• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Family lies can be some next level shit, known people that grew up not knowing a "cousin" was really their mom, or brother or sister.

This is the kind of lie that you can read in a voting record. I have zero sympathy for anyone that would lie to themselves for that long, and now wants to talk about it publicly in the time when separating from everyone else works out for them economically? Yeah. Fuck him.

Finally saw Thor on Netflix, wasnt that bad honestly, Loki was a pretty good villain? Visuals were nice.

i think Thor 2 was the one everyone hated unanimously,no?

Yup. Thor 2 is the one that people hate. Personally, I liked a lot of what they introduced. But it was bogged down in a couple of ways that should have been scrubbed from the casting list.

This is the kind of lie that you can read in a voting record. I have zero sympathy for anyone that would lie to themselves for that long, and now wants to talk about it publicly in the time when separating from everyone else works out for them economically? Yeah. Fuck him.

Yup. Thor 2 is the one that people hate. Personally, I liked a lot of what they introduced. But it was bogged down in a couple of ways that should have been scrubbed from the casting list.

When did they put that on Netflix? I don't hate two. It's just okay.

its been on the canadian netflix for a while i think, just only got to it

Young Magus

Mornin from the east fam,
1.)Congrats to Punk for the EVO showing
aqDwC.png

2.) We really got folks
H6ofe.png
for the new SFV character on this site smh

When my Nana passed she left behind dozens of records in her storage. I never heard a record before and my mom wants to hear the collection so I went and bought a player off amazon. I'm really curious to what the sound difference will be.

Zekes!

I think Abigail looks ridic in a good way. I also already own the Season 2 pass so fuck it. Probably will play him once and then never again tho

He has a move called Ontario Drop or something. It isn't much but at least we finally have a rep

D i Z

I think Abigail looks ridic in a good way. I also already own the Season 2 pass so fuck it. Probably will play him once and then never again tho

He has a move called Ontario Drop or something. It isn't much but at least we finally have a rep

He's undercut by being Canadian too?

The background they have is dirty Jersey or some shit.

TheSun

Man, people really, really hat Abigail.

I don't understand why? He looks cool. I guess I'm in a extreme minority.

I dig his rubber tire armbands.

My beef with him is thinking about Numb or Shy smacking me up as I fight for my life playing tiny ass Cammy

Already feels like that one scene from "The Program" when I play against someone using Alex 😒

Mizerman

Yeah, that damn throw he used to do in Final Fight. I hated fighting Abigail in the Bay Area.

He sounds like he's in stupid denial.

Man, you are black, I don't care if you think your a god damn example of Aryan perfection.

You. Are. Black. Society identifies and treats you as such. Embrace who you are stop with this clown shoes ass dance.

The self hate to deny who you are. SMH.

Finally saw Thor on Netflix, wasnt that bad honestly, Loki was a pretty good villain? Visuals were nice.

Thor 2 commits the worst movie sin for me.

It's boring. It's not bad. It's not good. It's just there. Ultimately a waste of my time in a different way from say, Leprechaun in the Hood.

Thor 2 commits the worst movie sin for me.

It's boring. It's not bad. It's not good. It's just there. Ultimately a waste of my time in a different way from say, Leprechaun in the Hood.

Amen.

I legit would rather watch a flaming tire that is the new Transformers movie than a movie that just bores me.

At least a shit movie has it's shittiness to riff on. A boring movie is just 2 damn hours of nothing.

RedSwirl

Thor 2 is the one that people hate. Personally, I liked a lot of what they introduced. But it was bogged down in a couple of ways that should have been scrubbed from the casting list.

Y'know, I think back on Thor 2, and even though the movie completely drops the ball on act 3 (which strangely had higher stakes than Age of Ultron), we all forgot the character development the movie gave to Loki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom