• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

OwensIsNow
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:36 PM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar
Bad OP, Blue.
Zach
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:38 PM)
Zach's Avatar
My greatest achievement in life was that time I liked a pro wrestler before other people and then they liked him too and I was like huh-HA!
OwensIsNow
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:39 PM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar
I hated Zach before all of y'all.
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:40 PM)
Biggest-Geek-Ever's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

My greatest achievement in life was that time I liked a pro wrestler before other people and then they liked him too and I was like huh-HA!

but you BLEW IT by throwing shade at the rated R superstar, Edge.
Zach
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:42 PM)
Zach's Avatar

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

I hated Zach before all of y'all.

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

I love you WrassleGAF. Even Zach.

🤔
Bluekaveli
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:42 PM)
Bluekaveli's Avatar

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

Bad OP, Blue.

GunBR
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:42 PM)
GunBR's Avatar
I don't know if someone already asked, but OT 2 in 13 days is a record or no? And WrassleGAF had an OT 3 in some month in the past?
Zach
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:43 PM)
Zach's Avatar

Originally Posted by Biggest-Geek-Ever

but you BLEW IT by throwing shade at the rated R superstar, Edge.

He's a B+ wrassler, Best-Friend-Forever.
the most mountain of dews
Junior Member
(04-13-2017, 11:43 PM)
I've sent my cousin Tyler breeze's theme song daily this week. He has not talked to me since I started and still refuses to.......
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:45 PM)
Biggest-Geek-Ever's Avatar

Originally Posted by GunBR

I don't know if someone already asked, but OT 2 in 13 days is a record or no? And WrassleGAF had an OT 3 in some month in the past?

This kind of is OT3, lol

Originally Posted by Zach

He's a B+ wrassler, Best-Friend-Forever.

Caderfix
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:49 PM)
Caderfix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Biggest-Geek-Ever

This kind of is OT3, lol

That's a spin off, Liu Kang's Bizarre Adventures.
Nocturnowl
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:50 PM)
Nocturnowl's Avatar

Hey fellas, I'm just stealing Ithil's intro from the last thread because I'm happy this was giffed.

Originally Posted by Caderfix

That's a spin off, Liu Kang's Bizarre Adventures.

Zach
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:51 PM)
Zach's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caderfix

That's a spin off, Liu Kang's Bizarre Adventures.

Speaking of Liu Kang, I just watched Mortal Kombat. 5/10. Can't wait to watch the crappy sequel.

Originally Posted by Nocturnowl


Hey fellas, I'm just stealing Ithil's intro from the last thread because I'm happy this was giffed.

I don't know what's happening there, but I love it.
BewareTheBatsie
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:54 PM)
BewareTheBatsie's Avatar
While I hate when she bites the ropes, Nikki Cross plays the crazy character like a million times better then Dean 'I stuck my tongue out a lot' Ambrose.
OwensIsNow
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:54 PM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

🤔

Moment of weakness
Zach
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:57 PM)
Zach's Avatar
OwensIsNow and I are friends.
Caderfix
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:57 PM)
Caderfix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nocturnowl


Hey fellas, I'm just stealing Ithil's intro from the last thread because I'm happy this was giffed.

I watched NXT after like one year and that moment was pretty awesome. Is she a good wrestler or just a good presence?
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:58 PM)
Biggest-Geek-Ever's Avatar
Nikki Cross is the only member of Sanity that doesn't make me think I'm watching a shitty gimmick stable from TNA.
OwensIsNow
Member
(04-13-2017, 11:59 PM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar
You don't understand my music!!! Zack!
slightconfuse
(04-13-2017, 11:59 PM)
slightconfuse's Avatar
I was on the rusev wagon from day one
Zach
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:00 AM)
Zach's Avatar
I just want you to turn down the music to a reasonable volume, OwensIsNow.
BewareTheBatsie
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:01 AM)
BewareTheBatsie's Avatar
I was on the Miz wagon pre Talking Smack shoot.
Nocturnowl
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:02 AM)
Nocturnowl's Avatar

Originally Posted by BewareTheBatsie

While I hate when she bites the ropes, Nikki Cross plays the crazy character like a million times better then Dean 'I stuck my tongue out a lot' Ambrose.

She's got better since those earlier rope gnawing days, I mean she still gets a bit peckish every now and then for some ropes but the crazy is more convincing now.
I liked her leaning back off the turnbuckle this week as a casual way to stare menacingly.

Originally Posted by Caderfix

I watched NXT after like one year and that moment was pretty awesome. Is she a good wrestler or just a good presence?

I want to say yes based on her pre sanity stuff, the one con with this crazy angle is that they reduce her to mostly jumping on people, she needs a proper singles match with decent allotted time.
Zach
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:03 AM)
Zach's Avatar
I built the Pee Wee bandwagon with my own two hands.
OwensIsNow
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:05 AM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar
You do a lot of things to your wee pee using both hands.
Zach
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:06 AM)
Zach's Avatar
Mostly just one.
Heroman
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:08 AM)
Heroman's Avatar
King of Strong stlye meets king of shoot style.
FloydtheFathead
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:09 AM)
FloydtheFathead's Avatar

Originally Posted by sf2fanatic

Iron Chef Masters is coming back to the Food Network

Aldon gonna snap Gordon's leg then and make him humble?
OwensIsNow
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:11 AM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar

Originally Posted by GWF Taping spoilers

^
half a moon
Junior Member
(04-14-2017, 12:12 AM)
half a moon's Avatar
Woof meow baa

Subbed
Tall4Life
Banned
(04-14-2017, 12:12 AM)
oh look its owensisnow trying to get himself over again
OwensIsNow
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:15 AM)
OwensIsNow's Avatar
SmaLL4Lifetty SEETHING
Caderfix
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:16 AM)
Caderfix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tall4Life

oh look its owensisnow trying to get himself over again

Is more "still trying" than "trying again". It's been a 24/7 thing for a while now.
Pikma
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:20 AM)
Pikma's Avatar

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

^

You might be onto something here
Heroman
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:22 AM)
Heroman's Avatar
Hearing people use wrestling lingo in real life is the worst.
Hasney
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:22 AM)
Hasney's Avatar

Originally Posted by Heroman

Hearing people use wrestling lingo in real life is the worst.

Stop talking to yourself in the mirror.
Caderfix
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:23 AM)
Caderfix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Heroman

.

Is that a shoot or a work?
Data West
Banned
(04-14-2017, 12:23 AM)
Data West's Avatar

Originally Posted by Toki767

I don't believe anyone was on the Braun train when he debuted wearing a black sheep mask and all he could do was some dumb choke hold.

Originally Posted by Data West

like how huge and creepy Braun is and I don't mind his wrestlling not being great because he's a giant monster hillbilly. He's not supposed to do much more than brawl and stagger. I wouldn't put any titles on him, but I'd make him a big challenge and with time he'll get better at being a big monster. Sadly, WWE rarely books big old school monsters like your Andres or Kamalas anymore and everyone's more like Vader or Sid.

Wrestling is all about appearance. ESPECIALLY the WWE. Bruan's look fit his character perfectly. Easy to get unless you're someone who can only buy into someone that does lots of moves quickly like that's all there is to pro wrestling
Caderfix
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:26 AM)
Caderfix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Data West

.

Seeing his evolution, did your stance on putting a belt in him change? I see him as a badass world champ now.
Bluekaveli
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:28 AM)
Bluekaveli's Avatar
A room full of jobbers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1Nk4PjJJG/
Data West
Banned
(04-14-2017, 12:31 AM)
Data West's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caderfix

Seeing his evolution, did your stance on putting a belt in him change? I see him as a badass world champ now.

If they hadn't made him a third wheel between Roman and Undertaker, I would have said he really doesn't need a belt. But a title might slightly lessen the blow that they took away a lot of his build to put over Roman and grandpa.
Barrage
Modano is Satan.Modano is Bin Laden.
Modano is Lebron.
(04-14-2017, 12:31 AM)
Barrage's Avatar

Originally Posted by GunBR

I don't know if someone already asked, but OT 2 in 13 days is a record or no? And WrassleGAF had an OT 3 in some month in the past?

I believe the biggest month ever is April 2014: April OT1[20K] + April OT2 [12K] + Wrestlemania 30 [16K]

This month is OT1 [20K] + Mania 33 [15K], so we need to get this to 13-14K to grab the brass rail.
Heroman
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:34 AM)
Heroman's Avatar

Originally Posted by Caderfix

Is that a shoot or a work?

Was at school and hear some dude used the term face turn, and Heel. He also had a Enzo shirt on.
blackaroni
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:34 AM)
blackaroni's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluekaveli

A room full of jobbers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1Nk4PjJJG/

I didn't realize that Tozawa was so fucking short. What in the fuck is Crews wearing?

Originally Posted by Data West

If they hadn't made him a third wheel between Roman and Undertaker, I would have said he really doesn't need a belt. But a title might slightly lessen the blow that they took away a lot of his build to put over Roman and grandpa.

Braun will be ok without a belt for a while. I don't want him to be rushed and then thrown to the side. They need to find more people that work well with him though.
Caderfix
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:35 AM)
Caderfix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Heroman

Was at school and hear some dude used the term face turn, and Heel. He also had a Enzo shirt on.

Hahaha Well, at least heel and face are not that carny, as far as carny language goes.
RecRoulette
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:37 AM)
RecRoulette's Avatar

Originally Posted by Data West

Wrestling is all about appearance. ESPECIALLY the WWE. Bruan's look fit his character perfectly. Easy to get unless you're someone who can only buy into someone that does lots of moves quickly like that's all there is to pro wrestling

Sort of weird how WWE can't build a monster heel to save their lives.

When I started watching again, fucking Lord Tensai and the Funkasaurus went on these insane win streaks. The Raw where The Funkasaurus came back was when I started watching again. That was in early January and he didn't lose until JUNE!

Lord Tensai misted John Cena and it felt fucking HUGE at the time. LORD TENSAI.

Before this weeks Braun segment you never felt that.
Bluekaveli
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:39 AM)
Bluekaveli's Avatar

Originally Posted by Barrage

I believe the biggest month ever is April 2014: April OT1[20K] + April OT2 [12K] + Wrestlemania 30 [16K]

This month is OT1 [20K] + Mania 33 [15K], so we need to get this to 13-14K to grab the brass rail.

It's already done. I'm going to make sure it does. Mark my name in history.
Caderfix
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:41 AM)
Caderfix's Avatar

Originally Posted by blackaroni

Braun will be ok without a belt for a while. I don't want him to be rushed and then thrown to the side. They need to find more people that work well with him though.

If Meltz is right and he indeed faces Brock for the belt, he'll end up looking bad, due to the fact he was used to put Roman and Taker over. I have a feeling that instead of rushing and then putting him on the side lines, they will use him somewhat close to how they use Bray, you know? They'll build a little heat just to put someone related to the actual money feud over instead of actually building him.
Hasney
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:42 AM)
Hasney's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bluekaveli

It's already done. I'm going to make sure it does. Mark my name in history.

"Hey, didn't that guy with a colour in his name once make several low effort OPs in a row to bump up the post count via complaints? Whatever happened to him?"
Sibersk Esto
Member
(04-14-2017, 12:43 AM)
Sibersk Esto's Avatar

Originally Posted by RecRoulette

Sort of weird how WWE can't build a monster heel to save their lives.

When I started watching again, fucking Lord Tensai and the Funkasaurus went on these insane win streaks. The Raw where The Funkasaurus came back was when I started watching again. That was in early January and he didn't lose until JUNE!

Lord Tensai misted John Cena and it felt fucking HUGE at the time. LORD TENSAI.

Before this weeks Braun segment you never felt that.



:(

Thread Tools