• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How does play anywhere work

b0bbyJ03

Hey all, with black Friday coming up I'd like to purchase Forza 7 for Windows 10. I don't have an X Box but I've heard that if you buy a game for X Box that you get the W10 copy for free. I'm just wondering how this works since I know stores usually have physical copies on sale. Just trying to get the best price possible. Any advice on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Gotcha. Does the MS store do black friday sales by any chance?

There are a few Play Anywhere games on sale right now (Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, Killer Instinct, Ori and the Blind Forest, etc). You need Gold, but you can also get your first month for $1, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.

There are a few Play Anywhere games on sale right now (Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4, Killer Instinct, Ori and the Blind Forest, etc). You need Gold, but you can also get your first month for $1, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.

You only need Gold currently. The sales should be up for everyone today. Gold members do get an extra 10% off though.

Top Bottom