• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 2 |OT|: Adventures in Ooo continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsayFever

Totally yoinking the dancing BMO
oHKk9.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm going to ask pendleton ward for a hug tomorrow at the panel...

I'M GOING TO HUG PENDLETON WARD :)

wenis

I gotsa hug from Pendleton.... :)

also, pony gaf ruined shit at the panel. They tried to make a smarmy comment that the show was better than AT and completely bombed. Pen (we're buds now since we hugged, so I call him pen) was confused and didn't know what the guy was talking about. Frankly no one knew.

I also got to see this Mondays episode. It's super freaking good. I couldn't stop laughing and it's taking a big leap in this one. Be prepared for awesome.

Zomba13

EcdQG.gif

:eek:
Would be sooo tempted to take that but I feel I need to rep Pinkie Pie till at least the end of the season.

daffy

Banned
wenis said:
I gotsa hug from Pendleton.... :)

also, pony gaf ruined shit at the panel. They tried to make a smarmy comment that the show was better than AT and completely bombed. Pen (we're buds now since we hugged, so I call him pen) was confused and didn't know what the guy was talking about. Frankly no one knew.

I also got to see this Mondays episode. It's super freaking good. I couldn't stop laughing and it's taking a big leap in this one. Be prepared for awesome.
You didn't take pictures?! Grrrrr

That wasn't pony gaf lol :p I wish I could've seen the reaction though! I would've laughed so hard.

wenis

That was a pony fanatic. He didn't even refer to it as MLP, he just said "Uh, do you know that blah blah blah Friendship is Magic blah blah blah, then blaaaaaaaaah".

Yeah sorry about the lack of pics, but I woke up this morning to a dead battery in my camera :/ Thought it was re-charged, but I guess not. Friends took pics though, so I'm waiting for those and I saw plenty of handhelds roaming through the crowds so we should get video at some point and you can all watch me receive a grasping and a whisper.

MooMoo

qITJI.gif

I think I'll nab this. Thanks yencid! I was thinking about grabbing the fun one since it reminded me of Friday, but meh. This cartoon totally beats out the pony one by miles haha. I still remember the first time my friend showed me this...I couldn't stop laughing.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
:lol wenis has the best avatar on GAF.

Omfg. I can't stop laughing. That moment was fucking classic.

wenis

Rewrite said:
:lol wenis has the best avatar on GAF.

Omfg. I can't stop laughing. That moment was fucking classic.

Hahahaha yeah seriously. That was the reason I chose it. The "NOOOOOOO" and the John Carpenter music kicks in as soon as I see it.

yencid

Zomba13 said:
:eek:
Would be sooo tempted to take that but I feel I need to rep Pinkie Pie till at least the end of the season.
Crumpet Trumpet already claimed that one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
@everyone thanking me: You're welcome! Always up for spreading the AT love... I know im missing someone tho...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah i have to edit out the ones claimed on this page.

there we go! :D The next round of avatars will hopefuly include more characters. More princess bubblegum, marceline and the other creautres.

EDIT:
I want to print this out
http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/4/4a/Ooo_map.jpg

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I just started watching the series. It's Frackin hilarious. I'm on the episode where The Rainbow Unicorn gets the Universal Translator. The timing of the jokes in this series are some of the best parts.

Poyunch

Trojita said:
I just started watching the series. It's Frackin hilarious. I'm on the episode where The Rainbow Unicorn gets the Universal Translator. The timing of the jokes in this series are some of the best parts.
"Come on my darling, wrap your legs around me."

KingDizzi

Banned
Love this show, the first season started about a month ago here in the UK and it's just so fucking good. It's the only cartoon I will watch along with Chowder and Flapjack, these three are my holy trinity of great cartoons!

wenis

It's such a good episode. I can't wait for the GIF's (which there will be plenty of moments for).

Clydefrog

wenis said:
Hahahaha yeah seriously. That was the reason I chose it. The "NOOOOOOO" and the John Carpenter music kicks in as soon as I see it.

I just saw that episode for the first time today! SO GOOD!!! Love the avatar!

yencid

So we are making an |OT| For season 3 for sure?
If so i say we use this banner

tumblr_lj5aocsNvW1qzrbk9o1_500.jpg

like i said before i want to help with the OT :D

How in craps name did they get away with the dead food song? Seriously, "They cannot procreate in little food beds"? What?!

Also Jake wrapping his arm around Finn like five times and patting his face was brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom