• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Mahonay

Banned
YEAH! FUCK THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THE US! BRING BACK THE MONARCHY!

Aside from that, you are 100% correct, haha.
The electoral college needs to change, don't give a fuck if it's what the "founding fathers" put in place. It's outdated and heavily exploited. Wonder what those founding fathers would feel about Trump taking office with the help of Russia.

Also targeted gerrymandering and voter suppression needs to stop.

klonere

Banned
I'm pretty sure the most basic of flat back bumps will give you a mini-concussion.

Every single wrestler in the last....40 years (?) has CTE.

I'm pretty sure the most basic of flat back bumps will give you a mini-concussion.

Every single wrestler in the last....40 years (?) has CTE.

They say that any time you hit your head and see stars, that's pretty much a CTE. I would think anything that's remotely touching your head at the speed/force wrestling goes is doing something bad.

kiguel182

They say that any time you hit your head and see stars, that's pretty much a CTE. I would think anything that's remotely touching your head at the speed/force wrestling goes is doing something bad.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, you can see wrestlers heads snap with tons of different bumps. Obviously is bad for you.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, you can see wrestlers heads snap with tons of different bumps. Obviously is bad for you.

I know they're all trained, but I'll be damned if there isn't times watching WWE, let alone the crazy indy shit, where I wonder how the hell some of the wrestlers manage to get up as remotely quick as they do. If I got DDT'ed once, I would just go fetal and lay there until someone drug me out of the ring.

Sephzilla

I'm shocked we haven't seen any odds or predictions for GWF6!

This is what I talk about when WWE is shit and I haven't started NJPW yet

Zach

I am predicting sweet victory by way of DON'T READ THIS, SEPHZILLA -->
sweet Fanta!
<-- NO SEPHZILLAS ALLOWED

Sephzilla

7bMaEEV.gif

klonere

Banned
I cornered the super lucrative market in Champion Carnival write-ups this year. No one else wrote a little paragraph about every match!

You should review everything that appears on the new Youtube NicoPro channel

How was the Champion carnival, I been meaning to watch some AJPW.

Definitely watch the opening Korauken and the finals.

Aside from that, your boy avengers23 can give you the hook up.

Hasney

I'm a god damn draw.

Fun fact: last year I spent more money on spilt liquor in bars from one side of this world to the other than you made!

You know how they say the best wrestling personas have an ounce of truth to them?

I'd go back to the drawing board on this one, kid.

Top Bottom