• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Anung

Un Rama
I had butt loads of PR toys. The Dino megazord, Dragonzord, White Tiger Zord, Ninja Megazord, Falconzord, Titanus and the green rangers flute dagger.

Still pissed my mum gave them all away/thrown them out. Probably worth some decent pennies now.

That Bedroom episode was so dreadful it killed me. Never do puzzles again Pat.

A.J.

Banned
I applaud Woolie's PR love. A lot of it holds up surprisingly well too.Man and Pat are lame. Also wtf is Matt talking about, People loved Time Force when it aired and on Twitch. He must be getting it confused with Wild Force.

Yeah, I was a bit confused because I remembered Time Force being good. And it also had a kickin theme song.

Strimei

Man, some people are losing their minds about Pat "spoiling"
Kaathe
in the DS LP.

The revelation there isn't that big at this point, especially with the ass-backwards way Woolie has seen Dark Souls. He knows the truth. I agree with Pat that I think he'd much prefer the altered Sif intro instead.

Did Woolie pronounce Akatsuki correctly in the beginning of his new Naruto video?

Depends on accent.

According to the standard Tokyo dialect, no.

According to the more archaic Kyoto dialect, sort of.

According to the Osaka dialect, I'm walkin' heah.

(But mostly no, assuming the "correct" pronunciation is the one they use in subtitled version of the show.)

aly

I had butt loads of PR toys. The Dino megazord, Dragonzord, White Tiger Zord, Ninja Megazord, Falconzord, Titanus and the green rangers flute dagger.

Still pissed my mum gave them all away/thrown them out. Probably worth some decent pennies now.

That Bedroom episode was so dreadful it killed me. Never do puzzles again Pat.

Me too. I drove my mom crazy with all my toys. Along with my Pokemon deck, Yu gi oh cards, and Dot hack sign games, selling them is one of my dumbest moments.

Yeah, I was a bit confused because I remembered Time Force being good. And it also had a kickin theme song.

Twitch Marathon reminded me of how good that theme song was, most of them till Mystic Force were pretty good.

Strimei

I think Pat is drunk or something, based on how he is on twitter tonight.

First he was apparently playing, and ranting at, that Winnie the Pooh baseball game, then getting into an argument with a friend about Coke vs. Pepsi (
Pepsi man
), and then he...well, I'll just quote him:

hey how do I post images on twitter do i gotta download and then use the photo button

He's seriously asking how to post images on twitter.

Then he posted four purple things including Big the Cat, Grimace from mcdonalds, a gameboy, and a flower with #justpurplestuff

edit: And now 4 blue things.

First he was apparently playing, and ranting at, that Winnie the Pooh baseball game, then getting into an argument with a friend about Coke vs. Pepsi (
Pepsi man

Then he posted four purple things including Big the Cat, Grimace from mcdonalds, a gameboy, and a flower with #justpurplestuff

This all sounds like valid Twitter behavior

why u gotta download pic first anyway

Fat4all

Banned

Pepsi man

I get drunk at random times as well.

For instance, right now.

6:30 am.

driggonny

Banned

Pepsi man

At least he didn't go on an offensive rant :p this strange behavior actually makes me like him a little more lol

Anung

Un Rama
Bedroom is fucking brutal to watch.

EDIT: complete with strategic "bathroom" break. Not even trying to be subtle about cheating haha

joe2187

Banned
Bedroom is fucking brutal to watch.

EDIT: complete with strategic "bathroom" break. Not even trying to be subtle about cheating haha

So it took me a while to get the combination as well but I never cheated. Other than the first Hour demo puzzle, the games puzzle are not that obtuse and everybody tends to overthink it.

But Pat is like

bX7Eo.gif

Strimei

This all sounds like valid Twitter behavior

why u gotta download pic first anyway

Hah true. I do wonder why I can't just link to a picture and have it appear (unles you can and I just don't know how to twitter too...)

Machinima episode: Man that was a strong one. Baby Ryder especially was just...I love it.

Strimei

Speaking of the helm, I've seen some people point out that the omni-tool could fix cracks but not a full blown broken helmet. However, I seem to recall mention in 3 that the omni-tool was able to generate a whole blade and there's also a moment in Andromeda where they use a mass effect field to hold in atmosphere.

Either would've been useful, particularly dad-Ryder is biotic.

edit (putting it here since I double posted):

New LP starts tonight!

Best Friends Play Batman: The Telltale series (part 1)

TellTale Batman is actually kind of interesting. They do a lot more with the setting and characters than you would generally think, particularly given WB's current cinematic slate.

Man, that batsman episode made me want a TellTale Archer game soooo bad... How many other franchises are they working with right now? They could stick one more in the mix, couldn't they?

Top Bottom