• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Well it's really saying something when your acting stands out as especially poor in a Fast & Furious movie.

How dare you sir. Bismirch the good name of neogaf saint patron Paul Walker. He could too act. It just happened he got parts that were very similar.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Less than 72 hours away from Bloodborne

tumblr_mv5n63EsGi1qkz4jyo1_250.gif

MjFrancis

I've never seen a pic of CM Punk so I didn't know who to I was going to be ripping. Since he's going to be making a lot of money doing what kids around here do for $50, hey, more power to him. I hope he earns Dana White a few bucks before he disappears, it will be fun while it lasts.

VoxPop

The guy who was holding their most prestigious title for a record breaking time beating their top musclebound stars is going to get beat down by a flabby 1-0 170 pounder who works a night shift at Walmart as his second job.

But then again, Brock got tooled by a can who is 3-4 in the Octagon™ and would get KO'd by a light breeze and he's still quite over.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Pro-tip: You can jack the watermark free images from gettyimages if you click on the little embed code </>

IcEFR1M.jpg

scabro

Phillip Brooks is what mma looks like in a world with stringent PED testing.

Is that what you guys really want?

Thats not a world i want to live in.

I know Francisco Trinaldo cause he's like Gleison Tibau 2.0. Fights often, always on prelims, and only is involved in decisions. And I know that Arreola guy cause he just destroyed Yves Edwards last time out.

I know absolutely none of the rest of the people in that picture.

CM Punk looks like a character from Tony Hawk Pro Skater with no ass. I feel like there was someone else recently like this but can't remember. Shit irritates me for whatever reason lol

VoxPop

I'm excited about seeing all the excused filled weeping Brazilians when Conor puts out Aldo. And I like Aldo. Hate these Brazilian fans as much as Fedor fans. Conor has nothing to lose. Hope Conor wrecks Aldo pretty badly even if he loses the strap to Mendes right away after.

Need all the top Brazilian fighters to lose so we don't get graced with these awful cards like tonight.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm never complaining about a single referee decision again after seeing a replay of that Silva/Dober "submission".

Whether it was blatant cheating because he wanted the Brazilian fighter to win for gambling/patriotism/"reasons" or just because he was a stupid ignorant fuck who shouldn't be refereeing fights in the first place, this is the reason why no-one outside of Brazil respects the judges and referees in Brazil.

VoxPop

The Mongo of the Four Horsewomen

industrian said:
I'm never complaining about a single referee decision again after seeing a replay of that Silva/Dober "submission".

Whether it was blatant cheating because he wanted the Brazilian fighter to win for gambling/patriotism/"reasons" or just because he was a stupid ignorant fuck who shouldn't be refereeing fights in the first place, this is the reason why no-one outside of Brazil respects the judges and referees in Brazil.

not to mention the fight earlier that night where the brazilian tapped like 5-6x before he stopped it. same ref

Top Bottom