• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so it seems like the blizz cup canada qualifiers [or one of them] will be held during/at nasl 3.

so, who wants to go to china?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ffffffuck paralysis :(

Zzoram

I face a proxy 2gate in about 1/3 of the PvPs I play on NA. Really annoying but it's forced me to become better at scouting so oh well.

Holden

Untitled.jpg

bahahahahhaha

so funny cause its true

jasonng

lOAXv.png

Feel like shit today so I'm probably going to head to bed early tonight. I'll watch the stream though.
The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Star Strikers>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>
<Macro Micro>
<Photon Cycles>

Stream: www.askcorran.com

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Lost to two 4 gates in a row. First time I realized what was up but under-prepared and got rolled. Second time I took a third base despite him going 14 gate...bleh. So stupid on my part.
You zerg?

Yoshichan

Yup

I rarely lose to that shit, but when it happens I feel like stabbing my dick
Diamond/Master right? How powerful is 4gate against zerg in that league nowadays? I'm not up to date PvZ-ladder :/

Deadman

Stephano 2-1 MaNa
Stephano 2-0 monchi
Stephano 3-0 Socke
Stephano 3-0 Grubby
Stephano 4-0 Kas

Tournament win gets him small prize money + invite to homestory cup 5.

Even as a zerg player, I could not tell you Queens starting with 50 energy would be balanced.

In terms of the OV speed, I'd need to look at comparison so I'll know just how fast that would be

"Protoss at the pro-level are doing well, but not at the very top of the pro-level"

People in blizz must be color blind because I see 5 green in the final 8 of GSL, but hey, keep buffing toss in every patch, maybe they can make 2 giant unkillable herp derp 1a deathball in the future.

Holden

Observer build time decreased to 30, down from 40.

omgomgomg OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i don't mind the ov speed to to much

but the queen to 50 mana equals a free tumor... don't think that would be balanced to much

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Changes are too good to ever be put live
Well, Overlord and Obs changes I can get on board with. I think 30 is a bit too short, but with how Terrans should be abusing cloak I can see it being alright.

25 to 50 starting energy is bullshit and will break Zerg into becoming the most overpowered race by at least 250%. So that will probably get in.

Yoshichan

Queen starting energy increased to 50, up from 25.
If this happens then gg

jasonng

Observer build time decreased to 30, down from 40.

omgomgomg OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i don't mind the ov speed to to much

but the queen to 50 mana equals a free tumor... don't think that would be balanced to much
It's weird. The extra 25 mana is to encourage saving for a transfusion but the temptation to just plant a tumor would be too hard to ignore.

I'm gonna wait to see how it works out but 50 energy on queens sounds a bit..... much

I mean, they spawn with a 150HP heal spell, okay :lol

Holden

there is a map playable with these new changes

Antiga shipyard (1.4.3 Balance v2.0)

official from blizzard

and gaf night is comming......

Yoshichan

there is a map playable with these new changes

Antiga shipyard (1.4.3 Balance v2.0)

official from blizzard
gonna try the new terran changes asap

Holden

gonna try the new terran changes asap

They didn't need anything so clearly terran is the best race?

We are closely watching TvP to see if the offensive capabilities of terran in the early/mid game becomes too much, or if late game strength of protoss becomes too much.
We aren&#8217;t making a change to affect this now, but it&#8217;s very near the top of our list of things we&#8217;re watching.

:eek: dunno how they can fix that without being gamebreaking, either effecting tvz and pvz

but goddamn an observer in 20 (chronoed) is goddamn FAST.

Top Bottom