• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX fan concept art thread

gafneo

Banned
Hi, I thought it might be cool if people wanted to post and talk about fan mockups of their own or cool ones they saw online. Feel free to post ideas that you think would be fun.

I made this cheap little crap drawing today. It's basically 2 controllers coming together to make one big screen.

eYqKYi8.jpg

CryptiK

Hi, I thought it might be cool if people wanted to post and talk about fan mockups of their own or cool ones they saw online. Feel free to post ideas that you think would be fun.

I made this cheap little crap drawing today. It's basically 2 controllers coming together to make one big screen.
You're right. It makes no sense.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
That is ugly as fuck.

Don't want borders in the middle of my display.

Make the middle part the only display and it's now improved 10 fold.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

eYqKYi8.jpg

How would the iPhone even connect?

eYqKYi8.jpg

giphy.gif

Top Bottom