be getting manga characters in October summons.

Ohhhh my bad I thought this was tonight. Ok then, makes a lot more sense. That makes me think we could be getting manga characters in October summons.

That's alright, I should have put the date of the livestream in the first place.

If we do get them in October then we'll probably get the movie characters as mid-months.

Maxed some of my Ichigo's link slots because now I have to do what I can to win PVP without the closing exploit. D:

Got Renji on my 5th single but kept going until I did 500 orbs, guess I'll stick with Renji and hope Ichigo comes back soon.

Edit: I have no self control, did 250 more and got another Renji

Edit2: 250 more, nothing. I'm definitely stopping now!

chrono01

That's alright, I should have put the date of the livestream in the first place.

If we do get them in October then we'll probably get the movie characters as mid-months.

Maxed some of my Ichigo's link slots because now I have to do what I can to win PVP without the closing exploit. D:
Nice job, I still haven't started on any Link Slots yet, not looking forward to the grind. :/

Congrats on the Renji, BTW!

Nice job, I still haven't started on any Link Slots yet, not looking forward to the grind. :/

Congrats on the Renji, BTW!

It was such a grind, all I could think of was all the Power Hearts and Large Exp crystals I would get to keep me going D: Once you have a setup going it's like autopilot. The ticket update will make the grind easier I hope!

Thanks! He should be pretty good for the next time Inheritance comes around with his double killers, I hope he doesn't become like TLA Renji that keeps stalking me though >.>

Milr

Congrats on the Renji and maxed link slots! I'm not even close in the link slot grind, that multi ticket update can't come soon enough lol.

Kakaroach

Wow Hypno I don't know whether to congratulate or call you insane haha. That's quite impressive. Congrats on Renji as well!

Congrats on the Renji and maxed link slots! I'm not even close in the link slot grind, that multi ticket update can't come soon enough lol.
Thanks! His most important raids are tomorrow so that's kind of annoying, I'm in desperate need of character space but too cheap to use my orbs even though I know I'll have to soon :(
Wow Hypno I don't know whether to congratulate or call you insane haha. That's quite impressive. Congrats on Renji as well!

Thanks! Once you get the map layout down it doesn't take too long to clear the Inheritance Zone, besides this is just maxing 1 link slot, I still have 2 more to go if I want to go all the way crazy lol

chrono01

I worked through a few of my summon tickets this evening, and who do I get? OG Sajin. But of course I did, OF COURSE! Surprisingly, I didn't have the OG version just multiple of the TT one, so at least it's free a 50 (+75 at 6*) Spirit Orbs. Even when he doesn't show up as filler, I still get him. That Mayuri curse.

Speaking of fillers, since I was at 4k+ orbs, I told myself I'd do one multi on the current banner, despite having 5/9 of banner (those fillers...). I actually managed to get Koga, who I was not expecting, but I'm not sure how much I'll use him since I already have both FB Ichigo as well as Riruka. Maybe I'll run both Koga and FB Ichigo along with TLA Kenpachi, since Koga has Captain Killer which should help against opposing TLA Kenpachi. At the very least, he's another DR link, so there's that. He looks like he might be fun to play too, but I need to level him up first.

Kakaroach

Thanks! Once you get the map layout down it doesn't take too long to clear the Inheritance Zone, besides this is just maxing 1 link slot, I still have 2 more to go if I want to go all the way crazy lol
Ahhh ok, I didn't know you got that screen after 1 link slot. I thought you had maxed all 3 slots on both characters haha.

Congrats on the pulls Chrono! I'm not spending a single orb until October, the chances the manga characters are officially shown at Tokyo Games Show is pretty high.

chrono01

Ahhh ok, I didn't know you got that screen after 1 link slot. I thought you had maxed all 3 slots on both characters haha.

Congrats on the pulls Chrono! I'm not spending a single orb until October, the chances the manga characters are officially shown at Tokyo Games Show is pretty high.
Thanks.

Yeah, I don't blame you for waiting, the only reason I pulled is because I have a nice surplus of orbs as well as more 5/6* characters to max in my inventory (as well as a couple more raid characters). If I didn't, I definitely would have continued saving. Here's hoping the announcement is something good (i.e., manga characters)!

Congrats on the Koga chrono! I actually wanted him as a link for my Ichigo since he's newer and had 20% DR. I have Yammy but I still haven't summoned a Mayuri or a Sajin.

I actually went against my word and spent 2k more orbs on this banner and got all dupes, I have a 3/5 Renji and 5/5 TT Byakuya now....I guess I learned my lesson

So happy that another Intensive Course is coming because I'm in need of orbs again

chrono01

Congrats on the Koga chrono! I actually wanted him as a link for my Ichigo since he's newer and had 20% DR. I have Yammy but I still haven't summoned a Mayuri or a Sajin.

I actually went against my word and spent 2k more orbs on this banner and got all dupes, I have a 3/5 Renji and 5/5 TT Byakuya now....I guess I learned my lesson

So happy that another Intensive Course is coming because I'm in need of orbs again
Thanks.

Yeah, I was surprised to get a banner pull in my first multi. It's been A LONG time since that happened. Sorry to hear about your pulls, but congrats on those special level-up's?

More content for orbs is definitely appreciated, we have to prepare for manga characters!

Milr

Congrats on the Koga chrono! He looks to be the best of the banners, either a super solid blue kenpachi counter or a nice 20% dr link.

That's some tough luck Hypno. :( I went in 500 orbs and came out with Soi Fon, who is new at least.

Klab is "balancing" characters through magnifications it looks like. Possibly to line up with being able to release even more OP characters (manga)? Either way, heart Gin is already annoying to deal with and now he'll be even more so. ._.

Thanks for the condolences guys!

Speaking of heart Gin, there's a Brave Selection coming up with him, TLA Rukia, and Past Rose that's for both Global and JP. I wonder what this means for the filler gachas that Global still hasn't gotten :/

Top Bottom