• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

benzy

raiden-4cut52jjo.gif

Falcs

Banned
Never thought I'd be so excited about a Raiden game. I hope MSG2 Raiden is a playable skin for the nostalgia.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Cannot wait for this game. Huge MGS fan. Huge Platinum games fan. Huge action gaming fan. Which means a gangbang of high quality entertainment awaits me!

I wish I would have pre-ordered from Amazon instead of Gamestop though. I did not know they were getting free Revengeance T-Shirts. Fuuuuuuuu I would have rocked the fuck out of that shit at work. :(

ykyDgfS.gif

Falifax

My retailer still didn't list what's in the Limited Edition but if it turns out there's also that Play Arts figure, I'm sold.

Nice! This and Tomb Raider within such a short time is gaming heaven! ♥

By the way...why not add in the controls for the 360 version into the OP?

Forkball

I wonder how much involvement Kojima himself had in writing the story. You'd think he'd be too busy with MGS5 and Ground Zeroes.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I'm in like flynn! I beat DmC in 3 days and wanted to go through SoS mode but TBH I got way too impatient with the early missions (platforming crap to "get new weapons") and the color coded enemies, so I'm eager to dig into this game.

Top Bottom