• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cant validate your roster? Come inside. (ESPN)

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Sorry for spamming the forums, but this deserves its own thread.

Last night I was trying to get into about 10 different games, but couldnt validate my rosters.. I signed out of XBL, back in several times, nothing happened. After an hour I decided to turn the Xbox off, and back on and it worked. Had the same problem this morning, same solution worked. It is a pain in the ass, and Sega needs to fix this problem ASAP but this seems to be working for me at least.

ShadowRed

Banned
I just finished a game, and hour ago, and when I came back to the online menus I was told I didn't have a valid roster and that i would need to get one before i could play online. I downloaded the lastest roster when i first went online the first time I payed the game. I went to downloads and it told me there was not any more DLs for the game. I didn't try to start a game at the time because I had to leave. I thought it was strange.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have that problem,but whenever I sign out of xbox live and back in it works :\ I dont have to shut off my xbox....odd.

When that happens I go to the "online desk" and log out. Then log back into Live/ESPN. Usually works. If it continues doing that the ESPN servers are probably down.

Bog

Junior Ace
Yeah, this doesn't work for me. I can't connect to ESPNGaming's servers no matter what.

Bog

Junior Ace
Only the one built into my router. Never had a problem with any online game before, though.

Top Bottom