• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Future & Young Thug - "Super Slimey"

Icolin

Banned
Releasing at midnight (I assume EST? I'll update this post once more info comes out and when it releases) TONIGHT. THIS IS SUPPOSEDLY A FULL ALBUM/MIXTAPE/DEFINITIONS FOR MUSICAL PROJECTS HAVE GONE OUT THE WINDOW THANKS TO THAT AUBREY GUY FROM TORONTO

3sMKaej_d.jpg

Tracklist

1. Future & Young Thug - No Cap [Prod. By Southside]

2. Future & Young Thug - Three [Prod. By Southside & DY]

3. Future & Young Thug - All Da Smoke [Prod. By Richie Souf]

4. Future & Young Thug - 200 [Prod. By Tre Pounds & Wheezy]

5. Young Thug - Cruise Ship [Prod. By BLSSD & Chef]

6. Future & Young Thug ft. Offset - Patek Water [Prod. By Southside, DY & Rex Kudo]

7. Future - Feed Me Dope [Prod. By Will A Fool]

8. Future & Young Thug - Drip On Me [Prod. By Wheezy]

9. Future & Young Thug - Real Love [Prod. By Fuse]

10. Future - 4 Da Gang [Prod. By Fuse]

11. Young Thug - Killed Before [Prod. By London On Da Track]

12. Future & Young Thug - Mink Flow [Prod. By Mike WiLL Made-It]

13. Future & Young Thug - Group Home [Prod. By Fuse & TM88]

CONFIRMED BY FUTURE

CONFIRMED BY YOUNG THUG

1440117709esco__1_.gif

tumblr_o4o5c27HZE1tr825qo1_500.gif

NnykxQz.gif

giphy%20(7).gif

This is a collaborative project between Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn (of Mask Off, What A Time to be Alive, and Dirty Sprite 2 fame) and Jeffery Lamar Williams (of Jeffery, Barter 6, the Slime Season trilogy, and Lifestyle [with his buddies Dequantes Devontay Lamar and Bryan Christopher Williams from "Rich Gang"] fame).

Icolin

Banned
If we don't get some Leland Tyler Wayne, aka 'Metro Boomin' production on this, Mr. Wilburn and Mr. Williams can keep this.

I got hit by a stray in Future's last featured song with Tory Lanez.

"How you gonna fall for a ***** drinking creatine?"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
giphy.gif

0NCsxjH.gif

I hope we get some of that

METRO BOOMIN WANT SOME MORE
METRO BOOMIN WANT *scratch**scratch* MORE
METRO BOOMIN WANT SOME *scratch**scratch**scratch**scratch**scratch* MORE

AND

If young Metro don't trust you Imma shoot you

Icolin

Banned
giphy.gif

0NCsxjH.gif

I hope we get some of that

METRO BOOMIN WANT SOME MORE
METRO BOOMIN WANT *scratch**scratch* MORE
METRO BOOMIN WANT SOME *scratch**scratch**scratch**scratch**scratch* MORE

AND

I hope we get all the variations of Metro Boomin's tag on like one track.

YOUNG METRO x3
(METRO BOOMIN WANT SOME MORE with the record scratches and tons of reverb)

Con_Smith

Banned
If there are features I pray to Allah we get some Nav, Uzi, and Gucci.

If not, I hope for a smattering of Metro, Zay, and Esco on the boards.

Icolin

Banned
If there are features I pray to Allah we get some Nav, Uzi, and Gucci.

If not, I hope for a smattering of Metro, Zay, and Esco on the boards.

W909h4o.gif

I have to satisfy my daily quota of posting Nav gifs, and you have given me that opportunity, so thank you very much.

Agreed on hoping for a smattering of Metro, Zay, and Esco on the boards. I'd add in Southside, TM88, and London on tha Track as well.

I already know this has to be better than WATTBA was.

It helps that it's Future and Young Thug on this as opposed to Future and Drake on WATTBA. And I like Drake's stuff. But Thugger is so much better suited to Future's style and collaborative projects in general.

Con_Smith

Banned
W909h4o.gif

I have to satisfy my daily quota of posting Nav gifs, and you have given me that opportunity, so thank you very much.

Agreed on hoping for a smattering of Metro, Zay, and Esco on the boards. I'd add in Southside, TM88, and London on tha Track as well.

My Nigga!

And yeah, my Bengali and Paki friends be on the Nav train heavy. Had to learn to love Brown Drake.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Metro Boomin want some more, n***a > if young Metro don't trust you > ay lil Metro on that beat > young Metro young Metro young Metro > *girl laughing*

Anyways, hoping we get some prime beats from every producer on here.

gdt

Yo what?!

Man I was literally thinking today about Future’s next project. Guy has insane work ethic.

gdt

Hndrxxx (sp) is so good.

Future was as well but it was something more expected. Future going over that same thing he’s been doing up to the max. Hndrxxx took a couple of listens to get but now I think it’s amazing. One of the best songs I’ve ever heard closing it out too.

Icolin

Banned
I liked FUTURE more than HNDRXX, but HNDRXX is pretty solid. Dirty Sprite 2 and Beast Mode are definitely his best projects thus far. Since Monster, Future hasn't really released a subpar project in my opinion.

Young Thug has released some subpar shit, but he's released two good-to-great projects in a row now with Jeffery and Beautiful Thugger Girls.

I'm fully expecting this to be one of my top 10 projects of the year, to be honest.

Cub3h

Banned
Only just got back into rap the last year or so after not really paying any attention for fifteen years.. bring it on! Young Thug really has grown on me lately and Future is one of my favourites.
Isn't Culture 2 supposed to come out very soon as well?

Icolin

Banned
Peak future run was the 4peat:

Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, Dirty Sprite 2

Future's Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, and Dirty Sprite 2 four-peat is the hip-hop equivalent of Terrence Malick's Days of Heaven, The Thin Red Line, The New World and The Tree of Life four-peat.

Future's Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, and Dirty Sprite 2 four-peat is the hip-hop equivalent of Terrence Malick's Days of Heaven, The Thin Red Line, The New World and The Tree of Life four-peat.

Whew. Rap game Terrence Malick

I just filmed some trees in some Gucci flip flops.

Are they still good? I listened to everything they put out 2015-16, good stuff, but haven't kept up lately. That slowjammy thing Future did was kinda wack.

Tracklist;

1. Future & Young Thug - No Cap [Prod. By Southside]

2. Future & Young Thug - Three [Prod. By Southside & DY]

3. Future & Young Thug - All Da Smoke [Prod. By Richie Souf]

4. Future & Young Thug - 200 [Prod. By Tre Pounds & Wheezy]

5. Young Thug - Cruise Ship [Prod. By BLSSD & Chef]

6. Future & Young Thug ft. Offset - Patek Water [Prod. By Southside, DY & Rex Kudo]

7. Future - Feed Me Dope [Prod. By Will A Fool]

8. Future & Young Thug - Drip On Me [Prod. By Wheezy]

9. Future & Young Thug - Real Love [Prod. By Fuse]

10. Future - 4 Da Gang [Prod. By Fuse]

11. Young Thug - Killed Before [Prod. By London On Da Track]

12. Future & Young Thug - Mink Flow [Prod. By Mike WiLL Made-It]

13. Future & Young Thug - Group Home [Prod. By Fuse & TM88]

Top Bottom