• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

I got a Martha, but I've also got a Cu and Robin.

No need for rerolls, I've got this. Also, spending quartz on the story summon gacha is a terrible thing, don't do it

So just use the first free 10 pull for re-rolling if youre going to bother with it?

Oh RIP the game doesn't work on my Nexus 6P. The dream is dead...? Actually it's probably cause I'm on the developler preview. Welp

Sterok

First roll I get Siegfried (Saber), Jing Ke (Assassin), and Marie Antoinette (Rider). No idea if they're good or not, but I'm too lazy to reroll, so I'll stick with them.

Goddammit, I pulled Marie with the tutorial roll. I wonder if I should bail out now.

glad they changed the year of our destruction

I noticed that too. This is clearly an alternate universe from the JP version since it takes place in 2017 instead of 2015 lol. Good thing everything is regarded as canonical in the Nasuverse or something.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I see art of 3 different versions of waver.

One is a kid, one is in a suit and the one I have is in red robes.

How do I know which one is the keeper?

Uthred

a4ac7828c8fb4f2534c324f6e27652fd.png

chrono01

Waver get!

I guess I'll stick with this account and go with Berserker when they give away the choose-your-own 4*. I'd like Emiya too, but I'm not going to get greedy. I got Marie Antoinette in my tutorial pull, but whatever.

Rixa

On my initial multi summon got Heracles and Masha and "Masha Craft Essence"
Grabbing giftbox empty and summoned second multi got 2x4* craft essence and rest were 3*.

Yup time to reroll.

Uthred

Jealous of all the Wavers,did get an account with Emiya, Cu and Medusa which I may go with as I like the "original crew".

Pejo

Had a few rolls already I wanted to keep, but I just screen shotted the transfer code and kept going. Last one was especially decent - SIegfried, Cu, 5* Arturia, but I'm going to try to do better.

jonjonaug

After a few rerolls I managed to snag Liz, Emiya, Herc, and Urobuchi's version of Vlad.

I think I'm good with this setup. Friend ID is 428,367,202 if anyone wants to add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom