• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boruto |OT| Naruto Next Generations

This shit is child's play. He doesn't have anyone in his village who could apprehend these fodder ninjas?
yeah they are just a bunch of brats that are uber fans of stories they heard about the seven swordsmen

he just doesn't want any of this to get out so he is dealing with it himself

I have a feeling they will get whooped and then eventually like kids do repent for their errors

The concept of this arc is interesting and could be a lot better with better setup and more fleshing out of things (and better animation/art/fights) but I feel like I say that about everything nowadays...
Yeah I didn't think for a second that he's in actual trouble there.
yeah I feel the same way

also the colours in this city is so vibrant that it takes away from these kids "dark" attentions

yeah they are just a bunch of brats that are uber fans of stories they heard about the seven swordsmen

he just doesn't want any of this to get out so he is dealing with it himself

I have a feeling they will get whooped and then eventually like kids do repent for their errors

yeah I feel the same way

also the colours in this city is so vibrant that it takes away from these kids "dark" attentions

I guess that was what they were aiming for? After all in the first episode we see that outside the main streets the place looks kind of crappy.

All the current kages now have a Naruto complex. They want to listen and talk first, instead of just go an do what their predecessors probably would've done in the past.

Like, start more wars and kill each other?

You can think Talk-no-Jutsu it's boring but Naruto is mature enough to know that's what the future should strive for, not more fights and wars.

Like, start more wars and kill each other?

You can think Talk-no-Jutsu it's boring but Naruto is mature enough to know that's what the future should strive for, not more fights and wars.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I was just answering their question.

I would've beaten them first and then ask them why they were "misbehaving" though. Same approach but in a different order.

Pein

Banned
yeah Ei or Oonoki would have just executed them losers on the spot.

chojuro is just being chill with them, he hasn't been on the offensive at all, i don't think they would punk a kage so easy.

Yado

He doesn't have to kill them, have his people confiscate the weapons and talk to them while they're behind bars.

SoulUnison

Banned
So can we talk about how legitimately uncomfortable the level of violence at the end of the episode was?

I was not prepared for that Sarada fake-out. You usually get vague discretion shots even for villains and then they show -that- happen to a main character and close up on her face?

That was weird. It's not even that I hate it so much as it was abruptly, brutally off-tone for what I ever thought this series would do, and the "victim" was a child.

Hi guys.

Anyone still here? I already met other guys at the new place.

I’m not trying to convince anyone to switch forums, I’m genuinely asking if some of you are planning to stay here.

rambis

Banned
Hi guys.

Anyone still here? I already met other guys at the new place.

I’m not trying to convince anyone to switch forums, I’m genuinely asking if some of you are planning to stay here.
Could you pm an invite?

I'd at least would like to try the other place out.

Could you pm an invite?

I'd at least would like to try the other place out.

Sadly it doesn't work that way anymore. I got in through a community in discord, but before that I had to be "verified".

They are going to open registrations for new members soon; not sure how soon is "soon", but seeing how fast they did everything I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually in a few days. As far as I know you'll need a payed e-mail like the one you used to register here. If you don't, I heard there would be a way to contact the staff to help gaffers and ex-gaffers to join.

I'll keep in touch. Want to see what happens with this site.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Man this arc just ended abruptly. Doesn't seem like a follow up is coming next week.

SoulUnison

Banned
Between that Sarada scene last week and Mitsuki straight-up going for a throat slit today it feels like this series is definitely stepping up its depictions of on-screen physical violence way past anything Naruto was willing to do.

RAWi

Man, that Boruto and Mitsuki fight scenes were awesome. For some reason, it feels so good looking at both of them teaming up their attacks in creative and natural ways.

Top Bottom