• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

''Oh, Yay, Another Mario Game.'' Step up to Playstation 2/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibxon1DR9B6odh.png

You can't make this stuff up :lol.

Thats amazing. :lol

I like how people are posting "lol Sony game sequel" yet post 3 completely different titles, yet Mario is still just the ONE character recycled again and again and again.

Besides the New Super Mario series, all the other Marios are very different from one another.

Same characters???

Yes.

Recycled???

Not even close.

Neff

I'm pretty sure anyone with an understanding of videogames, including Sony themselves, know that Sony can't go toe-to-toe with Nintendo when it comes to software.

That said, Sony certainly have done some good stuff over the years, Parappa and Omega Boost in particular.

HylianTom

Banned
Agreed, but this thread is really going to reveal who the true console warriors are. It already happened in the first post.

I hold more respect for those who are honest about their preferences than the fakes who play the whole "I'm so neutral and above this" schtick.

KarmaCow

Yup, this definitely a new console launch. Surprised they are so direct but poking the console warriorz is one way to build hype.

rouken

i just hope the ps4 have a platformer to compete with mario. so it would not seem that they were just trash talking and no show.

Mileena

Banned
You see this isn't just alienating fanboys, but regular and casual fans as well. Insulting potential customers will get Sony no where.

I'm really not seeing how saying "another Mario game" is insulting their future customers. It only seems to be Nintendo avatars that are salty over here at least.

Sendou

I'm loving their new marketing. They don't give a shit hahaha. Definitely going to get people talking.

What I don't understand is why they try to take a swing at their competitiors on areas they're as worse/maybe worst off. Nintendo's 1st party games and Microsoft's Kinect casual stuff (it's not like Move didn't happen along with Wonderbook). Maybe they should try to run some ads where they compare Xbox Gold to PS+ or something where they actually really shine.

Name me a platformer on ps3 that's better than the Galaxy games.

yeah that's what I thought.

So that one platform we dismisses everything else created by Sony?

Name one FPS ona Nintendo console better than the Killzone games, or one 3rd person game better than the Uncharted games? Or even one racing game better than the Gran Turismo games.

Give me a break.

prwxv3

Why are anyone getting mad over a dumb Google Add. Those things dont go though the top management at Sony. The stupid shit they said at the begging of the PS3 launch was said by the top management at Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom