• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sokantish

Im baffled how many of you havent played Trials Evo. Like really. This is some DCX-gate level of disappointment.

Looks like plenty of people bought it at least. I've been trying to make a track and it's taking me forever to make a track. I've spent like 20 minutes making a 40 second section of track.

Mrbob

10 wins to get into the playoffs, must feel nice.

I have the original 360 Trials, but the game was an exercise in frustration. Don't know if I want to do it again!

all i need to know is if the browns lost

i guess i am announcing on 420 that im done smoking weed (by myself) for quite a while. let's see how long this lasts....

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i did. Vikings offense is shit. Defense is shit and slow.

Troy left his vagina in Pittsburgh.

DCX

I thought the D was pretty good TBH. I didn't do much of anything on O, I was 2/7 on 3rd down myself.

I'm surprised at the results from mixing and matching a lot of pieces on D. Been working with a speed & pursuit team as opposed to my pow build, it's been really ridiculous when I make the right calls.

DCX

DCX
I thought the D was pretty good TBH. I didn't do much of anything on O, I was 2/7 on 3rd down myself.

I'm surprised at the results from mixing and matching a lot of pieces on D. Been working with a speed & pursuit team as opposed to my pow build, it's been really ridiculous when I make the right calls.

Maybe i am to hard on how i played D. I think maybe if i did more on offense the game could have been alot closer on the scoreboard.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seems as though if i dumb down the performance on diablo far enough, it will run OK on my Laptop. Although OK seems to vary on what the hell is going on at said point in the game. Hangs a little on certains parts. But fuck. I can probably look the other way for this game.

Sokantish

GG levious, I got so lucky so many times there. I hope me going for 4th down twice didn't bother you, I felt like I would have lost if I wouldn't have taken them.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Not at all, that was the game there if you gave me the ball back, great game.

DMczaf

Madden NFL 13 is all new from the ground up, including an online Connected Careers mode where you can build your own personal legacy or relive a legend’s, all while each of your milestones gets broadcast in a socially connected universe. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms call the action from the booth, while you call your own shots using Kinect.

tumblr_lzo4ljsxZq1qbw910o6_250.gif

Splat

Rams said it's cool if I play a sub for them, so: Can I get him temporarily booted, and can anyone play either tonight at 12:30am PST or tomorrow morning at 8am PST? About to run off to beer league hockey.

Ramirez

GG, if you had of converted on those first couple of 3 & outs you probably would have won. I had no idea what to do on O with the Rams playbook, Jackson was getting stuffed on practically every run, heh.

playing the diablo III beta.... either i'm just a natural or this beta is incredibly easy. i'm just mowing down monsters like nothin with my wizard guy. i did get banged up in the cathedral when those fat slobs and bats cornered me but aside from that it's been easy pickin's!

Top Bottom