• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazil Carnival 2013 (photos, NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The outfits that they wear, are beautiful, and sexy. I want to go someday, it looks like a lot of fun. Did any gaffers in Brazil go?

9u6jIVZ.jpg

i9BAbDk.jpg

xg7CIns.jpg

YSavHpe.jpg

AwOhbiG.jpg

iOrPLBp.jpg

hbnbj4m.jpg

uZYAtqm.jpg

PX7nxSo.jpg

76bJFJV.jpg

4eztjam.jpg

PjEUCSL.jpg

RYFbMty.jpg

Before I use to think Colombian girls were the most beautiful girls in South America, after last summer I can only say I would love to live in Ipanema and go back to Rio.

Aren't a lot of Brazilian women heavily augmented?

Actually I didn't see that many "augmented" women. I saw a wider variety of faces and most of them were really pretty, different type of bodies in Copa and Ipanema, and the personality was much better than I expected. They giggle trying to speak spanish to me since some of them didn't want to speak in english (I have no idea why)

Actually in Medellin (Colombia) I saw a LOT more augmented girls, mostly breasts, and even if they are really hot and had a cool personality brazilian girls claimed my first spot for most attractive women in latin america. But now I'm in love with an amazing Canadian girl. So I guess it all about what do you like.

I'd heard about how rampant plastic surgery has become in South America. Such a shame.

It's because these "Cheap plastic surgeons" at least in some countries (Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Chile as far I can remember), since they are really well prepare most girls end up with more "body" than they should. Well we at least don't have the level of surgery as Korea.

I have Brazilian friends that throw parties and watch the floats on tv and they always try to get me to go. I went one year but it bored the shit out of me. I always have to make an excuse about why I can't go now because they act like it's honestly the most exciting thing in the world and it's all they can talk about for days. Oh god. I'm having flashbacks... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom