• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

krae_man

Shit, I just need 90 xp to get to level 18, but I've answered all the questions. Why isn't there a new daily today?

We're still don't know how often they update trivia. I would complete challanges in the meantime. I've completed 4 so far.

I find it interesting that they allow photo submissions for challenges. I submitted a photo of Wii Sports with 2001 skill points, and they made a comment about how I just made it when I got the EXP message.

I think it's one person running the site by themselves. They are just being funny while pretending to be a robot.

vulva

Yeah I'm so close to Level 18, but I've already done the Wii Sports and Cut The Rope challenge. There aren't any more I can do =/

getting to 18 was a struggle. I only had metroid and final fantasy games left, and I've never played a game in either franchise. Metroid came through with me just remembering things from discussions here and there online haha

Getting more information on the free game in February tonight. Hopefully it doesn't require some high level, like the 3DS deal. I have plans for the week! :(

kurahadol

I'm at 20 now, did the Saints Row and Cut the Rope challenge. Will probably pass on the 3DS but man, I wish I was a part of this for the PS TV. Despite how broke I am, I would've snagged that for sure.

whitehawk

Banned
getting to 18 was a struggle. I only had metroid and final fantasy games left, and I've never played a game in either franchise. Metroid came through with me just remembering things from discussions here and there online haha
I was just guessing random answers for FF and Megaman. Except for when it was talking about what year megaman games were released. I got a bunch of those right.
I'm at 20 now, did the Saints Row and Cut the Rope challenge. Will probably pass on the 3DS but man, I wish I was a part of this for the PS TV. Despite how broke I am, I would've snagged that for sure.
Ditto. A $99 PSTV would have been amazing. A much better deal than a $99 3DS. I would have preferred the $199 Vita as well :(

man, the tier 2 test is probably the hardest.. and the metroid and street fighter ones.. lol ugh

i'm at 16, i don't think i can get to 18 with the tests :(

krae_man

man, the tier 2 test is probably the hardest.. and the metroid and street fighter ones.. lol ugh

i'm at 16, i don't think i can get to 18 with the tests :(

The Tier 2 and 3 stuff was the easiest for me. I got over 1/2 of those right.

I'm almost at level 22. I should be well on my way to 24 by the time I finish the WWE All Stars and Wii Sports Challenges.

The Tier 2 and 3 stuff was the easiest for me. I got over 1/2 of those right.

I'm almost at level 22. I should be well on my way to 24 by the time I finish the WWE All Stars and Wii Sports Challenges.

i guess a lot of the NES games and XBOX games i've never even heard of or played, so i've been guessing for like 90% of the tier 2 questions... tier 3 was easiest for me, aside from the random sega ones i knew most of them

i applied for a few challenges, just waiting for the feedback, so hopefully i go up to 18 by tonight

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Any word on if the 3ds will be 1st come 1st serve or a draw?
Looks like it'll be a draw after they switched the AC:R DLC to a draw today. This was the response about the DLC today.

Affirmative. Originally it was to be first come first served, however it would be unfair to those constructs at work or school, and draws offer more amusement for thisAI. Include the mad scramble of the 3DS perk next week and random earns more appeal!

Fuzzy

I didn't get the DLC but firehawk did. Congrats.

WINNERS - 360
1. MrGreencastle
2. BGDan
3. evilenger
4. firehawk12

WINNERS - PS3
1. StunandStab
2. ghostworld
3. tallyman1996
4. lavachoke

Congrats! Your codes will be sent by email immediately. Enjoy!

As there were no Steam entries, the first three members to prove ownership of a Steam copy on their Steam ID will receive codes.

kurahadol

I just submitted for my completion data on FFIV DS as well, so there's another challenge. Hopefully this adds up to something nice in the future.

zeitgeist

I don't really understand how to submit challenges. I can do the Wii Sports and FF4 one but what do I do to submit them?

Also, does anyone know which version of FF4 I need to beat Zeromus with?

Fuzzy

I don't really understand how to submit challenges. I can do the Wii Sports and FF4 one but what do I do to submit them?

Also, does anyone know which version of FF4 I need to beat Zeromus with?
Take a picture and then upload it somewhere then paste the link.

Any one.

I won the AC map pack, yay! Not something I could justify spending $10 for, but I will definitely enjoy playing multiplayer over the next couple of days with the new maps :)

TheExodu5

Banned
Final Fantasy 4 Challenge Completed, 1500xp awarded! Bonus two lives awarded for first challenge completion. Rydia is most damaged, as is natural with these submissions. Poor Rydia.

Haha. Awesome.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Shit. I missed the pokemon one. Couldn't find my old cart fast enough. Took my pictures and was going to post them only to find the challenge gone.

Shit. I missed the pokemon one. Couldn't find my old cart fast enough. Took my pictures and was going to post them only to find the challenge gone.

If you send the picture URL to the AI in an email or through the help section on the main test page, she may make an exception if you explain it.

Just need one more level for the Dungeon Defenders challenge. It's a lot easier if you can find some 70+ people to piggyback off of (and you get powerleveled too).

LeetBM

Neo Member
Anyone thought about what free video game they're going to choose next month?

I'm thinking Neverdead or Twisted Metal. Maybe Wipeout 2048? I want to make sure I get a game close to $60. LOL

Divvy

I want Armored Core V. That's the only thing I can really think of off the top of my head. Or maybe I'll finally give Skyrim a shot.

LeetBM

Neo Member
I want Armored Core V. That's the only thing I can really think of off the top of my head. Or maybe I'll finally give Skyrim a shot.

Skyrim is the one at the forefront of my mind, but I'm hesitant just due to the sheer time investment it takes. I'm almost thinking it would be good to wait for a long weekend or take a few days vacation at work to play it. I have a feeling it'll be like Fallout where once I start the game my friends won't see me for a month. haha

Divvy

Skyrim is the one at the forefront of my mind, but I'm hesitant just due to the sheer time investment it takes. I'm almost thinking it would be good to wait for a long weekend or take a few days vacation at work to play it. I have a feeling it'll be like Fallout where once I start the game my friends won't see me for a month. haha

I've been hesitant to drop any money on Skyrim considering how disappointing Oblivion was. But I still have that annoying itch to play it.

EDIT: Yay, thisAI accepted my late challenge submission.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Okay so I signed up and did the RGYB thing, registered fully, page went black and the title says "Registration Test". Logging in on another browser produces the same result. What do?

LeetBM

Neo Member

That's awesome! The AI seems pretty flexible. For the Cut The Rope submission I didn't submit the achievement, just an in-game photo of me cutting 5 ropes. AI accepted it no problem.

I've been hesitant to drop any money on Skyrim considering how disappointing Oblivion was. But I still have that annoying itch to play it.

I'm glad she accepted, I figured she would.

Also, on a scale: Oblivion-------------Skyrim---Morrowind

I loved all three equally in their own way, but I found Skyrim to be a lot more similar to Morrowind than Oblivion.

Divvy

Jesus, the site updated with a WiiU account section pretty quickly after the news yesterday.

Fuzzy

I did a few more of the tests. I've done everything but Pokemon, Final Fantasy and Street Fighter and I'm level 20. I don't like my chances on those though. :p

Top Bottom