• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
That Covenant poster is rad... but I need to see reviews first before diving on any Covenant stuff.

Tom Whalen:
pJrB7Ei.jpg
8Mov6cQ.jpg

Marc Aspinall:

IronRinn

Liking both of those. No great love for Mary Poppins but that's a great print. Might try for that Whalen if it makes it online.

Meier

The Durieux Bambi is one of my all time fave prints. Definitely gonna stop by after work.. here's to hoping I have some luck. Will aim for Lilo and others as well -- an incredible amount of fantastic stuff shown thus far. I hope there are some big editions..

b3b0p

I got the go ahead to attend The Mondo Disney. What should I be on the look for? I'm assuming everything will be purchasable? I can't decide based on what I have seen so far. I like them all. The Little Mermaid might be a given. Anything else? Since this is a Cyclops Print Works collaboration will any of the vaulted, current, or previous prints be available? I'm particular wanting the Aladdin Genie Never had a friend like me, The Little Mermaid, and Cinderella Castle.

ruxtpin

Banned
I want so many of these Disney prints... Poppins, 101 Dalmatians, Bambi, Pinocchio, Fox & Hound. Can't wait to see O Barrett's print, and hoping there's an Aristocats.

b3b0p

So, 42 prints, at maybe an average price of $50? I need to bring $2,100 essentially... If I had not just bought some furniture, sure.

Meier

Pretty incredible. Also sort of interesting that the gallery show itself is quite short (2 weeks) -- leftovers will be online before you know it.

i hope hope hope HOPE that some of the people who are showing at the disney thing have prints later this year at mondocon.

Teagan White will be at both and I need that fox and the hound

overcast

fallengorn

On sale tomorrow, 4/28, at Bottleneck Gallery at 12pm EST:

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by Juan Esteban Rodriguez
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 175
$40

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Variant by Juan Esteban Rodriguez
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$50

Meier

They opened the doors a lot earlier today than normal (3:00 PM). I assume they're trying to avoid people still getting in at like midnight, hah. At least the line should be a bit shorter when I get there after work! A ton of great stuff.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Snagged an Alice. Was really tempted to have my wife get a second and frame them side-by-side. They're beautiful in-person and I love that they're shaped like playing cards.

I thought I'd love the Up but in-person it didn't impress me.

Was close to picking up Big Hero 6 and Aladdin too but decided against it. I need to stop stockpiling stuff and stick to the things I'm *enamored* with.

I'm surprised there was so much left. I got in like at 5:15ish and waited 2.5 hours to get in. Only the 101 Dalmatian variant was sold-out as far as I could tell.

b3b0p

Anyone do the Disney x Mondo x Cyclops Print Works over the weekend?

I want to go, but the meds I'm on have absolutely kicked my ass the past few weeks.

fallengorn

On sale tomorrow, 5/2, at Bottleneck Gallery at 12pm EST:

Catwoman #43 by Jock
Fine art giclée
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 100
$45

The New Batman Adventures by Scott Derby
Screen print
12 x 36 inches
$40

Superman: The Animated Series by Scott Derby
Screen print
12 x 36 inches
$40

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm bad enough with comics that I stared at that first image and wondered if there was a female Daredevil, before scrolling down to read the title.

Haha. Jock's done plenty of Daredevil drawings too. Really love the boots on this one.

b3b0p

I really like the Batman. It's very tempting. Only $40 too. I like the Superman too, but I'm a Batman fan more so. The colors in both are lovely to look at.

ruxtpin

Banned
Does Mondo allow for visitors and buying posters after a show premiere? I have a work trip to Austin in a couple of weeks. Wondering if I can go to the gallery and buy posters in person, or if that's a negative.

fallengorn

Does Mondo allow for visitors and buying posters after a show premiere? I have a work trip to Austin in a couple of weeks. Wondering if I can go to the gallery and buy posters in person, or if that's a negative.

You can, but the Disney show is only up until next week.

Top Bottom