• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MiTYH

Seriously, you know what's worse than Zamasu PHY drops ? The "50%" of chances to get TEQ Zamasu SA up. I must have fed that bastard like 20 Zamasu or so and I'm like SA 7.

The fact that you got 20 is a miracle in an of itself.

Between PHY Zamasu and TEQ Arale I am convinced they're dropping the rates of all these. TEQ Goku Black was bad for me too, but not as bad as this.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just came really close to pulling again for MZ

Not this time, bandai fuckers.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh wow, didn't realize I could Dokkan both buff Trunks, guess I have a lot more grinding to do.

Ya I got my 35 medals to dokkan the STR super trunks I had. Dunno if I'll have any use for em, but whatever.

I actually managed to 0 item a run of Trunks with my non-merged Zamasu team. He at least has the dismal future link for black and friend rose to blast out 1mil hits.

Durden77

Jesus kid Goku FINALLY started dropping again. Finally got him to SA 10. That grind was far more than I should have done for a card I will probably never use.

Meneses

Ya I got my 35 medals to dokkan the STR super trunks I had. Dunno if I'll have any use for em, but whatever.

I actually managed to 0 item a run of Trunks with my non-merged Zamasu team. He at least has the dismal future link for black and friend rose to blast out 1mil hits.

I'm using the good old mono AGL with a STR Zamasu to link with Rose in the mix, if i'm lucky I only use one or two items, depending on how long the TEQ phase takes me.

Oceanus + double SV still reduces a lot of danger out of these events.

Durden77

Is it even possible for VB to NOT get his 2 additional attacks? On his passive restriction it says it's a high "chance" of him getting 2 additional attacks, but I have never seen him get anything less.

Edit : Lol nvm, literally the first attack with him after this posting he only.got one additional AA. Well that sucks.

TheAznOne

34 chances at raising the SA attack of TEQ Future Trunks. Still at SA level fucking 9. This has to be the worst 50% chance I have done so far on global. What a waste of fucking medals/zeni/stamina. I should just use a Elder Kai cuz the cost is def not worth it anymore.

34 chances at raising the SA attack of TEQ Future Trunks. Still at SA level fucking 9. This has to be the worst 50% chance I have done so far on global. What a waste of fucking medals/zeni/stamina. I should just use a Elder Kai cuz the cost is def not worth it anymore.

Doesnt it become 100% when you put that SSR STR Trunks into UR ?

Aiii

So not worth it
img_0799wjqnl.png

Got my six Elder Kai's. Not too bad.

Anoregon

I drank enough tonight do another single on the banner and got a non-banner SSR: non-SS teq future trunks.

I guess I'll farm up his super? bleh.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I drank enough tonight do another single on the banner and got a non-banner SSR: non-SS teq future trunks.

I guess I'll farm up his super? bleh.

Lol, only if you are prepared for an insane grind, best you'll get is 50% because the farmable trunks is SR, which means you'll have to level up that trunks and awaken him.

Only do this if you are prepared to lose a vast amount of medals.

Lol, only if you are prepared for an insane grind, best you'll get is 50% because the farmable trunks is SR, which means you'll have to level up that trunks and awaken him.

My Trunks is up to SA 4 after 15 attempts at 5%. Pretty good odds I'd say lol.

All Rs from my singles pull, feelsbadson.

Xanru

Was getting fodder from friends summons to level up my str Trunks, got SR Shugesh in one. Decided to go for a yolo single.

http://imgur.com/v1fFKF8

Pulled this shortly after:

http://imgur.com/a/FYM2q

I went in here wanting Zamasu^2, after farming Trunks' SA I'm kind of regretting my urge to keep pulling. Also because I just used all my TEQ orbs on TEQ Trunks.

darklin0

Banned
Been doing the World Tournament. I am fine with settling with 3rd on my local group.

1st and 2nd have double my matches over me.

Anoregon

What if I told you I already got 5 of them to SSR and still have plenty of medals

kek. I'll probably stop though.

Fox1304

Bought the Master Roshi full power from baba to try a mono STR team but I'm having a hard time working with correct links. Anything worthy to go With him ?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Crap ! Just checked the box. Should be public now ( hopefully :D )

roshi
buutenks
dokkan the sr rage trunks
ssj2 trunks
gotenks
spirit bomb goku (damage) or family goten(support)
Friend ssr/ur/lr broly, omega will work too if you can't find broly.

Roshi buutenks and rage trunks will link with over in a flash
Gotenks links with everone cept roshi.

Fox1304

roshi
buutenks
dokkan the sr rage trunks
ssj2 trunks
gotenks
spirit bomb goku (damage) or family goten(support)
Friend ssr/ur/lr broly, omega will work too if you can't find broly.

Roshi buutenks and rage trunks will link with over in a flash
Gotenks links with everone cept roshi.

Cheers, will try this. Do you think it's a viable team ?
I'm currently rocking a a Super Rainbow with :
- Vegeto Blue Leader PHY
- Super Vegeto AGL
- Gotenks TAQ SSJ3
- Goku AGL SSJ3
- Goku GT SSJ3 AGL
- Vegeto TEQ

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Cheers, will try this. Do you think it's a viable team ?
I'm currently rocking a a Super Rainbow with :
- Vegeto Blue Leader PHY
- Super Vegeto AGL
- Gotenks TAQ SSJ3
- Goku AGL SSJ3
- Goku GT SSJ3 AGL
- Vegeto TEQ

Very viable, roshi and buutenks together will allow you to seal your opponent's super nearly 100%, and keeping gotenks and broly together brings the damage, the other characters are basically floaters.

Your rainbow team seems fine, just keep VB together with ssj3 gotenks and SV together with teq vegetto, the other 2 characters don't really matter in this case, you should steamroll most encounters rotating like that.

Aiii

So not worth it
Congrats, what was your team?

I switched around.

I started up to 7.5x with Masked Bardock lead, STR Arale, STR Cell, STR Broly (original) for my AOE, along with Super Vegito and Vegito Blue.

Up to 15x used Omega Shenron lead, STR Arale, STR Broly, along with my best STR links for Arale. Dropped Cell because he needs 11 ki for AOE and wasn't at SA10 unlike the others.

At 20x I went with my god lead team: Masked Bardock lead, TEQ Angel Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, SSJ4 Goku, Super Vegito and INT Gogeta.

All with an LR Broly friend, sometimes Blue Vegito if I couldn't find a Broly after 5 refreshes. The whole tactic was just getting my Broly friend in rotation without dying. Using orb changing items, +ki items and ushers/sealers if he wasn't on the first rotation.

All in all, life is much easier with a LR Broly yourself, but perfectly doable without having one yourself.

Grinding up those Tiens. Knock on wood, it's been about 40% drops so far. It's a damn picnic compared to Arale. Wish he was a better card but dammit I love Tien.

Top Bottom