• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 rated in Korea

DKHF

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/mega-man-legacy-collection-2-rated-korea

The Korean Game Rating Board has rated a ”Mega Man Legacy Collection 2" for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

The first Mega Man Legacy Collection was released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2015, followed by 3DS in 2016. It includes Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 6.

Capcom has yet to officially announce a ”Mega Man Legacy Collection 2."

MM-Legacy-Collection-2-Rated-Korea.jpg

Update:

Source: https://www.gcrb.or.kr/Statistics/Popup/Pop_ReasonInfo.aspx?app=/BohD/08yX0=&type=xl/kTOU3dYU=

A tiny info from Korea game rating board.

This collection includes Megaman 7,8,9, and 10.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Mega Man 7-10 and Legends 1 and 2 pls.

It's probably 7-10 and/or possibly the Game Boy and/or other games like MM&B and Power Battle/fighters. Though my bet is 7-10 first and other games along with it as extras. If it involved X or any other sub-series, it'd be called by that sub-series instead. Also, we already have the Zero Collection on DS.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Since this won't be a collection of NES games, I wonder if someone other than Digital Eclipse is developing this. I hope so.

jxN3

Always felt like the X series was better in literally every way..

I would day one a X collection on Switch or PS4.

theclaw135

Banned
Rockboard, Super Adventure Rockman, Soccer, Power Fighters, Power Battle, Battle & Chase. If they want to troll us.

Seriously though, 7-10 plus Megaman & Bass fits the classic theme pretty well. Wily Wars is overdue to see more accessible too.

So, do we have a switch version of the gif of Wii u left out in the rain yet?

It's weird, the things they do. Making Ultra Street Fighter II seem like their crowning support when they can just *very easily* port these sort of collections to the Switch. Then again, the Virtual Console might be a reason.

yurinka

If they didn't name it Mega-Man X Collection (this may be their 3rd compilation) I think it it may include MM7 to MM10 + some spin-offs like the arcade games, Rockman & Forte, Rock Board, Battle & Chase or Mega Man Soccer.

Let's hope they keep the Legends game away and pack them in the future with The Missadventures of Tron Bonne + other spinoffs not included here.

theclaw135

Banned
Not that it's necessarily evidence of a Switch version existing but I don't think the Switch has been released in Korea yet.

Not that I can tell, an 18 month drought on the console front. The last Wii physical games were 2015.

Not that it's necessarily evidence of a Switch version existing but I don't think the Switch has been released in Korea yet.

The lack of a 3DS version might be explained by this as well. Alternatively, it implies the emulation of systems that the 3DS can't handle, such as 8, the arcade titles and Battle & Chase, but that's just speculation.

Marow

Mega Man 7
Mega Man 8
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Mega Man & Bass (based on the unlocalized SNES version, I'd hope)

Perhaps? Not sure what else it could include from the main games. I doubt we'll see the GB games.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

From what I've seen, yeah, no official release in Korea as of now.

While this doesn't demonstrate a Switch version is coming, a similar lack of a Nintendo version happened back then when RE: Revelations rating for PS3 and 360 leaked

http://gematsu.com/2012/11/resident-evil-revelations-rated-for-ps3-xbox-360

Anyway, whether this comes to Switch or not, Nintendo Switch was just mentioned in Capcom's recent investor meeting for their "multiplatform strategy"

capcomfy171ppukm.png

goldenpp72

Include the snes version of mega man and bass and I'm good. That on top of mega man 7, 8, 9, 10, the racing game and the fighting games would be the bulk of the original series.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Include the snes version of mega man and bass and I'm good. That on top of mega man 7, 8, 9, 10, the racing game and the fighting games would be the bulk of the original series.

You're including the racing game but not MM5 on the Game Boy?

You're including the racing game but not MM5 on the Game Boy?

It would be weird if GB MM5 came along but not the other GB MM/Rockman World games, though said games are also mostly superfluous since they're basically the NES games with mixed up boss selections and a new 'rival' enemy boss characters. But MM5 is pretty great with its own unique selection of bosses and plot, and a final boss that isn't Wily for once, so skipping out on it would be a shame.

LewieP

Criminal that 9 and to a lesser extent 10 never made it to PC, hope that is rectified.

The X, Zero, and Battle Network games would be cool to get remasters of, too.

Top Bottom