• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible news of interest for Persona fans coming this Friday [up: P4G Animation]

I am watching occasionally because I am a terrible person who hasn't completed Persona 3, and am a little worried that these recaps will spoil something ._.

I am hoping like crazy for Persona 3 Vita remake better version. P3P is hard to go back to after P4G (still okay though, I would just love a proper Vita-make)

TheChaos0

Can the Persona 3 movie be imported with English subtitles somewhere?

I believe the Persona 3 movies come with English subtitles (correct me if I'm wrong ), a bit like Kara no Kyoukai movies. I also believe Aniplex is bringing the imported version over.

So I'm not quite sure, did the event end already? Should have been at 11:30, it's 11:54 right now. What was the project announcement about?

FluxWaveZ

I believe the Persona 3 movies come with English subtitles (correct me if I'm wrong ), a bit like Kara no Kyoukai movies. I also believe Aniplex is bringing the imported version over.

So I'm not quite sure, did the event end already? Should have been at 11:30, it's 11:54 right now. What was the project announcement about?

The movie hasn't had a home release yet.

And I'm not quite sure why people are so confused. Everything's in the OP.

There's just no way that this announcement is for another game release. I just don't think it can be. I'm still excited to see what the announcement is, though!

jackal27

Banned
REALLY hoping for a Persona 5 PS4/Vita announcement. I would be so happy. I really don't want to buy a PS3 for this one game.

I mean, it's hard to see how Persona 3 is getting pushed pretty hard these days and not think that Atlus has something cooking for it but who knows. I'd like a perfect version of the game myself, with all the additions and improvements of P3P but with the presentation of P3FES but id also like something that wasn't essentially the fourth rerelease of P3. bah.

Orayn

Persona of Interest

The Machine has been learned how to detect supernatural threats, and it sends warnings of these events exclusively to an after school club at a Japanese high school.

Scythian

Welp, at least it's Persona Q if I heard correctly what they're showing right now? twitch.tv/pantypan is not working >.<

Top Bottom