• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Sora_N

Pray with the rest of us for a Beste comeback.

I don't know what you exactly like from both groups, but... I don't know, After School? KARA? Gfrend? Girl's Day? Red Velvet?

If you are new to kpop, check the essentials and classic playlistin thefirst post in this thread

Yeah I am new to it all. I liked the songs from them in the first post play list actually and checked them out.

I'll check out the ones you posted and check the OP again too..thanks!

llehuty

OH My Girl involved in an explosion during MV shooting. No injuries
Good news is they are filming a MV.

PRISTIN's debut title track "WEE OOH" (the noise an ambulance makes) to be a cute and lovely
D2y6DXm.jpg
Ugh, not liking how that description sounds...

Yerin, Cao Lu and Kisum releasing a digital single

[MV] B-Y-T (비와이티) _ I Want Your Love (너의 사랑이 필요해)
Y
I
K
E
S

《Debut Stage》 LOOΠΔ 1/3 (이달의 소녀 1/3) - Love&Live (지금, 좋아해) @인기가요 Inkigayo 20170312
This is is such a boring debut...

llehuty

[MV] 이달의 소녀 1/3 (LOOΠΔ 1/3) "지금, 좋아해(Love&Live)"
MV is solid, although that
sci-fi
twist caught me completely out of guard, and it's giving me AOA half angel nonsense vibes. Also, reminder that Haseul is super precious and what is going to make me keep checking this group.

MVP(엠브이피) 미니 1집 "선택해 (Take It)" Music Video
This sounds just like LC9's debut.

I kind of like it.

That's already Don't Recall :p
Hmm, I guess they are kind of there already...

Edit: (LOONA 1/3 – Love & Live) 01. Into the New Heart (Guitar By 김정모 of TRAX)
This not being a full track is such a missed opportunity...

Full Album
Into the New Heart 0:00
Love & Live 1:08
You and Me Together 4:33
Fairy tale 7:41
Valentine Girl 10:48
[MV] 이달의 소녀 1/3 (LOOΠΔ 1/3) "지금, 좋아해(Love&Live)"
MV is solid, although that
sci-fi
twist caught me completely out of guard, and it's giving me AOA half angel nonsense vibes. Also, reminder that Haseul is super precious and what is going to make me keep checking this group.
just listened/watched it, sounds decent =)

Pendulum

Sunmi's signed with Make Us Entertainment.

---

Eric Nam voiced similar frustration just a little while ago about his company, yet is still there. I hope Amber's situation improves for her.

Seems like Winner is making a comeback in the first week of April. Also YG might debut a new boy group with Bang Yedam as the leader.

Hoody will be performing at SXSW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz6VE492wMQ

I'm definitely into it, aside from the first track. Running, which we've already heard before sounds to be the best one though based on that.

·feist·;232089077 said:
Sunny hasn't looked quite right the past few years now.

Too much botox and shit these days. She's definitely fallen far. I assume we'll have another poll when their comeback rolls around. I expect to see her popularity crumble like it did in the 2nd one.

a9cc4bc0269edb91f0c19a718b77a5a5.gif

35ed185093459736d7a42c276b157886.gif

Top Bottom