• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/06/09 || Batman Demo (up in EU/US)

spats

The Batman demo was a lot of fun. Kinda on the fence with the visuals though. The art assets are super high quality but it has that annoying Unreal bloom/dof thing going on. :D

Tntnnbltn said:
Latest ESRB ratings:
  • Dino Crisis
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Cool!

Tntnnbltn

Also notable: According to ESRB, Capcom is still the publisher for the above games. Usually SCEA requires companies to renegotiate publishing rights to them.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Tntnnbltn said:
Also notable: According to ESRB, Capcom is still the publisher for the above games. Usually SCEA requires companies to renegotiate publishing rights to them.
I think this is one of the roadblocks to PS1 publication that's being eliminated. We'll see.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
An update on the entropay issue - they sent another email today saying the first was sent in error. That this was only affecting US-based users and they see now that my account has a non-US address. So...alls well that ends well.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
HamPster PamPster said:

Capcom haet BoF fans.

OMG TEH REI. I'd buy the PSP/PSX version of BoF3 so hard. >_<

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
The Batman demo is really awesome. Can't wait for the full game.
Tntnnbltn said:
Latest ESRB ratings:
  • Dino Crisis
  • Resident Evil 2
That is awesome. Lost my original RE3 copy a few years ago =/

Razorskin

----- ------
I hope we find out when games like Braid and Castle Crashers are going to come out. I'm saving my money for those two and Trine.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Tntnnbltn said:
Latest ESRB ratings:
  • Dino Crisis
  • Resident Evil 2

e832v6.png
332ar0j.png
2qi730k.png

Daaaaym. It's no spec-ops series, but it'll do.

Im actually pretty surprised about how there seems to be coming retro games from other platforms aside from the playstation family.

PC engine? NES? awesome.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
highluxury said:
Im actually pretty surprised about how there seems to be coming retro games from other platforms aside from the playstation family.

PC engine? NES? awesome.

I think the only reason Mega Man/Rockman would be on PSN is because they were rereleased as psone ports in Japan back in the daaaay.

erlim said:
I think the only reason Mega Man/Rockman would be on PSN is because they were rereleased as psone ports in Japan back in the daaaay.

Okay, now that I think abou it. You might be right.

The original Final Fantasy is coming to PSN, and there was an anthology released for the PSX which included it.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I just watched the trailer for Smash Cars. Why in the hell did they have to put those idiotic messages all over the screen every time you do anything like touch another car?

wontbuy1.jpg

Top Bottom