• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Chinner
(Today, 11:57 AM)

Originally Posted by Malakhov

Weird, never had mana problems with Refia and now we even have the vestment of mind. I don't really like Yshtola, her lack of full life annoys me. With Refia, often she got me out of trouble with dual casting full life and using Cecil to dual cast curaja as the backup healer.

Refia is great, but she needs duel cast to shine. I think we're past the point now where she fits every situation though, and Yshtola is sometimes more suitable.

Doesn't matter, once tilith 6* is out they'll both be benched.
Alkez
(Today, 12:15 PM)
Does anyone have the link for the upcoming story missions and the rewards? I curious to know how many T5 crystals we get and what types.
shintoki
sparkle this bitch
(Today, 12:22 PM)
3% Rainbow rate.... droools

Maybe I'll spend more money once they bring it over.

Probably just going to run Maze for the weekend since I badly need to replenish 5* mats and below. No Holy Crystals. Dewplanes, etc.
Malakhov
(Today, 12:32 PM)

Originally Posted by Chinner

Refia is great, but she needs duel cast to shine. I think we're past the point now where she fits every situation though, and Yshtola is sometimes more suitable.

Doesn't matter, once tilith 6* is out they'll both be benched.

For sure, once Tilith is there it is irrelevant. I guess it is a matter of opinion about Yshtola vs Refia but like I said, Yshtola's lack of full life bothers me and I have protectga and shellga on Marie so I keep using Refia.

Can't wait to have a new healer though, I remember how excited I was when I replaced Lenna with Refia a long, long time ago ;)
Malakhov
(Today, 12:35 PM)

Originally Posted by shintoki

3% Rainbow rate.... droools

Maybe I'll spend more money once they bring it over.

Probably just going to run Maze for the weekend since I badly need to replenish 5* mats and below. No Holy Crystals. Dewplanes, etc.

Me too, started this morning. Holy crystals are very low in stock and I need to level up some units anyways.