• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

I had my worst game ever as Lone Druid. I just can't micromanage and LD dies in like a hit. I also played Dragon Knight earlier and did well, but our Lion quit mid match so we had to 5v4 it. We pushed pretty hard into their base several times, but if we just had one more player, we could have sealed the deal.

Tenck

Let the record show, I warned you.

Also just had a great bounty hunter game. Single draft solo queue

Same here. Lycan on top with me directly ran into Faceless Void and Drow and they got nice and fat in the beginning. Then our OD just didn't want to let it go on any further, so he and I just had our revenge.

Exuro

Just played my first MM game. Lost but I think I personally did decent. Went 5 - 7 with Dazzle and made a few shallow grave saves.

Played a second match and our bane dc'd halfway through. I though you would get a loss if you left but I didn't. Did the other team get a win for us all leaving?

n0b

Caught some inhouses again finally, my old strat seems to work still; don't choose milk's team and you're good.

Ridli

Finally got to go against a Lycan who knew what he was doing. That shit is demoralizing. Especially since we were down a rax for over 15 minutes before they finally got around to ending it.

They will be in your Steam inventory, click on your avatar in your friendslist and your Profile page should open, then click on inventory on the right side of your profile and choose the steam Tab in the inventory.

Built the following on Sven:

Madness + Assault Curiass + Moljnir + Desolator + Treads

epic destruction. that's 2 hyperstones + maddness speed boost. it was stupid. Sven is a scary sommbitch. Stun + qq

ksan

ESFI world...

Public Hero Tier List

LEAKED: DotA 6.75 Changelog
Invoker
- Invoker has been reworked to address his anti-fun burden of knowledge. New abilities below.

Ability 1: Cone nuke: A low CD nuke that can be used to farm creepwaves easily.
Ability 2: Dummy dash: A short-range dash that deals a bit of damage at its point of impact.
Ability 3: Tornado: like the old Tornado but with less anti-fun range.
Ability 4 (Ultimate): Chaos Meteor: pretty much just chaos meteor.
Passive: Invoker gets a unique passive to make his generic skills feel more meaningful. Invoker’s passive is boredom - each of his spells gain damage (up to a predetermined damage fun cap) for every second since their last cast. If he waits 4 minutes to cast a spell again the damage cap is reached.

you know...

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
PlxbM.jpg

JustinBB7

Thought I saw something about Clinkz on /vg/ as well. Wouldn't surprise me, it's a good combo. And it's blurry because it's a screenshot from a stream.

Sanjay

Hopefully this will see more Clinkz & Kunkka picks after seeing a Chen pick. Clinkz seems like a great right click building hero dat burst damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom