• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

somedevil

Here is the Rating for Raw:

The 4/23 edition of Raw did a 3.0 rating, with 4,388,000 viewers during the three hour period. During their usual time period, they did a 3.3 rating with 4,752,000 viewers. That is up from last week and a good sign for the Brock Lesnar-John Cena feud.
The show did hours of 2.48, 3.22 and 3.41.

If Raw was 2 hours would of gotten a 3.32 rating which is very good and the last hour did 3.4. So Lesnar and Cena feud is actually drawing viewers.

I support G-Fex in his anti-Riley, Brodus, Jackson, Hornswoggle platform.
But he loses my vote with his anti-Tensai, tag teams, Santino opinions.

Because she's not good? Then again neither are the others.

She's an attractive woman who actually looks like she could compete in athletic competition, not just some skinny bimbo with a face that prevents her from cutting it as a model. Really hoping Kelly Kelly gets the axe.

And the only women on the roster who can wrestle are Natalya, Beth, one of the Bellas (not both and I don't remember which one it is), and Kharma.

Cagey

Banned
Other than looking like a generic Hooters waitress, why is Kaitlyn popular? What has she done // what does she do that makes her likable, other than not being on TV right now? Honest question.

G-Fex

Tensai needs to get some momentum before I can support him.

Updated list of who I want released:

Big Show.
Khali

List of champions I want

WWE Champ: Punk or Ziggler
IC Champion: Kofi Kingston
US Champion: Ryback
Tag Champions: R-truth and someone else.

Tensai-sama should not be released, you baka-gaijin.

He's not as Kawaii moe desu as I thought.

Tensai needs to do something interesting before I can align myself with him.

Lord Tensai is so forced and fake. He doesn't look comfortable portraying his character.
Its just hard for me to buy a white guy as a Japanese warrior, Its like Hollywoods white washing of the movie industry.

Other than looking like a generic Hooters waitress, why is Kaitlyn popular? What has she done // what does she do that makes her likable, other than not being on TV right now? Honest question.

She's attractive while still having a wrestler figure and she seems to genuinely want to be a wrestler, not just some girl who failed at making it big as a model so turned to the WWE for exposure under the advice of their agent.

I support all these and would add:

Hornswoggle
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
JTG

No

G-Fex

She's attractive while still having a wrestler figure and she seems to genuinely want to be a wrestler, not just some girl who failed at making it big as a model so turned to the WWE for exposure under the advice of their agent.

No
Yes

JTG and Jinder can go to TNA for all I care.

Heath Slater is so goofy ...but he's worthless.

rvd2kewl

Or he's from Detroit and went to Wrestlemania.

"Brock Plant" is from Illinois.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703690650

Last night's show was about a 5 hour drive from Chicago or a 1 hr flight. I would do that for a big Raw or a PPV. I just didn't think last night's show was worth it going in (turned out to be right).

Anyways, "Brock plant" should be at the show on Sunday since it's in Chicago. Lately a lot of those guys have gotten seats on the hard cam side for the Chicago shows, so he may not be visible on the TV cameras Sunday.

ZeB20.jpg

We Hate Cena dudes are absolutely plants.

http://www.facebook.com/Daogmoe

From Dallas. Has gotten in good with Sign Guy recently so they go to a lot of the same shows in the south (Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, etc.). Not a plant. He got some attention from Cena and it's kind of become his thing now, like Sign Guy with the signs, the Clown, orange shirt/green hat guy, etc.

Like I said, I know the group of them pretty well. :)

No

Why in the world would you keep JTG and Jinder Mahal?

krae_man

WWE doesn't put anyone on camera without it being on purpose. No such thing as honest crowd reactions anymore. Even the Khali kiss cam is staged, I've seen the camera men give people in the crowd stage directions.

Ever notice how Sign guy only has pro face and anti heel signs? Is being a good little boy and doing what you know WWE will like really all that different then doing what they tell you to do?

rvd2kewl

WWE doesn't put anyone on camera without it being on purpose. No such thing as honest crowd reactions anymore. Even the Khali kiss cam is staged, I've seen the camera men give people in the crowd stage directions.

The WWE people, believe it or not, get to know the regulars at the show. They know me and my family and we've never come close to seeking the attention that the "Superfans" do (wearing the same clothes to every show, hounding the shit out of them on Twitter, etc.). They know who the regulars like, especially if you're blatantly obvious about it when you wear a "We Hate Cena" shirt.

If you watch the dude from last night too you'll see him going nuts for Brock before his music even hit. What they showed on camera last night wasn't even close to what he was doing before that.

Ever notice how Sign guy only has pro face and anti heel signs? Is being a good little boy and doing what you know WWE will like really all that different then doing what they tell you to do?

Sign Guy's a special case. He became a Superfan years ago going to so many shows after his wife passed away. He's gotten to know a lot of the guys really well (Jericho, Edge, and Batista especially) and they know he's a good guy so they acknowledge him at the shows because they know he's a big fan that is willing to spend his hard earned money on tickets and traveling to come see them perform.

He's not being paid to cheer faces and boo heels. He does it because he enjoys doing that at the shows and most of the time it's just to razz his buddies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
sTAt5.gif

Get out.
Hybrid Diva ftw.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's something I can get behind, a good worker and won't kill people in the ring unlike Riley.
I'll admit that I thought he was terrible when he started, but he's really improved himself. Hell, the guy got huge for the WWE and dumped his wife for them. What more does this stupid company want? Who the fuck else could they possibly push on SD!?

I'll admit that I thought he was terrible when he started, but he's really improved himself. Hell, the guy got huge for the WWE and dumped his wife for them. What more does this stupid company want? Who the fuck else could they possibly push on SD!?

Wade Barrett, yes I know he's injured.

krae_man

The WWE people, believe it or not, get to know the regulars at the show. They know me and my family and we've never come close to seeking the attention that the "Superfans" do (wearing the same clothes to every show, hounding the shit out of them on Twitter, etc.). They know who the regulars like, especially if you're blatantly obvious about it when you wear a "We Hate Cena" shirt.

If you watch the dude from last night too you'll see him going nuts for Brock before his music even hit. What they showed on camera last night wasn't even close to what he was doing before that.

Sign Guy's a special case. He became a Superfan years ago going to so many shows after his wife passed away. He's gotten to know a lot of the guys really well (Jericho, Edge, and Batista especially) and they know he's a good guy so they acknowledge him at the shows because they know he's a big fan that is willing to spend his hard earned money on tickets and traveling to come see them perform.

The plants are always the ones who interact with the wrestlers if they ever do anything with the crowd. Some of them are totally in on it.

Forkball

You know what sucks about having a submission as a finisher when you're a heel? Big name stars won't tap out to it. Sure, you can make Kofi or Santino tap, but does anyone really believe Bryan would ever make Sheamus tap? I don't see someone like Cena or even Punk tapping in a finish.

HA! If only.

But I'd like for the following to be released from WWE.

Santino
Jack Swagger
Brodus Clay
Bellas
Alex Riley
Usos
Epico and Primo
Ezekiel Jackson

wtf? seriously?

He's had no chance lately to show his stuff from the ECW days.. Better wrestler than Ryback IMO

You know what sucks about having a submission as a finisher when you're a heel? Big name stars won't tap out to it. Sure, you can make Kofi or Santino tap, but does anyone really believe Bryan would ever make Sheamus tap? I don't see someone like Cena or even Punk tapping in a finish.

It's like how you know Jericho is never going to win a big match with the walls, kind of eliminates any tension from the moment. Pretty sure that submission has been mostly ineffective for years now.

You people just hate Jangle the imposter Kurt angle, the actual Jack Swagger is pretty good when WWE give him a chance, that ankle lock has been the death of him for similar reasoning to the one brought up earlier, big faces wont tap ever, except Rey but he's like a special case.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Some of you guys are brutal. We're talking about people that have to provide for families here. I hope none of them lose their jobs.

Kaladin

Swagger vs. Angle would be incredible. I can see TNA doing a olympic wrestling match at Bound For Glory and it would be great.

Angle can make The New World's Greatest Tag Team with Jack Swagger and um.....um........um......um.......um.........I got nothing.

Why in the world would you keep JTG and Jinder Mahal?

I'm not in favour of firing wrestlers who:
  1. Got into the business because they like wrestling, not because they're muscular dudes who can't cut it at real life (Riley, Brodus et. al.)
  2. Know how to wrestle
  3. Have some semblance of charisma
Further, I think it's shitty that the wrestlers seem to take the brunt of the complaints for creative's bullshit. I also don't think it makes a lot of sense to cut actual wrestlers when the roster is spread so thin

Some of you guys are brutal. We're talking about people that have to provide for families here. I hope none of them lose their jobs.

Also this. (Except Riley, Swoggle, and Brodus)

Top Bottom