• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PS Store Flash Sale (Dark Souls 2, Tales of Graces f, South Park, FFX/X-2, more)

evanmisha

1zukLAf.png

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALE2014

Flandy

Well that's unexpected. Normally these happen during the weekends. Booting up my PS3 to check the deals. Thanks OP!

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I was really surprised they didn't do a Flash Sale for Memorial Day weekend. That week's regular deals were awful, holiday weekend, I thought for sure they were telegraphing one.

Is it even on sale? I see the price as $39.99... which is the same price it always is.
Update's still in progress, the stuff that's gonna be sale has been grouped there, but the discounts haven't all been applied yet.

I see FF X/X-2, conception 2 and Toukiden (all for VITA) at 39.99, that's full price. Or is there a problem with my account? Do you see discounted prices on these Vita games?

edit: I filter by Device "PS Vita" and get the updated prices:
FF X/X-2 at 29.99
Toukiden 19.99
Conception 2 at 39.99 (???)

Mass Effect DLC on sale, got to get in on this. I guess I'll pick it all up along with Trilogy. Glad I didn't get Amalur for $10 last flash sale as it's $5 in this one. I did get the DLC for $5 but that looks the same.

Man... I'm low on cash but sales like this never come.

amrod

How are
Conception™II: Children of the Seven Stars
Toukiden: The Age of Demons

Worth picking up on the vita?

Gamerloid

I'm doing good on self control, because I'm not buying anything despite a good price reduction on the FFX Vita. No need to add more to the backlog.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, with that said, I guess Mass Effect Trilogy is the only thing I'll get. The trilogy pack doesn't include all of the DLC?

Malio

DRAGON'S DOGMA DARK ARISEN
IS $20! OMG, that's 100+ hours of RPG awesomeness right there, folks. Jump that shit.

And in the weekly deals Rainbow Moon is $7. I'm gonna grab it at that price.

culafia

Im in for Dragon Age definitely. I need to see FFX at 20 before I consider.

As for Mass Effect, what DLC comes with the digital version? Is it everything from 1-3? Do I still need to buy those packs also on sale?

krae_man

DRAGON'S DOGMA DARK ARISEN
IS $20! OMG, that's 100+ hours of RPG awesomeness right there, folks. Jump that shit.

And in the weekly deals Rainbow Moon is $7. I'm gonna grab it at that price.

Rainbow Moon is $4.89 for plus members.

Soriku

way too much for tales of graces f.

$5 and we'll have a deal.

100+ hour game. Not really.

Some of the prices are... the same?

Search for them. Some of the prices haven't updated. Like Atelier Escha&Logy appears for $50 on the link above but if you search you'll see it's $25.

Anyway $5 for Ninokuni is really good, but I want a physical copy...hmm...

Mass Effect DLC on sale, got to get in on this. I guess I'll pick it all up along with Trilogy. Glad I didn't get Amalur for $10 last flash sale as it's $5 in this one. I did get the DLC for $5 but that looks the same.

Man... I'm low on cash but sales like this never come.

Where's the DLC that's on sale?

Never mind found it.

Raven77

I feel real stupid for buying Ni no Kuni at $40.. I still haven't played it

You supported a game with a collaboration with the best animation studio on the planet. Your support should help show that people are interested in these types of games. I wouldn't feel stupid (and I don't) at all.

Top Bottom