• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Recall

Looked like a screenshot of a him on a skype video call with a girl in her underwear.

EDIT: Okay, so for the curious if you search for Scott Hall on twitter and look at the latest tweets screenshots people have taken will be there NSFW

According to his past tweets going back to 6 months ago. That's his 20 something Girlfriend. Melissa whatever.

Apparently WWE has signed a deal with Viacom/Nickelodeon. Part of this deal they have includes a WWE collaboration with spongebob and fairly odd parents.

Sephzilla

Man, where's all the buzz for GWF1? It's just over 24 hours away and I'm not hearing any predictions for winners or match of the night stuff.

/shamelesspromotion

I can't at Ziggler and Crews having a chairs match tonight.

Why the fuck are they trying to make the chair Ziggler's sledgehammer????

And why the fuck are they still trying to make Ziggler a thing?

Sephzilla

I can't at Ziggler and Crews having a chairs match tonight.

Why the fuck are they trying to make the chair Ziggler's sledgehammer????

And why the fuck are they still trying to make Ziggler a thing?

Maybe Ziggler has moved on from being a knockoff HBK and has regressed into trying to be a knockoff HHH

Hex

Banned
Looked like a screenshot of a him on a skype video call with a girl in her underwear.

EDIT: Okay, so for the curious if you search for Scott Hall on twitter and look at the latest tweets screenshots people have taken will be there NSFW

Was it Sunny?

Apparently WWE has signed a deal with Viacom/Nickelodeon. Part of this deal they have includes a WWE collaboration with spongebob and fairly odd parents.

After having to stoop so low as the Jetsons this seems like a major jump up in tying in with something the kids actually know about.
Well not so sure about FOP these days.

Hopefully this means we've avoided WWE crossing over with Jabberjaw.

Man, where's all the buzz for GWF1? It's just over 24 hours away and I'm not hearing any predictions for winners or match of the night stuff.

/shamelesspromotion
Seph if I start talking about it people will know I'm booked to win.

Real talk, thanks for setting all this up. Can't have been easy.

After having to stoop so low as the Jetsons this seems like a major jump up in tying in with something the kids actually know about.
Well not so sure about FOP these days.

Hopefully this means we've avoided WWE crossing over with Jabberjaw.
They should've done an all women's division Josie and the pussy cats tbh.

Btw the Jetsons rule.

Sephzilla

Seph if I start talking about it people will know I'm booked to win.

Real talk, thanks for setting all this up. Can't have been easy.

Thx. My biggest fear is that people wont like the CAWs i made for them.

My second biggest fear is my CAW winning the Rumble. The heat would be inescapable.

Kaladin

Thx. My biggest fear is that people wont like the CAWs i made for them.

My second biggest fear is my CAW winning the Rumble. The heat would be inescapable.

If you want, I can shoot you a picture of my current 2k17 CAW later today. It's one of my favorites that I have made.

Sephzilla

If you want, I can shoot you a picture of my current 2k17 CAW later today. It's one of my favorites that I have made.

You're going to either love or hate the one i made for you. I don't think there's middle ground

When is the DBZ crossover?

0e1.gif

yBswMK2.gif

ReiGun

Well at least they're finally doing something that kids of today might actually give a shit about. It's was surreal to see New Japan having a whole ass anime while WWE is crossing over with the Jetsons in 2017.

I bet you grooved out to the rap at the end of the Jetsons movie in the cinema as a wee nipper

After Naruto
*insert CM Punk retrieval arc manga here*
The Jetsons movie came out two years before I was born. As a kid, those shows didn't seem so old probably because they were show everyday on cartoon network. Especially on the weekend

Doug and Rugrats were my Favs back in the day.
I remember as a kid my grandma hated Rugrats but loved doug and hey arnold. Eventually she came around to Rugrats.

The Jetsons movie came out two years before I was born. As a kid, those shows didn't seem so old probably because they were show everyday on cartoon network. Especially on the weekend.

I actually have no idea when the movie came out, I just caught the end of it on TV once and was like "why is there a jetsons rap?"

All the old hanna barbera stuff used to still air when I was a kid, so it left me shook when just yesterday I'm talking to these regular Owensisnow esque fellas around 17-20 and they had no clue what Wacky Races was.

I actually have no idea when the movie came out, I just caught the end of it on TV once and was like "why is there a jetsons rap?"

All the old hanna barbera stuff used to still air when I was a kid, so it left me shook when just yesterday I'm talking to these regular Owensisnow esque fellas around 17-20 and they had no clue what Wacky Races was.
WACKY RACES!

OMG you just took me to nostalgia town. I haven't heard of or seen that show in about 17 or so years.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

Cable ruined it all. So many channels creating so much content they don't need to recycle shows for 30-40 years. Being an 80's kid, aside from morning cartoons and primetime shows, I watched the same shit my Dad grew up with. Adam West Batman, Flintstones, Jetsons, various other hannah barbera stuff, assorted old sitcoms.

Cable ruined it all. So many channels creating so much content they don't need to recycle shows for 30-40 years. Being an 80's kid, aside from morning cartoons and primetime shows, I watched the same shit my Dad grew up with. Adam West Batman, Flintstones, Jetsons, various other hannah barbera stuff, assorted old sitcoms.

I actually spent the majority of my life under the assumption that Adam West Batman was how it should be and that this strange darker toned animated series that was actually airing for kids my age was wrong.
I missed the boat there!

It took watching the dark knight to finally dethrone the campy 60's movie in my mind which in retrospect I find hilarious.

Kornflayx

The three of them, plus Bret Hart, would be amazing additions to the performance center.

They would just quit in frustration after a few months because WWE is not interested in organic characters. They want people they can mold into soulless puppets so they can trot them out on morning shows

MG310

Cody Rhodes has a pretty ridiculous schedule this week.

Sunday/Monday - Honor Rising shows in Japan
Thursday - Impact tapings in Orlando
Friday - cage match w/ Kurt Angle in Connecticut
Saturday - RoH in New York City
Sunday - WhatCulture in Newcastle

Cody Rhodes has a pretty ridiculous schedule this week.

Sunday/Monday - Honor Rising shows in Japan
Thursday - Impact tapings in Orlando
Friday - cage match w/ Kurt Angle in Connecticut
Saturday - RoH in New York City
Sunday - WhatCulture in Newcastle

Gotta compensate for no recieving that Vince cash.

Pikma

Banned
The PC could use more people involved who have legit experience drawing money.
It's baffling to me how there's a dozen of mediocre retired wrestlers backstage directing the current guys in their matches, and even shitting on them when they don't do as told, as if these pathetic losers even knew how to put on a decent match, let alone draw money

We're the same. Everything my dad watched, I did too. He was born in 70. My dad was also a big fan of btas, spiderman, heman, xmen, etc so I was born into the comic world lol. My grandma would give me tapes of what she used to record when my dad was younger. Good times.

Top Bottom