• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Xbox One X Excels Over The PS4 Pro Version [4K/60fps]

Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Xbox One X Excels Over The PS4 Pro Version [4K/60fps]

https://youtu.be/bI-6Am64Zhk

-Summary
Xbox One X runs the game up to 2160p 4K 60fps majority of the time

Xbox One X has 56% more pixel density

PS4 Pro runs the game up 1440fps 60 fps

Xbox One X best place to play Wolfenstein 2 on a console

Senua

Thats a shame. Well, atleast its the trial version

Now what do I try to see advantages of the X? Is assassins creed the best game to do this?

Forza 7 is probably the best one as it's native 4k and 60fps.

Heh! I like gamepads better. Didn't bother me much with the first game. :p

This game plays worse with a pad than the first one, the aim assist basically does nothing and the game is too fast for a gamepad without proper assist.

Wasnt impressed by the first level. Maybe it gets better

DNtxQyZWsAEzDUz.jpg

RootCause

This game plays worse with a pad than the first one, the aim assist basically does nothing and the game is too fast for a gamepad without proper assist.
That's a shame. Hopefully I can manage.

Ye, I have a 1080p tv

I didnt like the gameplay in the first level of wolfenstein. Cant play more as its still downloading. But graphically it didnt impress either, could be the first level setting ofcourse

Playing this right now, in NYC sewers gawd this gm runs flawless and so clean graphically..Trully best console in the 10-15 yrs untill X2 drops. MS no way in hell making same ass mistake again..rather go big, with a bang that destroys competition or anything you throw at it.. facts.

I really want to play this but the feedback that I've read on forums has been mixed. Has anyone on here played it? I didn't overly enjoy the gun play in the first one (on PS4) but I thought that it was a decent shooter overall. I guess if it's a graphical showcase on the X, I might give it a shot anyway.

I really want to play this but the feedback that I've read on forums has been mixed. Has anyone on here played it? I didn't overly enjoy the gun play in the first one (on PS4) but I thought that it was a decent shooter overall. I guess if it's a graphical showcase on the X, I might give it a shot anyway.

So far this year Ive played SWBF2, CODWW2, Destiny2, Doom and Wolfenstein 2.

IMO it had the most satisfying gun play out of all of those hands down.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Heh! I like gamepads better. Didn't bother me much with the first game. :p
Senua probably isn't the best source for this as he's been on an anti console crusade as of late, and I haven't heard anyone else complain about playing it on a controller.

From my perspective, the little bit I've played was just fine with with a controller.

Senua

Senua probably isn't the best source for this as he's been on an anti console crusade as of late, and I haven't heard anyone else complain about playing it on a controller.

From my perspective, the little bit I've played was just fine with with a controller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqLE1Bh190g&t=3m18s

Also Giant Bomb talk about it on the bombcast. Also loads of people complained about it's bad gameplay on resetera, turns out the vast majority of those were playing on console.

NihoB

Neo Member
Is this worth replaying on the X if I already beat it on the Pro?

No... unless you REALLY love the game to double dip just to play on the X (assuming you own it). It's not like all of a sudden the game is a CG movie on the X.. Just save your money and buy other games that will come out for either system.

Top Bottom