• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Dio

Banned
3GA330M.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Fewr

17332877_640143826187518_9174036121187778560_n.jpg

hm actually i might be wrong - on inspection i think the stuff i was thinking of were subreddits (the most prominent of which got shut down) and threads on other sites instead of whole sites themselves (unless subreddits count, i'm not sure?). there are definitely a few places that do articles and 'reports' on how terrible neogaf is when there's a controversial topic and people end up getting banned but i guess that's a little bit different. still, the site does get a sizeable amount of attention and subsequent hate levelled at it, especially due to moderation that has a pretty heavy stance on certain things.
I remember those subreddits exist, but not the name of any of them.

PSA: Don't do that. Toilet paper is designed to dissolve when in water, whereas paper towels used in the kitchen don't (because they're instead used to absorb liquids).

I appreciate the sentiment but I feel using kitchen roll as TP is a desperation scenario. Like, what exactly is the alternative?

SPCTRE

PSA: Don't do that. Toilet paper is designed to dissolve when in water, whereas paper towels used in the kitchen don't (because they're instead used to absorb liquids).
while we're at it, don't flush wet wipes/baby wipes either - doesn't matter if they're labeled "flushable", they wreck sewage tech

Top Bottom