• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

tumblr_neyluhm8Ul1s57thho1_1280.jpg

aab6d3d4e7f6b7a9ca1310c9b05bec3f.jpg

��

Oooga. Both of these are great. Love Hanzo.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

DrArchon

I absolutely love the diversity of characters in Overwatch. I guess it makes sense that when you have a diverse cast, it's more likely that talented artists will identify with or just plain like a character and decide to create pieces around them.

Yeah, a diverse cast is a great way to fans excited enough to make tons of fan art. Reminds me of when Indivisible was getting crowdfunded and you'd see all this crazy fan art getting made for it even though there was no guarantee that that game would get made.

Falk

that puzzling face
Whats with the wording of these threads when have people never not made fanart of anything? And why are you so surprise by it.

Didn't get that impression from thread title nor OP.

If someone were to make a "So, Doom 3 is out..." thread, would you post the same reply?

please no one make a "So, Doom 3 is out..." thread

Toxi

Banned
Doesn't Tracer have to keep her Chronal accelerator physically on her person to stay anchored to the present? Anyway nice art.
I imagine she has to at least take it off to sleep. Winston probably built some habitations using the same tech.

Menitta

I'm really upset Tracer doesn't have any references to Dio. Just have one quote where she says "Muda" or something.

there's a lot of great fanart out there, all amazing stuff.

I posted a drawing I did in the beta thread but cba to bring it here, it pales in comparison.

Salarians

Wanted to post that too, was afraid it was NSFW.
If illustrations emphasizing the girl's butts and boobs are ok, I don't see why this wouldn't be. It's no more explicit than what you'd see at a beach. At least, that's what I think.

Forgive me mods if I have sinned...

Blues1990

Is she wearing some big armor or is that her actual size?
It's been known that Mei skews towards the chubby/big girl bodytype, as there is some development art that shows her sporting a blue top & sweatpants & her chubbyness is much more noticeable.

And it makes sense, given that she's part of Overwatch's science division, & until the start of the current setting, she was never on the combat field.

Luq

The fanbase grew insanely big after beta... and by seeing their reactions when you say something slightly negative about the game, it looks like some are TOO dedicated to it.

Some of the pictures are really high in quality, but don't lie to yourself - biggest talents are spending their time doing 34 ;)

Top Bottom