• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

ZACKAT.

YOUR TIME HAS COME.

MEEERRRGGGGEEE THEM.

ABG_00.png
Unbenannt-2.png

EDIT: Also I have a second request. Could you make a transparent avatar of just the face and hair of F.A.N.G in this picture?

FAN_01.png

Blueblur1

I just tried cropping and resizing one of the SFV images in Photoshop but I keep losing the transparent background and the image quality takes a nosedive (I'll admit that I am a Photoshop noob). Definitely need help making avatar versions of these (and I would love guidance on who to do it myself for next time!)

Zackat

ZACKAT.

YOUR TIME HAS COME.

MEEERRRGGGGEEE THEM.

ABG_00.png
Unbenannt-2.png

EDIT: Also I have a second request. Could you make a transparent avatar of just the face and hair of F.A.N.G in this picture?

FAN_01.png
8b374ts.png

Can I get these two pls? many thanks!
3f67omg8

u49bfmkc
VYZZvsE.png

RbyzDQ7.png

I just tried cropping and resizing one of the SFV images in Photoshop but I keep losing the transparent background and the image quality takes a nosedive (I'll admit that I am a Photoshop noob). Definitely need help making avatar versions of these (and I would love guidance on who to do it myself for next time!)

KVqHTGc.png

6JemW8D.png

OraleeWey

Can someone make a few avatars from these? I'm not sure which I'll use.

For this one, I'd like the text to be readable for both NeoGAF themes, but transparent.

For this one, can you make a few versions? Such as full body, half body, 1/4 body, etc.

Thanks!!!!!

13ruce

Banned
l1JReGT.jpg

If someone can make my avatar transparant if possible.... If this image does not work it's official Squid Sisters art from Splatoon (Nintendo) so a quick google search could find better ones.

Many thanks to whoever will do this for me i really want to have it tranparant.

DKHF

Can someone please make this the appropriate size/pixels so a white background doesn't appear (so the background stays transparent) when used as an avatar?

Zackat

Can someone make a few avatars from these? I'm not sure which I'll use.

For this one, I'd like the text to be readable for both NeoGAF themes, but transparent.

For this one, can you make a few versions? Such as full body, half body, 1/4 body, etc.

Thanks!!!!!

I will work on these first thing tomorrow, check back at this space.

l1JReGT.jpg

If someone can make my avatar transparant if possible.... If this image does not work it's official Squid Sisters art from Splatoon (Nintendo) so a quick google search could find better ones.

Many thanks to whoever will do this for me i really want to have it tranparant.
DPewFPq.png

VIvjkJD.png

used a slightly different version because it made it way easier. hope that's okay
Can someone please make this the appropriate size/pixels so a white background doesn't appear (so the background stays transparent) when used as an avatar?

V6TOiTZ.png

13ruce

Banned
I will work on these first thing tomorrow, check back at this space.

DPewFPq.png

VIvjkJD.png

used a slightly different version because it made it way easier. hope that's okay

Thanks ! And i don't mind that i was getting that former art as a tattoo soon anyway so no need to keep that version as a profile pic anyway if i can just look o my body lol:p So many thanks! Will take both and look wich one looks best or alternate between em.

Zackat

Can someone make this a transparent avatar?

2493023-batwing_9_thegroup_012.jpg
6fopKzR.png

Could I request a transparent avatar of these two? (Sorry I couldn't decide on which haha)

Thanks in advance :)

tumblr_ou4lt94P4G1qfh2bxo6_250.png

tumblr_ou4lt94P4G1qfh2bxo4_250.png
Y34iUax.png

I made a decision for you for right now, if you want Sir Gilman later I can do it up.
Football season is creeping in, and I want to rep my boys the Seahawks, but also keep my current meta avatar. Any ideas?

WUgcCAc.png

Could someone send a random JoJo avatar my way?

Anything would do, really.

Find me something you would really like, as I don't want to waste either of our times :)

Top Bottom