• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Woorloog

Banned
"Repopulate Halo 3" didn't go exactly as planned... Still, it was nice playing even if only for a couple of games. ME3 MP holds far more appeal than any Halo at the moment, as it is still new.
Thanks... for what exactly i cannot say but it was fun.

You cannot start with snipers whenever you want. (unless you are playing a sniper mode)
The weapon drops are not "random." They are telegraphed and in some ways, predictable. There is variation, however. Map control will still be key, but yes, changed. Custom games will be heavily customizeable, and initial playlists will be clean and focused. Players will not be presented with stacksof lists, but there will be variety for different tastes.

Dtv81.png

"Repopulate Halo 3" didn't go exactly as planned... Still, it was nice playing even if only for a couple of games. ME3 MP holds far more appeal than any Halo at the moment, as it is still new.
Thanks... for what exactly i cannot say but it was fun.

Listening to me blabber on! :p

That also one long ass picture, messes up my browsing! Gorramit!

Arnie

You said something derogatory about my shirt during Real Pic season.

So I can say that Sprint has no place in Halo.

Fair trade.

I know you were being tongue in cheek.

Edit: Speaking of which, I just finished up a new custom Reach firefight mode, but with all the transition from Bungie.net to Waypoint I'm not sure how I can go about sharing it. Does waypoint host file shares now or are we in some limbo period right now? My Bungie.net file share is still up but it has old content.
Figured I'd try this again.

Computron

Playing Halo 3, guests take flag toward the wrong base over and over. Fuck me.

Also, I get the flag and I am juggling it, and BAM! my gun disappears. Lag everywhere too.

Please get me a team, GT:Vlad356

Tunavi

Banned
Those memes are dumb. It's not like Frank is making all the choices.
yeah, so we are scapegoating the hell out of Frankie, but I'm seriously disappointed that armor abilities and loadouts are back, and as Franchise Development Director, Frankie does have some influence over this game

feel

Really can't wait to hear the 343i folk trying to make Jetpacks, xray vision, camo, random weapon spawns, gameplay unlocks and all that other wacky stuff sound good.

About 24 hours ago I was pretty down on the MP side of the game JUST because of Sprint. What I wouldn't give to go back to that now.

TheOddOne

So Marty was working on the music for Halo 4? Congratulation, TOO, you found out the secret composer!

Anyway. That's not the tour I was talking about. He does another tour during the Halo 2-3 interim where he does a far funnier impression of Marty...and Marty walks in on him. As I said, can't find it on Youtube. :(
Holy shit, I have never seen that. Somebody find it, because the one I posted had me in stitches.

That reminds me, we have to make sure that (Frank singing at 5:40ish) appears on the Halo 4 soundtrack.
DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Top Bottom