• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Just bought them online, since they don't sell them here in PR it seems. Now that I purchased them, I feel like I'm sinking into the sneaker addiction

I'm really liking these as well, thinking of buying them. Hmmm

I have that pair, they were my first NMDs. I treat them like beaters (I especially go sockless in them more often than not), but they are quite comfy.

Just saw the SN video where they showed off the Parley UB3.0s and I think I need those too. :( My wallet.

Anyone else going to try for them?
I'll go for them, wanted them since I first saw them last year. Will likely catch an L though.

I had a Lings and Horns hoodie like 10 years ago.
I guess they blew up

Call me back when there is a Lululemon X Ultraboost
Wings + Horns are owned by the same company as Reigning Champ.

Hey sneaker gaf, I have a question for you. I'm thinking about buying a new set of sneakers for the summer. Because I live in AZ and the weather is awful, I'm looking for something comfortable and breathable. My internet searching says that the adidas ultra boost uncaged are pretty good for this. Is this a good choice, and are there alternatives? Also how is the sizing on them?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey sneaker gaf, I have a question for you. I'm thinking about buying a new set of sneakers for the summer. Because I live in AZ and the weather is awful, I'm looking for something comfortable and breathable. My internet searching says that the adidas ultra boost uncaged are pretty good for this. Is this a good choice, and are there alternatives? Also how is the sizing on them?

I guess the inikis I was talking about are a pretty good fit for it too. I got the light grey/white version, but this colourway is pretty fresh.

adidas-ikini-boost-pride-of-the-70s-BB2093-01.jpg

Fedelias

I'm planning on going to my first shoe launch this weekend (Yeezy cream whites, been dying to get any pair of Yeezys for years) but I have absolutely no idea how to plan for it. Do you guys know how early I should be camping out? I'm in London if that affects anything.

I'm planning on going to my first shoe launch this weekend (Yeezy cream whites, been dying to get any pair of Yeezys for years) but I have absolutely no idea how to plan for it. Do you guys know how early I should be camping out? I'm in London if that affects anything.
Are there any stores even doing normal launches? Every store I've seen before that sells Yeezys raffles them.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

It's raffles dude. Only way you'll be heading out is if they pick you or you win today on the Confirmed app. Otherwise don't bother. And the Confirmed app sign ups closed just under 2 hours ago.

Just bought them online, since they don't sell them here in PR it seems. Now that I purchased them, I feel like I'm sinking into the sneaker addiction

I'm really liking these as well, thinking of buying them. Hmmm
Nice!

I've almost pulled the trigger on those blue NMDs a couple times. Love that color, there's just always some other shoe that I want more instead lol.

Adidas Confirmed reservations for the white Yeezy's go live in about 30 mins for Europe. Lets see how it goes this time!

Edit: L's were taken...no surprise here

Double D

Confirmed app stupid zone issues. I'd make the drive if I actually was able to secure a paid. Just let me get in my zone. Just let me get in my zone. Just let me get in my zone. I'm definitely not in my zone. L.

ruxtpin

Banned
I guess the inikis I was talking about are a pretty good fit for it too. I got the light grey/white version, but this colourway is pretty fresh.

For this model or the Adidas Ultraboost, are there any stores that have some standard color ways in stock all the time? I'm not looking for anything super limited, but wondering if that's how all the UB releases are treated?

Confirmed app stupid zone issues. I'd make the drive if I actually was able to secure a paid. Just let me get in my zone. Just let me get in my zone. Just let me get in my zone. I'm definitely not in my zone. L.

I know this feel all too well. I'm just barely outside of the zone for San Francisco yet they act like from my house to the Adidas store is gonna take me 3 hours rather than like less than an hour to get there.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If you guys run on OS X you can make an unsigned app with a GPX to spoof the locations within Xcode. I'm just outside London so I use that and it does work I've just had no luck in actually winning. No jailbreaks needed.

If you guys run on OS X you can make an unsigned app with a GPX to spoof the locations within Xcode. I'm just outside London so I use that and it does work I've just had no luck in actually winning. No jailbreaks needed.

Interesting... Might have to read into it when the olive Yeezys get ready to drop. I swear, the store is a BART ride away and I live 2 minutes from the station yet the zone is total garbage.

shira

Hope you don't get robbed?
Bring a book and a friend?

Made a brief return to Team Nike when I picked up the ice blue AJ1 lows today.

Now I gotta get out of the game a little bit to let my finances catch back up haha

After I take this L on the cream 350 V2s

gotoadgo

Just got a W on these

adidas-nmd-city-sock-black-gum-where-to-buy-02.jpg

They sold out instantly at 9am and I thought I'd taken the L. Checked back at 10:30 and a whole bunch showed up on the site again. I'm guessing the cancelled a bunch of bots orders? Anyway, HYPED!

Shy

Good evening SneakerGAF. Quick question.

I thinking about getting a pair of Vapormax today.
My question is for anyone who already owns a pair. Could you tell me if they fit a little smaller, a little larger.

The reason i'm asking is because they're going to sell out in mins, so i won't get a chance to send them back if i get the wrong size.

Thank you for the time.

Just got a W on these

adidas-nmd-city-sock-black-gum-where-to-buy-02.jpg

They sold out instantly at 9am and I thought I'd taken the L. Checked back at 10:30 and a whole bunch showed up on the site again. I'm guessing the cancelled a bunch of bots orders? Anyway, HYPED!
I'll be trying my luck on ADC tomorrow for these. Tried to get them from Sneakers and Stuff earlier but they didn't go higher than 11.5 US. Smh.

parasight

Copped the Primeknit W+H NMDs. Really easy, there's still all sizes available. I guess people are saving up for all the other drops this weekend (City Sock, Yeezys, Supreme). Guess it doesn't help that they cost almost as much as a pair of Yeezys.

shira

Copped the Primeknit W+H NMDs. Really easy, there's still all sizes available. I guess people are saving up for all the other drops this weekend (City Sock, Yeezys, Supreme). Guess it doesn't help that they cost almost as much as a pair of Yeezys.
Easy W
templar-shifty.gif
Easy L

Shy

Flyknit will stretch a bit so if you feel it's a bit snug, but not uncomfortable, you'll be fine.
I tried on a pair of the Grey Wolf launch vapormax. Very slim foot. You can remove the sole for a more comfy fit, but were not tts for me.

#ymmv
Hmm. Thanks guys.

When a pair of trainers feel tight to me it's in the upper and sides of the foot.

So from you're saying it might be best to get a 10.5, instead of 10.

I hope i don't fuck this up. Really want these.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah the W+H are still sitting, which is a shame because I think they're the best looking release for awhile.

Still not gonna get it because can't justify a shoe purchase so soon. Got their sweater though which looks hot.

parasight

Easy W
templar-shifty.gif
Easy L

:lol

It's definitely a weird feeling when you want something, and get it easily - only to find that it seems no one else wants them. I mean I'm not the type to buy something strictly based on hype. I genuinely love W+H stuff and was excited about the collab so I'm happy either way.

Hmm. Thanks guys.

When a pair of trainers feel tight to me it's in the upper and sides of the foot.

So from you're saying it might be best to get a 10.5, instead of 10.

I hope i don't fuck this up. Really want these.

It's more like, if you've had any experience with the flyknit racers, the vapormaxes will feel similar due to it being on the narrow side. You can always go half a size up if your foot is more wise than narrow.

Top Bottom