• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| The Darhkest Timeline

MartyStu

Hmm, thinking more on it, I would REALLY like an arc that explains Rip's confidence in the team.

Like if a hyper-competent future version of the Legends existed. That would be hilarious.

Also potentially hilarious: if Agent Sharpe met them.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
- I like chocolate covered donuts too, Amaya 😏
- Get that Titanic joke outta the way early lol
- Barnum is an ass
- Guess Time Cops are gonna be an ongoing nuisance
- Gideon is snippy
- Last scene was really good. Took the piss out of what could've been a really cheesy moment. They already beat the Legion of Doom, doesn't get much worse than that

KonradLaw

Finally finished S2, very strong batch of episodes near the end. Altough some of the plot points felt very forced. Like..you know the general location of the blood of Christ. Why not travel in time to before WWI instead of trying to go at it during damn Somme battle? Or how somehow an army of Reverse Flashes couldn't beat up legends team before Sara used the spear. It would be less jarring if they didn't show him one-shot Ray minutes before.
Also...I feel sorry for the poor LoT crew they had to air their Somme episodes around the same time Wonder Woman was in cinemas. They do wonders with that budget, but that was never going to look good, doubly so when compared to WW :D

Now on with S3 :)

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Another solid episode. I love that this show isn't afraid to take the piss out of itself. The scene with Sara and Sharpe agreeing to take a break was such a Legends thing.

Hmm, thinking more on it, I would REALLY like an arc that explains Rip's confidence in the team.

Like if a hyper-competent future version of the Legends existed. That would be hilarious.

Also potentially hilarious: if Agent Sharpe met them.

Well he originally picked them because they wouldn't be missed. Through the course of two seasons they've proven that, while they might bumble around, they can ultimately get the job done.

caliph95

"Become the man of steel, that is catchy better take a note of that"

Lol

I am "interested" in the kawasu or whatever that was summoned from water

The Legends finding out the hard way the circus is no joke, also never tell Nate secrets when he is drunk.

Poor Gary, will someone think of his circulation.

Sara is going to turn Time Bureau lady out by the end of the season. Or at the very least, gain her respect.

Of course Mick would be afraid of clowns.

caliph95

Oh yeah just realized this lady

kuasa-legends-of-tomorrow-1039003.JPG

Is Vixen's sister

Parch

That was a fun episode. I want a little sabertooth. Who knew that PT Barnum was such an asshole. Billy Zane did a fine job. It would be nice to see more guest appearances from well known actors. The character possibilities are endless.

Going with the theme that the team is a bunch of incompetent troublemakers means they can buffoon it up every episode. I like it. Serious hero shows are a bore. Bring me the fun of Gotham and Legends forever.

The Hobo

It's no wonder Rip thinks the Legends will be the key to stopping this new threat. They routinely make things much worse for themselves before making it better. Who could effectively plan against that?

The Time Bureau are easier to plan for due to their competence. The Legends? Ain't no method to that madness.

It's no wonder Rip thinks the Legends will be the key to stopping this new threat. They routinely make things much worse for themselves before making it better. Who could effectively plan against that?

The Time Bureau are easier to plan for due to their competence. The Legends? Ain't no method to that madness.

Yup. The time bureau are incredibly regimented and predictable. If they ever came up against a threat that saw them coming, they'd get wrecked hard.

So, at this point Nate is 2 for 2 on mission-critical errors this season (losing the book to Ceaser and telling Barnum about the team's powers). Ray is at 1 (pressing the wrong button on first time in the field tech) So is Nate the most Legendy Legend?

They're replacing Stein with his future grandson right?

Man that would be a weird dynamic for Jax

The New 52 versions had Ronnie and Jason able to become Firestorm without combining, only needing to combine to form Fury, which was like a Firestorm Hulk - way more powerful, but also difficult to control. They could do something like that- where Jax can become Firestorm without Stein, but maybe has a more limited power set.

valeo

This is easily the funnest show on television at the moment. What a relief after watching the dour directions Flash and Arrow have gone in.

I thought Caity Lotz was mostly terrible on Arrow; but she's really come into her own on this.

MartyStu

Finally started Legends

I really do not like Hawkman, he just gets on my nerves.

You are much better off skipping most of the first season.

Anyone have a good list of episodes? I make it a habit not to re-watch the first season, so I do not remember which are worth watching.

I love that first comment because that person has clearly never seen the show.

Both Supergirl and Legends are pretty damn 'political.'

Even Arrow dips its toe in every once in a while.

Slayven

You are much better off skipping most of the first season.

Anyone have a good list of episodes? I make it a habit not to re-watch the first season, so I do not remember which are worth watching.

i really don't mind watching cheesy tv.

*seen every ep of the first 10 seasons of NCIS multiple times.*

Top Bottom