• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod Discussion and News [Creation Kit released]

loganclaws

Plane Escape Torment
Can someone please help? I'm having a strange bug and really can't figure out any solutions, any help is really appreciated.

The bug:
When in third person view, jumping while strafing to the left makes my character start his jumping animation facing right then in midair he does a 180 degree turn to face left before landing. The character strafes normally to the left without issue, he only faces right when jumping.

I double checked all key bindings and even rebinded the jump and strafe left keys and the glitch still manifests.

I'm not sure which mod is causing this issue. I have enhanced camera installed, I don't have FNIS installed and I can't really think of any other mod that can cause this. I followed the S. T. E. P guide for mod installation.

Here's a video of the glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_YjxJ57U8

Hulohot

Neo Member
Im on the PS4 here and just wondering if there are anything for these two specific things:

1: A mod that lets you drop piles of money. I enjoyed getting rich and piling up coins in my house in morrowind but that's never been possible in Skyrim.

2: I also loved hand placing various items in my house. Arranging cool weapons, statues and gemstones, dwemer artefacts etc on tables and in cabinets. In skyrim though whenever I carefully place an object, I return later to find everything I've placed flung all over the floor. Is there any mod to basically stick an item down so it doesn't move when placed ?

Unicorn

It's super simple to use, I'm sure Gopher has a tutorial video of it you can watch. Easiest way that I know to check for any possible mod conflicts.

Heh, not even close, as long as SKSE64 remains dead, so will the mods that require it.
Is it not being developed actively?

Top Bottom