• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

fx has traditionally had a good stable of shows with justified, sons of anarchy, sunny in philadelphia, and formerly the shield. so it's not that outlandish a statement if he's referring to original programming. only good shows on hbo atm are game of thrones, boardwalk, and curb.

And Veep and Ricky Gervais and Bill Maher and (arguably) True Blood and then with the subscription there's On Demand and HBO Go where you can watch Deadwood, Rome, Band of Brothers, The Wire, Sopranos, and Carnivale aka the best shows in the history of tv.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Bad MMA highlight of the week: Robert Burneika vs Marcin Najman

COME AT ME BRO!

C6daul.jpg

That must have been a frustrating fight for Najman. On one hand he's got his jobbing money to consider, on the other hand this is an opponent that any half-decent boxer such as himself could easily KO.

Obligatory "I could beat Burneika" comment.

yacobod

Banned
And Veep and Ricky Gervais and Bill Maher and (arguably) True Blood and then with the subscription there's On Demand and HBO Go where you can watch Deadwood, Rome, Band of Brothers, The Wire, Sopranos, and Carnivale aka the best shows in the history of tv.

Well I was just pointing out that it's not an unreasonable claim, but I don't want to get too far off topic. HBO's history is great, but the Sopranos and Wire have been off the air for 4 or 5 years at this point. I really disagree about Veep, True Blood, and Girls. I think they are absolute trash. I suspect Veep and Girls will be canceled after a season or 2. I think HBO has been having a problem lately getting quality new programming on the air. That newsroom show written by Sorkin starring Jeff Daniels looks promising though.

moving on, did Vince really bring back Brock to job to Cena? Vince trying to put the WWE over the UFC lol.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That quote was in regards to changes that need to be made to TUF. I'm someone who has been defending this show for years and up until this season I still thought it was great but this season is a colossal borefest. None of the guys have any personality, I don't believe Cruz and Faber are genuine when they're arguing with each other, its a lot of the same stuff from past seasons, the live fights are boring, etc etc etc
Cruz and Faber argue like kids. Well largely Faber anyway.

dream

I respectfully disagree. I think any one of us could hold him down, grab his fist, and make him punch himself in the head while asking him "why you hitting yourself? why you hitting yourself? why you hitting yourself?"

dream

sien should grab me an Angry Birds in Space code. I have the iPad version but I would like to have it on my iPhone as well because it is that fun of a game.

Heel

sien should grab me an Angry Birds in Space code. I have the iPad version but I would like to have it on my iPhone as well because it is that fun of a game.

I'm afraid I've already redeemed it for my future iPhone, friend...lol. I'll start throwing you codes though. Do you need Where's My Water?

Heel

Hahaha...if only we did monthly threads. All of these moments should be preserved and immortalized. Good times.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Machida-Bader is a joke. Everyone seems willing to look past the Jones/Tito destructions for whatever reason.

I am hoping Machida wins. Perhaps I'll go to this event since I live in LA. Machida is 1-0 at UFC events I have attended lol

I am hoping Machida wins. Perhaps I'll go to this event since I live in LA. Machida is 1-0 at UFC events I have attended lol
That's funny, I live in LA too and Machida is 0-1 in the UFC events I have attended.

But yeah, bet your life on the Piss Drinking Karate Kid in this fight, it's a squash match.

Top Bottom