• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The House in Fata Morgana |OT| Obsession. Sadism. Avarice. Zealotry. Death.

sbs2601

Neo Member
I mean it's just one shitty steam review in an ocean of shitty steam reviews. No need to worry about it.
I got curious and went to take a look. Calling it a shitty review is quite an understatement.

" But for multiple times in the story, it goes like this. A man is stabbed by a knife, you and your police buddies are going around crazy trying to find the murder weapon. Some random dude holding an apple came in and he was immediately arrested. Why? Because he was holding a knife and the knife's name is apple."

" I am looking for a relaxing time to read a book, but I cant read with the sound of a woman jibber jabbering in actual Japanese. Like do you listen to gangster rap when you read books?"

"This game seems to be a perfect game to its fanbase that is immune to all criticism. In the comment section there are people describing how they want to have sex with a 50 year old woman (you know what i am talking about :D) just because I am openly saying I do not like this game."

"And btw, fanboys, it is not a valid argument telling people 'you have no right to review this game if you have not finished it'. Well, this game is too bad for me to want to continue, and that is the whole point of my review. According to Steam stats 30% people finished this game, no?"

?????

ike_

Hah, well it seems like it's getting the ratings it deserves.

KWsdHZE.png

I suspect 30 of those 37 people might be in this very thread. And hey 1/180 negative reviews is a pretty phenomenal ratio as far as Steam reviews go.

Aki-at

It just got its first negative review on Steam today. RIP 100%

"Death to the heretic!"

Jokes aside it's kind of amazing to hear this was it's first negative review after a year of release? That's a fantastic result if you ask me.

Hah, well it seems like it's getting the ratings it deserves.

KWsdHZE.png

I suspect 30 of those 37 people might be in this very thread. And hey 1/180 negative reviews is a pretty phenomenal ratio as far as Steam reviews go.
I know I'm definitely one of those 30 at least.

Usobuko

Banned
The review is made mainly to piss off people, point 3 illustrate that much.

This is going to happen sooner or later anyway, be glad that it's one that has its intent so clearly laid out.

Aki-at

So I finished the game yesterday morning, my thoughts are as follows on the final door and the game so it's going to be a bit jumbled.

I stayed up until 5am because I really wanted to save Morgana. I think one thing that fascinates me is how it felt like I would hate her character but as I progressed further I just felt a deep need to want to free her from her shackles of hatred. It's interesting to see how this is not only reflected on my own thoughts but Michel himself, who goes from being apathetic, to anger and finally hoping to save her from her own fate.

It was great to see how the game keeps changing stuff up every so often too. We've got the first 3 tales that it shows where the player has strictly no interaction on the plot. The player is then treated to a break where you get to interact with Georges and wander around the mansion before venturing into door 4 that has a meta conversation between Michel and Morgana. The following door is completely different where we finally see it between two character's perspectives. The next two doors are told in a similar fashion from the first 3 doors before finally arriving at the last door that acts in the "present" with the moment being live and the player is pushed forward to try and save Morgana, with even a countdown to her death for a call to urgency. You even get Giselle accompanying Michel via his mind link, mixing up things further.

It's the constant change in how the story is presented and the functions offered to the player really helps to keep things fresh. I felt a bit tired towards the end of Door 7 (Which though still attempts something new in how the character portraits are done to envoke a feeling of nostelgia.) because of how the story was told and then it ups and changes everything for the following door, re-energising me to continue and keeps you gripped right through to the finale.

Back to door 8, it was nice to see how all these characters interacted together in their original life (Though Javi was unfortunately absent, I wonder why the omission for him?) I got quite a few laughs from Maria who was one of my favourite characters before her heel turn in door 3 but in her original life I loved her even more. I'm unsure why she went on to have a more destructive life, did Morgana just want to screw her over for laughs? I know she seems to have left a pretty bad curse in her original life when in door 3 she found a scribble written by her original self, maybe her disgust towards Jacopo brought her back rather than Morgana? Whatever it was great to see her again, especially during the girls' night in. Giselle's reactions towards picking any three of the girls had me cracking up, especially selecting Pauline.

I enjoyed how many similarities the final door had with the stories in the first 3 doors, although various beats and plot points are repeated, this was still it's own distinctive one and the ultimate tragedy. I'm glad to see Morgana didn't forgive these characters for the horrible deeds they did upon her. Whilst Mell was a victim of circumstances, he was still a right bastard about how he went about it. But the other two were monsters and I'm glad to see Morgana did not return the feelings Jacopo still held on for her (I worry that A Requiem for Innocence might try and "redeem" him and yes after playing this I'm very much interested in trying that!) also once she retained her original form, Morgana's sass and attitude was amazing to read. I'm glad to see we were treated to a slightly arrogant and rude character that had a good chemistry with Michel, made saving her all the more worthwhile.

Finally it was... really great to see Michel reunite with his brothers. It was probably the roughest door for me when I was seeing him being betrayed by his siblings. Coming from a family of 4 brothers, I can try to imagine how it'd hurt to be stabbed in the back by the people you are tighest with. So seeing Georges turn out to be the man in the painting (Which I saw coming) was perfect and then their talk was very warm, very honest as Georges came to terms with his own inability for inaction leading directly to his brother's death. His own little quips with Michel and Morgana wished we saw more of these three together but Didier, quite literally, cut it short. But more tears we shed when the brothers promised to reunite again in the next life.

And with that, we arrived in the present day. Everyone seems to have been blessed with a better life. Maria continues to be a psychopath. Michel and Giselle finally get to live happily ever after I hope.

Whew, I wrote more than I thought I would. Just goes to show how much I enjoyed this that I want to throw a bunch of my thoughts and feelings about it out. I can't recommend it enough. I'm trying to think of negatives and it's presentation issues (No looping music) the lack of interaction on the players behalf makes you feel like a bystander for a great deal, some dialogue that stuck out of place
boob grab joke in door 5, Giselle's dialogue, Uglyspeckles Mk. II (Alright this got a good laugh at me but so out of place) some of it was a bit too jarring, I mean I enjoyed some of it but hey it does take you out of the experience!
But it's hard for me to dwell too much on them, the characters, the overall narrative, the music... It was such a tightly made package I'm finding it difficult to dwell on the negatives and already forgetting the issues I had when playing. I just enjoyed it so much I'd rather stick to the positives.

Now I'm going to watch
the backstage stuff later today and hopefully see Morgana continue to be a dick to everyone.

daveo42

Banned
Post Door 6:
Finding out how fucked Morgana's childhood was particularly rough. Sold off into slavery after she didn't find it appropriate to sell her services. Meeting all the characters that eventually drained her of her life, finding out they were the same as those she cursed to pain and suffering in the mansion...but the worst was yet to come. Even if I knew it was coming...

Door 7:
So I knew Michel was female after coming across a spoiler related to the transgender tag for the game. At the time I put the pieces together, making sense of his actions with Giselle, the appearance of the white-haired girl, Michel's anger at the painting, and some of the other minor references here and there. What got me more was Giselle's story during Door 6, meeting Michel over and over as Michelle with neither realizing they were the same person. As well...her word to Michel before falling into door 7...disgusting broke me after so long.

Seeing Michelle struggle with identity is refreshing so far, but I know there are worse things to come. The rejection and pain of being yourself in an era such as that. Hell, even an era such as now, where there are still societal issues that linger.

Also...
if I use any inappropriate pronouns or other comments in relation to Michel, let me know as I don't have all that much exposure with the subject. I grew up very Baptist and still have some lingering baggage on how transgender individuals are viewed by the church even now.

Thanks.

Yousefb

Just got this game via the Steam summer sale and i have not been able to stop 0_0

Already finished the first 2 doors. Can't say I didn't see some of the twists coming but the overall package was so well put together that it hit me all the same still. The eerie music builds the perfect atmosphere for these stories and the writing itself continues to surprise me. Its absolutely engrossing.

It's 3 am and i have work in the morning! Cannot get enough though.

Off-topic: I see Steins:Gate as another good VN being thrown around. Is it similar to this one? The only visual novel I've played prior to Fata Morgana is the Ace Attorney series.

Just got this game via the Steam summer sale and i have not been able to stop 0_0

Already finished the first 2 doors. Can't say I didn't see some of the twists coming but the overall package was so well put together that it hit me all the same still. The eerie music builds the perfect atmosphere for these stories and the writing itself continues to surprise me. Its absolutely engrossing.

Off-topic: I see Steins:Gate as another good VN being thrown around. Is it similar to this one? The only visual novel I've played prior to Fata Morgana is the Ace Attorney series.

1. Hoooo boy. Door 3's music is probably the best thus far. I had to stop and listen for a minute when I first heard Dammi Una Sigaretta.

2. S;G is... really different in style. It does get suspenseful and dramatic, but I'd argue that its characterization is nowhere as good as Fata. Nice atmospheric music, cool twists, and a fun cast. I'd say it's more entertaining than tragic (but there's a bit of both). Overall, nowhere close to Fata for me. If you want something similar to Fata, Umineko could count in many ways (120+ hours overall and a murder mystery in a mansion), but only the first half is out so far.

The Nonary Games is fucking amazing on its own as well, but the second game in it (Virtue's Last Reward) ends on a cliffhanger and the third game in the series (Zero Time Dilemma) is trash so keep that in mind.

Higurashi (5 of 8 chapters out) is also great.

Baliis

Steins:Gate I wouldn't quite put on the same level as Fata Morgana, but I still enjoyed it a lot, it was the first VN I read.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Post Door 6:
Finding out how fucked Morgana's childhood was particularly rough. Sold off into slavery after she didn't find it appropriate to sell her services. Meeting all the characters that eventually drained her of her life, finding out they were the same as those she cursed to pain and suffering in the mansion...but the worst was yet to come. Even if I knew it was coming...

Door 7:
So I knew Michel was female after coming across a spoiler related to the transgender tag for the game. At the time I put the pieces together, making sense of his actions with Giselle, the appearance of the white-haired girl, Michel's anger at the painting, and some of the other minor references here and there. What got me more was Giselle's story during Door 6, meeting Michel over and over as Michelle with neither realizing they were the same person. As well...her word to Michel before falling into door 7...disgusting broke me after so long.

Seeing Michelle struggle with identity is refreshing so far, but I know there are worse things to come. The rejection and pain of being yourself in an era such as that. Hell, even an era such as now, where there are still societal issues that linger.

Also...
if I use any inappropriate pronouns or other comments in relation to Michel, let me know as I don't have all that much exposure with the subject. I grew up very Baptist and still have some lingering baggage on how transgender individuals are viewed by the church even now.

Thanks.

You're fine. Don't worry about it. As long as you recognise Michel as
him.

I don't know where you're at but probably don't read this until you're finished with that door to be safe.

Also it's more that he's intersex and transitioned to male during his puberty i think, but the overall theme deals with transgender issues.

Wichu

I don't know where you're at but probably don't read this until you're finished with that door to be safe.

Also it's more that he's intersex and transitioned to male during his puberty i think, but the overall theme deals with transgender issues.

Yeah, that's correct. (Ch. 7)
Michel is intersex male. His family treated him as a girl due to that, but he was never biologically female - he's male, he just doesn't have a dick. It's definitely comparable to F->M transgender though, even if it's not technically the same.

Aki-at

Some more post game content thoughts;

Specifically about the back stage, Morgana is awesome with how aloof she acts around Michel and Giselle and how she continues to torment the three men, especially Jacopo, I couldn't stop laughing has she kept prodding and cutting him off. She's really a great character when she's not crackling like a mad woman and acting like a normal girl. And her stop with Maria was the best, the sentiment "Get fucked Jacopo" was constant through out and both girls are a good combo play. Javi continues to be absent from the backstag shenanigans, what a shame.

The ending of backstage is the biggest LOL because they spoke about the announcement for Requiem of Innocence coming out in 2016 with everyone saying the devs are going to need to work double time with coffee to get the game out on time haha.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
So I finished the game yesterday morning, my thoughts are as follows on the final door and the game so it's going to be a bit jumbled.
People love debating about what it means for a game to be a 10/10. "No such thing as a perfect game, etc. etc.", but for me, you've described what makes this game a 10/10. Yes, there are small nitpicks and imperfections, but they mean pretty much nothing in the grand scheme of things. The highs are too high for the minuscule dips to matter.

That said, still looking forward to read that one poster's critique.

OniBaka

I don't want to degrade steins gate because if it weren't for Fata morgana it would still be my number 1 visual novel so definitely give it a try. Voice acting is amazing and the journey is just fantastic.

Worst comes to worst you could just watch the anime, while not as good it's still my top 3 anime.

daveo42

Banned
Door 7 -
Michel leaving the estate for the cursed mansion

Fuck Didier
Fuck Georges
Fuck them for ignoring Michel for two whole years. I know it must take time to come to grips with something like this, but straight out abandonment, only to come to his aid on the day before his death? They have no right to forgiveness or even expect to believe they want to rescue now because he's family. They don't deserve his forgiveness or expect to even be considered family at that point. Jesus fucking christ...two whole years.
But mostly fuck his parents for locking him away and then trying to have him killed and of course GODDAMMIT FUCK AMIEE.

I thought I knew what anger, despair, agony, sadness looked like. How far this game could go. Even after everything else...I was not prepared for where things have gone.
Poor Michel...

But mostly fuck his parents for doing what I assume is mutilating Michal at birth to give his mother a "girl"
Dude... That was the one thing I wasn't clear about in the game. That implication makes so. much. sense.

Jesus fuck. This game. This fucking game.

Wichu

Door 7 -
Michel leaving the estate for the cursed mansion

But mostly fuck his parents for doing what I assume is mutilating Michal at birth to give his mother a "girl"

Dude... That was the one thing I wasn't clear about in the game. That implication makes so. much. sense.

Jesus fuck. This game. This fucking game.

Ch. 7 spoilers:
That's not true, even if it would fit with the tone of the game. The developers have stated he's intersex and was born without male genitalia.

daveo42

Banned
That's not true, even if it would fit with the tone of the game. The developers have stated he's intersex and was born without male genitalia.

Thanks for clearing that up. It doesn't negate everything else that happens during that part of the game, but it's not as bad as I had feared.

Ch. 7 spoilers:
Oh, right. (big spoilers)
since his family members shout "there's nothing there!" or something along those lines when they see his genitalia,
I assumed that his organs had changed shape during puberty since it didn't seem like there was much doubt about his sex when he was born. That's why I suspected that perhaps his genitalia didn't change shape but was mutilated instead.

daveo42

Banned
Oh, right. (big spoilers)
since his family members shout "there's nothing there!" or something along those lines when they see his genitalia,
I assumed that his organs had changed shape during puberty since it didn't seem like there was much doubt about his sex when he was born. That's why I suspected that perhaps his genitalia didn't change shape but was mutilated instead.

Chapter 7 spoilers
I thought it was hinted as based on how his mother reacted during Michel's childhood and her eventual loss of mental faculties around the time Michel went through the drastic body changes. Like a form of guilt. At the same time, genetailia mutilation did and still does exist to best fit the "sex" of the child at birth in the case that a child is born with mixed genitalia.

But you are both right about the direction the game is going, especially if the developer has come out and said specifically that Michal is intersex at birth with no male genitalia.

hello, small question!

I'm at the second door... the game at the beginning tell you it's best to play with earphones... but i didn't encountered any reason why yet (if i can, i rather play without it)

will it be useful later?

hello, small question!

I'm at the second door... the game at the beginning tell you it's best to play with earphones... but i didn't encountered any reason why yet (if i can, i rather play without it)

will it be useful later?

There isn't really any narrative or gameplay purpose, but the sound design is amazing with headphones, from sound effects like footsteps that echo increasingly farther to background noises like raindrops that truly sound like they're pitter-pattering on the windows outside to several versions of music that has various alternating static noises, giving more feeling of disorientation to scenes.

Aki-at

People love debating about what it means for a game to be a 10/10. "No such thing as a perfect game, etc. etc.", but for me, you've described what makes this game a 10/10. Yes, there are small nitpicks and imperfections, but they mean pretty much nothing in the grand scheme of things. The highs are too high for the minuscule dips to matter.

That said, still looking forward to read that one poster's critique.

I'm someone who likes the game-y stuff the most so I'm just shocked at how good this experience was, because of how much I enjoyed it I genuinely the good out weighs the bad so much that it'd be hard to come down on it for those transgressions.

It's definitely something I can't recommend to everyone but that still hasn't stopped me since I've been recommending it to everyone, no bites yet though :,(

That door really is the most heartbreaking part of the game for me.

Door 7's part with
his siblings left me feeling mixed, they were terrible brothers for abandoning Michel but at the same time I wanted to believe in them for what they were doing now but that could be because I have old brothers too... thankfully they didn't seal me away in my room but one did keep telling me mum loved him the most!!

There isn't really any narrative or gameplay purpose, but the sound design is amazing with headphones, from sound effects like footsteps that echo increasingly farther to background noises like raindrops that truly sound like they're pitter-pattering on the windows outside to several versions of music that has various alternating static noises, giving more feeling of disorientation to scenes.

I'm glad I didn't because of a moment before door 4:
When you visit the beast in the cellar and he roars at you. Even though I was expecting that it still got me off guard haha.

daveo42

Banned
End of Door 7:
Reliving the last months of Michel's life were gut-wrenching knowing what was coming and how he felt not only about Giselle, but how afraid he was of how she would react knowing the truth. Didier showing up was both expected and similarly cruel, showing that regardless of how his family treated Michel upon exile, they never saw him for who he really was. His mother tho...that was ten times worse. Even after all that, Michel not cursing his own family (including Aimee), makes him a goddamn saint.

Regardless of how his story ended there, I was fully not expecting Giselle to cut through the darkness like that. I instantly turned into an emotional puddle when she came into view. Giselle, you are the best person in existence.

Start of Door 8:
Big revelation time that the white-haired girl is actually Morgana? What what?!

I just started it, so I have no clue if it actually goes there, but man I am oddly excited about what might come next.

Antiwhippy

End of door 7

The added context of the scene where giselle showed him her scars, where it is shown that his hesitancy was not only because of hurting her, but he was afraid of revealing how he really is, was especially tragic.

Which really made giselle fully accepting him even more heartwarming.

Kevdo

Finished door 7. My previous gripes are still more or less present, but I like the story well enough to mostly brush them aside. The music is good now, I guess the tracks that I wasn't a big fan of are mostly in the beginning chapters lol.

I suppose the best way to characterize my complaints are that I like the story, but not the writing - at least, as far as dialogue is concerned.
Everything prior to door 4 tricked me into thinking that they were putting a lot of emphasis on making the characters speak properly for the time period they're in, but once Giselle joins the cast it all just goes out the window. And I get that their diction makes them more relatable to us modern readers, but it's just...so...grating. Like, seriously, fuck you, Georges. LE GAAAAAASP!
And then fuck you, Michel. Uglyspeckles Mk. II? Are you kidding me? Stupid. Stupid,
stupid, stupid. I just really hate that we have this gothic tragedy that's so poignant and meaningful and does a really, really good job of basically sympathizing the struggle of a trans person, and then they just throw it away on garbage lines every once in a while. Really breaks the immersion for me.

Also fuck you, Aimee, not for anything specific you said, but just because you're an asshole.

Yar, the occasional speech anachronism is probably my biggest gripe that I thankfully was able to mostly ignore because I've played too many VNs with way worse writing.

Antiwhippy

I think it's intentional in some ways.
For example the more informal time of for 5 made it a lot more relatable than the impersonal and romantic tone of 4.

sbs2601

Neo Member
You can thank the translators for (Door 7)
"le gasp"
, for better or for worse. That was never in the original Japanese script.

daveo42

Banned
Outside of a few minor liberties by the translation team, this is by far one of the best and thorough translations I've seen in pretty much any game, VN or otherwise.

I wasn't going to post in this thread until I got substantially farther in and had more to say, but I'm on door 4 and am blown away by
how the log suddenly represents the dialog as x's while another (two?) unnamed character interlaces their own commentary. So glad I went to double check a line that I thought I missed.

This thread and the glowing recommendations on the forum in general pushed me to get this and it's so good so far so thanks GAF.

Aki-at

Yeah coming off from Persona 5 that had some really rough spots, this is a damn fine localisation. Some liberties were taken though and depending on how well you can handle it, your mileage may vary
personally Uglyspeckles Mk. II cracked me out although they could have just gone with Uglyspeckles the Second to keep it within the time frame :p

I wasn't going to post in this thread until I got substantially farther in and had more to say, but I'm on door 4 and am blown away by
how the log suddenly represents the dialog as x's while another (two?) unnamed character interlaces their own commentary. So glad I went to double check a line that I thought I missed.

This thread and the glowing recommendations on the forum in general pushed me to get this and it's so good so far so thanks GAF.

Yeah I was fortunate enough to notice the
change in the backlog, really adds to the experience! :D

Yeah coming off from Persona 5 that had some really rough spots, this is a damn fine localisation. Some liberties were taken though and depending on how well you can handle it, your mileage may vary
personally Uglyspeckles Mk. II cracked me out although they could have just gone with Uglyspeckles the Second to keep it within the time frame :p

I'd personally go for
Marquis Uglyspeckles the Second

daveo42

Banned

Yeah I was fortunate enough to notice the
change in the backlog, really adds to the experience! :D

Yeah, the comment about
Uglyspckles Mk. II was the laugh I needed at that moment, and even Giselle asks what Mk. II is supposed to even mean.
That was super great.

As for the Door 4 bit:
seeing that all come up early on was amazing. Just by chance looking at the backlog and then going Holy Shit seeing conversations disappear, red text showing up, and a fight between two unknown entities blew me away. It was the first of many times it betrayed my expectations in the best possible way.

I just finished the game and I'll probably write some thoughts on it later after digesting it all but I just want to say that fnishing this one after seeing all the pieces come together was a treat and I'm already going back to save files for endings I missed and probably gonna go for the beating the game twice achievement.

Kevdo

Chapter 8 automatically gets minus points for
the return of D E A R E S T M E L L

F L A X E N
L
A
X
E
N

Also, Giselle said "hit the brakes". This is killing me ughhhhhhhhh

really loves the game so far! Just finished door 3

The music are great, but i dunno, the singer in them is nice but it always sound like she has no idea what she's doing! Sometimes it sounds great and then there a new passage where the voice is completly out of rythme or try to figure out how to stay in the "same" language

i dunno, maybe it's the point to be unsetteling, but some part of the game arent' always creepy, so the music shouldn't do that i think

Kevdo

I'm pretty sure she would have learned what a break is in the 3rd door having served a tech-savvy guy like Jacopo well into the 20th century.

I'm not convinced.
Did she ever even interact with him in what was shown to us? Outside of his delirious mumbling as he died? It's not a maid's place to ask questions or listen to conversations.

That's beside the point, though. If you ask me, it's dumb that we need to extrapolate reasons for something that isn't explained and probably doesn't have an explanation. I doubt very much that the writer/translator put that line in there thinking, "Yeah, she probably picked that up during that era." It was probably more a case of, "Yeah, there, that fits in this particular context/conversation."

The real shame of it is that it could have been a plot point. All that slang and anachronism that Giselle throws out? Watch this.

Michel: "...What? What on Earth are you talking about? Stop spouting nonsense."
Giselle: "Oops! Sorry, hehe. I always forget, you wouldn't be used to the way they speak in other times."

Later-

Giselle: "Too late, Michel! No stopping this train!"
Michel: "Stop doing that!"

It could have been an extra layer on the dynamic between Michel and Giselle, highlighting the differences in the time they spent apart, and throwing a bit of humor in there with it. Instead it just comes across (just to me, obviously) as lazy writing/translating, depending on what the original text was. Maybe this moment comes sometime in the last bit of the game i haven't reached yet, but if it does, it's wayyyyy too late.

Or, what the hell, maybe I'm just cynical and they really do just expect us to put those pieces together ourselves.

I finished the game 2 days ago but couldn't write at the time. I just wanna thank all the gaffers recommending this game in that thread about depressing games (or something similar) that got me into playing this gem. This is really a special game.

The story is really good, characters are all believable and music is just fantastic, but what I loved about this game was the use of its medium for storytelling. I'm not really experienced when it comes to VNs. The only other VN(-like) game I've played is 999. You can't tell neither of these games's story in any other format or medium with the same dramatic impact, and I find this fact really amazing.
------------------------
For some stupid reason in Final chapter I thought
the writers went crazy and made it into a time travel loop story. Like Michel is going to past to save Morgana and Morgana thinks of him as an angel, so she reincarnates with Michel's appearance as White-Haired girl. I was so happy to find out this wasn't exactly the case.

Taruranto

Chapter 8 automatically gets minus points for
the return of D E A R E S T M E L L

F L A X E N
L
A
X
E
N

Also, Giselle said "hit the brakes". This is killing me ughhhhhhhhh

lol, I wanted to say it but I was trying to avoid spoilers,
given your comments, I feel like you'll "love" Chapter 8's humor.

Top Bottom