• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

That Dude John
Member
(04-21-2017, 08:53 AM)
That Dude John's Avatar
Checking in, peeps.

Originally Posted by Fat4all



better?

How petty would it be just to vote for you just due to how this unsettles me?
Fat4all
Member
(04-21-2017, 09:26 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar

Originally Posted by SexyFish

Fat4all, these terrifying photoshops feel malicious. Nightmare fuel.

Originally Posted by That Dude John

How petty would it be just to vote for you just due to how this unsettles me?

apologies all around

normally im not so rambunctious with me 'shops, but ive never had better source material to work with
Fat4all
Member
(04-21-2017, 09:31 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar
at least im gaining a proper reputation with the new players
*Splinter
Member
(04-21-2017, 09:39 AM)
*Splinter's Avatar

Originally Posted by batsnacks

Unless e.g. batsnacks the vigilante claims a shot on Kalor the scum role claims probably aren't going to mean very much in this [role madness] game, especially as defenses.

That's why the advise to not claim, from 3 ppl, is weird.

The more non-ordinary roles in a game the more likely it is someone claims their non-ordinary role unecessarily. The advice is sound.

Besides, even role madness games have their "relatively ordinary" roles.

Like mine, for example.
Fat4all
Member
(04-21-2017, 09:44 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar
indeed

in a situation where having an ability/role is common, there's just as much reason to remind people not to claim unless they absolutely need to

the closer a person comes to being lynched, or the closer we get to the end of the day, that's where this kind of game mode is going to heat up exponentially
Verelios
Member
(04-21-2017, 10:04 AM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by batsnacks

Unless e.g. batsnacks the vigilante claims a shot on Kalor the scum role claims probably aren't going to mean very much in this [role madness] game, especially as defenses.

That's why the advise to not claim, from 3 ppl, is weird.

Checking in. I agree with not claiming unless you absolutely need to, as in if you're in danger of being lynched or have important information that's crucial to town.

It's weird that they didn't expand on when to claim though.
Royal_Flush
Member
(04-21-2017, 10:39 AM)
Royal_Flush's Avatar
8:39 until the first semi-roleclaim. Not bad. But why?

Originally Posted by Faddy

Yet posting at 2am on a Thursday.

Hmmmmm...

Vacation week :P
acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 10:46 AM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fat4all

at least im gaining a proper reputation with the new players



Checking in
Fat4all
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:01 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar
now there's a pupper who can appreciate a gif of batman swallowing me
acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:04 AM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fat4all

now there's a pupper who can appreciate a gif of batman swallowing me

acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:11 AM)
acohrs's Avatar
Some observations so far despite the game being on P4 only.

Sorian - already solving and leading discussion. From the few games that I've played with Sorian, this is inline with how he play as a townie, so leaning town on him for now.

Faddy - already being quite chatty and solving in his own special way, NAI more just Faddy being Faddy. Having never played with Faddy as scum, going to lean on Faddy as towny for now.

That's all I have for now folks! Oh, except for one more

fat4all - funnest and most awesome pupper in this thread, gets an appreciation pupper for GIF effort and making me smile
Verelios
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:15 AM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by acohrs

Some observations so far despite the game being on P4 only.

Sorian - already solving and leading discussion. From the few games that I've played with Sorian, this is inline with how he play as a townie, so leaning town on him for now.

Faddy - already being quite chatty and solving in his own special way, NAI more just Faddy being Faddy. Having never played with Faddy as scum, going to lean on Faddy as towny for now.

That's all I have for now folks! Oh, except for one more

fat4all - funnest and most awesome pupper in this thread, gets an appreciation pupper for GIF effort and making me smile

Giving up those town stickers like candy Acorn. Just a quick question, have you ever played with scum Sorian to know the difference between his town and scum play? Or are you just basing that on town Sorian play?
*Splinter
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:19 AM)
*Splinter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Royal_Flush

8:39 until the first semi-roleclaim. Not bad. But why?



Vacation week :P

Just trying to make things more interesting

Originally Posted by acohrs

Sorian - already solving and leading discussion. From the few games that I've played with Sorian, this is inline with how he play as a townie, so leaning town on him for now.

Faddy - already being quite chatty and solving in his own special way, NAI more just Faddy being Faddy. Having never played with Faddy as scum, going to lean on Faddy as towny for now.

This seems like the same read twice with different conclusions. What's the difference? Why couldn't your Faddy read apply to Sorian, and vice versa?
*Splinter
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:20 AM)
*Splinter's Avatar
Wait, did you stealth edit that post or did I just misread it? I didn't think you had Faddy as town before...
Verelios
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:21 AM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by *Splinter

Wait, did you stealth edit that post or did I just misread it? I didn't think you had Faddy as town before...

I think you misread it Antlerman. He gave them both town reads which confused me this early on.
acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:23 AM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Verelios

Giving up those town stickers like candy Acorn. Just a quick question, have you ever played with scum Sorian to know the difference between his town and scum play? Or are you just basing that on town Sorian play?

Decided to comment on them as to my mind theyre the only ones that have posted enough serious contributions to get an early read on.

However, I haven't played with scum Sorian before to my knowledge, so willing to hear from others if they think he is playing more like scum Sorian than town Sorian, but Sorian's contributions right now remind me of Town Sorian when we played together in Zelda mafia.
*Splinter
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:36 AM)
*Splinter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Verelios

I think you misread it Antlerman. He gave them both town reads which confused me this early on.

I must have glossed over the last sentence of Faddy.

Originally Posted by acohrs

Decided to comment on them as to my mind theyre the only ones that have posted enough serious contributions to get an early read on.

However, I haven't played with scum Sorian before to my knowledge, so willing to hear from others if they think he is playing more like scum Sorian than town Sorian, but Sorian's contributions right now remind me of Town Sorian when we played together in Zelda mafia.

Your Sorian read still looks more sure-Town than Faddy, what's the difference?
acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 11:43 AM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by *Splinter


This seems like the same read twice with different conclusions. What's the difference? Why couldn't your Faddy read apply to Sorian, and vice versa?

The difference in my mind between the two, which I probably didn't word so well in my post apologies, is that:

I townread Sorian so far because of posts: #132 and #145. From these posts, I think a. Sorian's desire to start solving so early on seems towny and b. his playstyle reminds me of town Sorian that I played with in Zelda mafia.

For Faddy, see posts: #107 and #98. The reason I townread him now is not because his posts so far have seemed towny, actually just reading from them Faddy gives off an aggressive NAI vibe, but because they remind me of Faddy's playstyle in other games when he was town.
Zippedpinhead
Member
(04-21-2017, 12:53 PM)
Zippedpinhead's Avatar
I didn't realize this started at such an odd-ball time, so here is my two cents on the matter.

Day 1 no-lynch is almost always a bad idea. Only game I have played where that happened was OG Mafia season 1, "when death is on the line". I feel like, in that game, that town was already digging themselves out of a hole because of that no lynch.

I think only a few players have really posted enough to get some ideas so far, I like Sorian for town but I have really no insight yet on other townies, maybe fat 4 all (but I can't tell if I have been biased due to the shops).
Mazre
Member
(04-21-2017, 01:08 PM)
Mazre's Avatar

Originally Posted by SexyFish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxK_nA2iVXw

Fat4all, these terrifying photoshops feel malicious. Nightmare fuel.
Edit: FUCK I EDITED. I'm a dirty rulebreaker. ;-; sorry




(True story, I had the neutral ambassador queued up in a tab ready to go since near the start of the game, you're alright ... for now)
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 02:34 PM)
Hmm, maybe I should act more like a sketchball. I actually have time to devote to this game for once and I see what these town reads are going to do to me.

Originally Posted by batsnacks

Unless e.g. batsnacks the vigilante claims a shot on Kalor the scum role claims probably aren't going to mean very much in this [role madness] game, especially as defenses.

That's why the advise to not claim, from 3 ppl, is weird.

This doesn't make sense though? There are absolutely plenty of roles that could claim and cause me rescind a vote at the end of a day phase, especially this early. Like yes, I don't automatically stop for any PR claim because there will likely be some shit ones that are ordinary but the important claims are still juicy and I don't need someone getting rambunctious and blowing their load early.

Originally Posted by Verelios

Checking in. I agree with not claiming unless you absolutely need to, as in if you're in danger of being lynched or have important information that's crucial to town.

It's weird that they didn't expand on when to claim though.

There isn't a guidebook to this. When to claim usually becomes fairly obvious near day end. I understand I'm handholding a bit but people can likely figure it out past the base advice.

-----

I'm going to be real Splinter. That little soft claim is exactly the thing I'd do if I either had an important role and wanted scum off my case or if I was scum and wanted to get early excuse in on why I am still alive.
Dr. Worm
Banned
(04-21-2017, 02:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Fat4all

I've only played with a few people in this game before, so I don;t have any auto-reads on posting habits or personality. I know batsnacks and Dr Worm the best probably, but even then I'm not seeing anything obviously weird so early in the game about them.

Having played with fat4all and batsnacks in my last game, they're pretty good at chatting as scum. Already, fat4all's being townread by multiple people. Nothing but respect for them, but don't be hasty.

Originally Posted by *Splinter

Besides, even role madness games have their "relatively ordinary" roles.

Like mine, for example.

huh well then okay
Lifeline
Member
(04-21-2017, 02:50 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by acohrs

Some observations so far despite the game being on P4 only.

Sorian - already solving and leading discussion. From the few games that I've played with Sorian, this is inline with how he play as a townie, so leaning town on him for now.

Faddy - already being quite chatty and solving in his own special way, NAI more just Faddy being Faddy. Having never played with Faddy as scum, going to lean on Faddy as towny for now.

That's all I have for now folks! Oh, except for one more

fat4all - funnest and most awesome pupper in this thread, gets an appreciation pupper for GIF effort and making me smile

Hmmm. Seems suspicious. I'm gonna go with Sorian and acohrs being Batfam.

VOTE: acohrs

No idea what i'm doing
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 02:52 PM)

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Hmmm. Seems suspicious. I'm gonna go with Sorian and acohrs being Batfam.

VOTE: acohrs

No idea what i'm doing

So why vote for him and not me? What's the difference? Also, group read 12 hours into the game, lol
Lifeline
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:19 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sorian

So why vote for him and not me? What's the difference? Also, group read 12 hours into the game, lol

If acnhors is lynched and is Batfam, then it confirms everyone on his list is batfam too. idk, that's how i see it.
acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:34 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

If acnhors is lynched and is Batfam, then it confirms everyone on his list is batfam too. idk, that's how i see it.

On the other hand, when I'm lynched and flip town, does that make everyone on my list town?
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 03:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Lifeline

If acnhors is lynched and is Batfam, then it confirms everyone on his list is batfam too. idk, that's how i see it.

I'll let you work it out on your own but do you really think someone would talk about only two people and all 3 would be evil?
Lifeline
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:42 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by acohrs

On the other hand, when I'm lynched and flip town, does that make everyone on my list town?

If somebody has to be lynched, I think we have the most to gain by lynching you. If you're mafia, we have a good idea of who the others might be. If you're town, then it's no different than lynching another random town.
Faddy
Banned
(04-21-2017, 03:45 PM)

Originally Posted by acohrs

The difference in my mind between the two, which I probably didn't word so well in my post apologies, is that:

I townread Sorian so far because of posts: #132 and #145. From these posts, I think a. Sorian's desire to start solving so early on seems towny and b. his playstyle reminds me of town Sorian that I played with in Zelda mafia.

For Faddy, see posts: #107 and #98. The reason I townread him now is not because his posts so far have seemed towny, actually just reading from them Faddy gives off an aggressive NAI vibe, but because they remind me of Faddy's playstyle in other games when he was town.

But what if I'm scum, what then achors?

There are no records on your batputer about my scum style since I have never been scum. Why are you making such huge leaps of faith this early?
Verelios
Member
(04-21-2017, 03:56 PM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sorian

I'll let you work it out on your own but do you really think someone would talk about only two people and all 3 would be evil?

This is a good point, but I'm often reminded about how quickly scum rushes to associate with town so they're somewhat vindicated when their buddies flip town. And everytime we come around its still 'Do you really think Scum would do that and paint targets on their back? Do you really think every scum would do that?'
Dr. Worm
Banned
(04-21-2017, 03:59 PM)

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Hmmm. Seems suspicious.

I know you said you don't know what you're doing, but what makes it seem suspicious to you?

I'm not trying to troll or mock you - I'm genuinely curious.
YesNOnoNOYes
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:04 PM)
YesNOnoNOYes's Avatar
DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Kalor (1)
batsnacks 140

acohrs (1)
Lifeline 173

Timeaisis (1)
Sorian 78

Sorian (1)
Faddy 98

No active vote for Day 1: *Splinter, AbsolutBro, acohrs, Dr. Worm, Fat4all, Fireblend, Kalor, Mazre, MickD, Natiko, Nudull, Royal_Flush, SexyFish, StarSketch, Terrabyte20xx, That Dude John, TheWorthyEdge, Timeaisis, Verelios, Zippedpinhead

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 4, AbsolutBro 2, acohrs 6, batsnacks 6, Dr. Worm 8, Faddy 10, Fat4all 13, Fireblend 3, Kalor 2, Lifeline 3, Mazre 2, MickD 0, Natiko 10, Nudull 2, Royal_Flush 2, SexyFish 2, Sorian 16, StarSketch 2, Terrabyte20xx 0, That Dude John 1, TheWorthyEdge 0, Timeaisis 1, Verelios 4, Zippedpinhead 1


Day 1 ends:



13 votes for majority
Faddy
Banned
(04-21-2017, 04:06 PM)
By the way I am strongly believe Lifeline is not scum.
Lifeline
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:10 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr. Worm

I know you said you don't know what you're doing, but what makes it seem suspicious to you?

I'm not trying to troll or mock you - I'm genuinely curious.

Sorian is dominating the conversation so he's risking painting a target on himself to be lynched. Faddy voted for Sorian. At this point, I'm thinking of voting for Sorian too. Then acohrs comes in and says Sorian and Faddy are both probably town.

Idk, it felt like acohrs was coming in to defend Sorian, maybe to get Faddy to remove his vote.

Plus if we're going to randomly lynch someone, lynching acohrs, and if he's mafia, confirms Sorian is mafia too.

Feels like the best play to make.
acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:27 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lifeline

If somebody has to be lynched, I think we have the most to gain by lynching you. If you're mafia, we have a good idea of who the others might be. If you're town, then it's no different than lynching another random town.

Or you are Mafia and you're pushing hard for a town lynch based on weak logic. The fact that you're comparing my lynch as no different to lynching another random town exposes how weak your argument is.

Originally Posted by Faddy

But what if I'm scum, what then achors?

There are no records on your batputer about my scum style since I have never been scum. Why are you making such huge leaps of faith this early?

cute

It is true that I haven't played with you as scum before, so my read of you is slightly biased because of my playing experience with you. However those were just initial observations on the game as it stands at this early stage based on my history with those players and how I've read those players' posts. They are in no way set in stone and can change as the game progresses and those players post more.
Faddy
Banned
(04-21-2017, 04:32 PM)

Originally Posted by acohrs

Or you are Mafia and you're pushing hard for a town lynch based on weak logic. The fact that you're comparing my lynch as no different to lynching another random town exposes how weak your argument is.



cute

It is true that I haven't played with you as scum before, so my read of you is slightly biased because of my playing experience with you. However those were just initial observations on the game as it stands at this early stage based on my history with those players and how I've read those players' posts. They are in no way set in stone and can change as the game progresses and those players post more.


Your game feels a bit off here achors. Maybe some rugby chat will get you back on track.

What about Gatland picking 12 welsh players? Warburton as Captain? Playing for the LIons was supposed to be an honour but turns out you just need to be mates with the coach.
acohrs
Member
(04-21-2017, 04:34 PM)
acohrs's Avatar

Originally Posted by Faddy

Your game feels a bit off here achors. Maybe some rugby chat will get you back on track.

What about Gatland picking 12 welsh players? Warburton as Captain? Playing for the LIons was supposed to be an honour but turns out you just need to be mates with the coach.

When you win the only Lions tour in decades, guess you get to make some favourable choices.

Also, my game feels a bit off? What's wrong, do I need to post some more GIFs? :P
Faddy
Banned
(04-21-2017, 04:46 PM)

Originally Posted by acohrs

When you win the only Lions tour in decades, guess you get to make some favourable choices.

Also, my game feels a bit off? What's wrong, do I need to post some more GIFs? :P

Gatland won against a terrible Australia team who have been under performing for years. If the Lions hadn't won that tour they might as well pack up the whole thing.

Yeah more shitposts, get comfy.
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 04:55 PM)

Originally Posted by Verelios

This is a good point, but I'm often reminded about how quickly scum rushes to associate with town so they're somewhat vindicated when their buddies flip town. And everytime we come around its still 'Do you really think Scum would do that and paint targets on their back? Do you really think every scum would do that?'

Ok, but that isn't even the logic I was pointing at. What Lifeline is propsing is that a scum member made a list of two people and called them town but that all 3 people are scum. It's a game based on assumptions, I feel like it is fair to assume that no one does this. I'm not going to pretend that achors is the bastion of awesome play but this would be a bit much.

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Sorian is dominating the conversation so he's risking painting a target on himself to be lynched. Faddy voted for Sorian. At this point, I'm thinking of voting for Sorian too. Then acohrs comes in and says Sorian and Faddy are both probably town.

Idk, it felt like acohrs was coming in to defend Sorian, maybe to get Faddy to remove his vote.

Plus if we're going to randomly lynch someone, lynching acohrs, and if he's mafia, confirms Sorian is mafia too.

Feels like the best play to make.

If achors rushed in to maybe get Faddy to remove his vote then how does your logic make any sense? According to you:

Originally Posted by Lifeline

If acnhors is lynched and is Batfam, then it confirms everyone on his list is batfam too. idk, that's how i see it.

acohrs being scum means that Faddy and I are both scum, why would acohrs be trying to convince a mutual scummate to remove his obviously fake vote?
Faddy
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Sorian

Ok, but that isn't even the logic I was pointing at. What Lifeline is propsing is that a scum member made a list of two people and called them town but that all 3 people are scum. It's a game based on assumptions, I feel like it is fair to assume that no one does this. I'm not going to pretend that achors is the bastion of awesome play but this would be a bit much.



If achors rushed in to maybe get Faddy to remove his vote then how does your logic make any sense? According to you:



acohrs being scum means that Faddy and I are both scum, why would acohrs be trying to convince a mutual scummate to remove his obviously fake vote?

Don't try and implicate me as scum. Lifeline's post clearly shows evidence for you and acorn being a scum team. Stop trying to muddy the waters with your convoluted logic.

Acorn I found out what is off with you, no one is calling you acorn!
Fireblend
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:06 PM)
Both acohr's post and some of the reactions to it feel a bit forced. I'm already not a huge fan of read lists, but one this early on seems either useless or like its fishing for something, while the immediate "it must mean this!" responses seem to me like they're intentionally simple minded.

There's something to be said about trying to move the conversation past the initial fluff posts though even if they're surface-level suppositions :P

Also Sorian and Verelios' post seem a bit redundant/like treading the waters with the "but what would scum really do" posts but I dunno if that's because they're being "handholdy-ish" as Sorian put it earlier and they want the basic exposition out of the way.
Fireblend
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Faddy

Don't try and implicate me as scum. Lifeline's post clearly shows evidence for you and acorn being a scum team. Stop trying to muddy the waters with your convoluted logic.

Is this sarcasm? >_>
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Faddy

Don't try and implicate me as scum. Lifeline's post clearly shows evidence for you and acorn being a scum team. Stop trying to muddy the waters with your convoluted logic.

Acorn I found out what is off with you, no one is calling you acorn!

Did you not read his post?

Originally Posted by Lifeline

If acnhors is lynched and is Batfam, then it confirms everyone on his list is batfam too. idk, that's how i see it.

Why so sensitive? Please, explain how this is convoluted logic.
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:31 PM)

Originally Posted by Fireblend

Both acohr's post and some of the reactions to it feel a bit forced. I'm already not a huge fan of read lists, but one this early on seems either useless or like its fishing for something, while the immediate "it must mean this!" responses seem to me like they're intentionally simple minded.

There's something to be said about trying to move the conversation past the initial fluff posts though even if they're surface-level suppositions :P

Also Sorian and Verelios' post seem a bit redundant/like treading the waters with the "but what would scum really do" posts but I dunno if that's because they're being "handholdy-ish" as Sorian put it earlier and they want the basic exposition out of the way.

Also, I don't think that's me being hand holdy? Maybe it is, I understand what Verelios is trying to say and I do think the meta is in such a way that someone could hilariously protect their whole team by just outing them from the start. but it's a tactic that also hold little weight since we tend to forget the dead even exist once they are gone around here, both scum and town.
Lifeline
Member
(04-21-2017, 05:32 PM)
Lifeline's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sorian

Did you not read his post?



Why so sensitive? Please, explain how this is convoluted logic.

That was before I realized Faddy was the one that voted for Sorian. So I take that back. My most recent post I made, is what I'm feeling right now. Faddy voted Sorian -> achors tried to help by saying both Faddy and Sorian are town.
Faddy
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Sorian

Did you not read his post?



Why so sensitive? Please, explain how this is convoluted logic.

I read his posts. It was cool. Me, you, acorn, fat4all as a scum team. Fun if true!

Why didn't you include fat4all in your analysis? Seems like a bit of an oversight to me, intentionally ignoring your scum mate.
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Lifeline

That was before I realized Faddy was the one that voted for Sorian. So I take that back. My most recent post I made, is what I'm feeling right now. Faddy voted Sorian -> achors tried to help by saying both Faddy and Sorian are town.

backpedal.gif

This does at least make more sense than the original assertion though still going to laugh at trying to form team bonds on day 1. But hey, at least we got Faddy overreacting out of it.
Sorian
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:38 PM)

Originally Posted by Faddy

I read his posts. It was cool. Me, you, acorn, fat4all as a scum team. Fun if true!

Why didn't you include fat4all in your analysis? Seems like a bit of an oversight to me, intentionally ignoring your scum mate.

One of these things is not like the others.

Originally Posted by acohrs

Some observations so far despite the game being on P4 only.

Sorian - already solving and leading discussion. From the few games that I've played with Sorian, this is inline with how he play as a townie, so leaning town on him for now.

Faddy - already being quite chatty and solving in his own special way, NAI more just Faddy being Faddy. Having never played with Faddy as scum, going to lean on Faddy as towny for now.

That's all I have for now folks! Oh, except for one more

fat4all - funnest and most awesome pupper in this thread, gets an appreciation pupper for GIF effort and making me smile

I don't think anyone cared about the joke part of the reads list. But sure, if Lifeline could clarify, that would be great, were you counting fat in this as well?
Fireblend
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:38 PM)

Originally Posted by Sorian

Also, I don't think that's me being hand holdy? Maybe it is, I understand what Verelios is trying to say and I do think the meta is in such a way that someone could hilariously protect their whole team by just outing them from the start. but it's a tactic that also hold little weight since we tend to forget the dead even exist once they are gone around here, both scum and town.

Eh, it just felt like a bit that could've been transplanted into any other game and feel at home "that's something scum is unlikely to do!" - "but what if they did this time!" :P yeah, that's sort of what we're here to figure out.
Dr. Worm
Banned
(04-21-2017, 05:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Lifeline

Hmmm. Seems suspicious. I'm gonna go with Sorian and acohrs being Batfam.

VOTE: acohrs

No idea what i'm doing

Bear in mind that there's plenty of other players involved in this game who haven't spoken up as much. Batfam can hide in plain sight just as easily by leading discussion as much as they can by following along.

Thread Tools