• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Hamill: Luke was ALWAYS the villain!

MogCakes

I'm curious how Luke will play into the story beyond just being the catalyst for Rey's power increase.

On another note, I hope Finn rises to match Rey in ability. He's the underdog and I always root for them as long as they aren't whiny. Rey is being built up as the one with innate power and talent, it would be nice to see Finn match it through sheer hard work and determination.

DMXlqynVQAEpsbV.jpg

tumblr_o49k3u0SDd1uqyagpo4_500.gif

bionic77

Mark Hamill is the best.

Wish he got more roles in Hollywood.

Its always amazing to see how some actors can escape the stereotype of a single character and how others like Hamill get stuck in a single role. For most people he is always going to be Luke Skywalker.

I'm curious how Luke will play into the story beyond just being the catalyst for Rey's power increase.

On another note, I hope Finn rises to match Rey in ability. He's the underdog and I always root for them as long as they aren't whiny. Rey is being built up as the one with innate power and talent, it would be nice to see Finn match it through sheer hard work and determination.
Finn was raised from birth with combat and tactics training

He shouldnt need hard work or determination, or be portrayed as an underdog lol

shandy706

Kylo will turn to working by Rey's side and they'll both face a showdown with Luke.

Kylo will die at the hand of Luke, but Rey will survive while taking down Luke with Finn, leaving her as the Last Jedi.

That's what happens in Episode 9 though...I'm not sure about 8.

CloudWolf

Luke turning evil or renouncing the light side would be the most modern Hollywood thing they could do with this movie. "Oooh, it's dark and grounded"

Top Bottom