• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Getting high : Page 138
karasu
Likes his fat guys jiggly
(03-24-2017, 11:54 AM)

Originally Posted by brianjones

you guys ever have auditory hallucinations when high?

last night I was hearing songs in my head that im pretty sure don't exist

but I only heard them when my white noise machine was on that I use for sleep

All of the time. I think I'm a musician who life has left low on technical skills lol.
Lukas Japonicus
(03-24-2017, 09:28 PM)
A friend gave me two 45mg oil capsules earlier today, took both of them within a 3-4 hour window and I only feel slightly stoned, like a 1/10, and more behind my eyes than anything...kinda annoying actually. Feels like I'm tired when I'm not.

I hate how unpredictable edibles are.
redhood56
(03-24-2017, 09:38 PM)
Can anyone recommend a bong for $50? I was looking at this one
https://www.bongoutlet.com/10-in-gen...urple?___SID=U
and this one
https://www.bongoutlet.com/12-in-inf...-bong?___SID=U
But I was wondering if Gaf had any suggestions.
FantasticMrFoxdie
Mumber
(04-06-2017, 08:32 AM)
man, cannavape pens are a fucking game changer.

anyone ever take these through an airport?
Shadowhelper
(04-06-2017, 08:38 AM)

Originally Posted by FantasticMrFoxdie

Personally never have, but read a million stories of people going through airports safely and even able to vape it in the actual airport with no one the wiser. Honestly, why would anyone ever know? No smell, no odor, and just looking at it also doesn't tell you what it is.

I found it to be too potent when I first used the epens because I was too used to other methods of consumption. But yeah.

Man, the cannabis clubs in barcelona are just amazing. Greens there are sooooo much better than in Amsterdam. Super clean.
Ashhong
(04-07-2017, 07:01 AM)

Yea man, I discovered it then converted all my friends. It's just so convenient and easy to use. Even friends who never wanted to smoke have a pen and tank. Love it
Bruce Springsteen
(04-07-2017, 06:09 PM)

game changer in terms of what?
Poppy
(04-07-2017, 06:20 PM)
i really need to buy some screens for my vape (arizer solo), anyone know the best place to get some online?
Futureman
(04-07-2017, 06:28 PM)

Are you talking about this...
http://www.cannavape.com/vape-pens/k...kit-white.html

Or is that just the liquid for $60? How do you use weed with this if it's liquid?

I really need to get some kind of vape but I always feel like they are too expensive and I'm worried they won't get me really high like smoking a few hits from a pipe does for me.
Lukas Japonicus
(04-07-2017, 06:32 PM)

Originally Posted by Futureman

Or is that just the liquid for $60? How do you use weed with this if it's liquid?

I really need to get some kind of vape but I always feel like they are too expensive and I'm worried they won't get me really high like smoking a few hits from a pipe does for me.

As long as you get one that can reach high temps you'll get just as blazed.
No Love
Wrong wrong WRONG!!! Ignorance at its finest
(04-19-2017, 03:50 AM)
Hey guys,

Been a while since I posted anything. I upgraded from a smartphone to a DSLR, thought I'd share some bud I picked up for my MJ dispensary and photographed today. This is a mix of private reserve and topshelf but hopefully it gives you an idea of the quality of flower I try to keep in stock.

Platinum OG

Strawberry OG

Grimace OG

Lavender Grand Daddy Purple

Sweet Island Skunk

Pineapple Express

Let me know what you think. And yes I am a total amateur to photography, don't judge me too harshly LOL
Wolfe
(04-19-2017, 04:14 AM)
That PE looks intense.
karasu
Likes his fat guys jiggly
(04-19-2017, 01:26 PM)
Are there any really good pipes that have people talking?
Poppy
(04-20-2017, 06:12 PM)
happy holidays
ApatheticDolphin
(04-20-2017, 06:28 PM)
guys weed was born today happy birthday weed lol
Lemaitre
(04-20-2017, 06:41 PM)
Happy holidays to all those partaking. I stopped smoking weed but I do miss it. Everyone have a good time!!!!!!!
Liu Kang Baking A Pie
women be talkin'!
vagina lips flappin'!
(04-20-2017, 07:11 PM)
To celebrate the highest of holidays, read Jack Herer's great weed activism book when his site comes back online again! One of those short books with endless historical facts you never knew. You'll also really get into making weed legal everywhere.

http://www.jackherer.com/emperor-3/chapter-1/

BobTheFork
(04-20-2017, 07:14 PM)
Fuuuuu

Left my gear bag at home. I'll have to find a dispensary on my way up to the mountains tonight.

It's kind of like finding a liquor store now; you don't really need to know where one is, you just drive down a road and you will find one within 10 minutes.

I don't need another stash so I probably grab a pre-roll
FantasticMrFoxdie
Mumber
(04-20-2017, 07:26 PM)
Wake and bake'd
as fuck right now

happy holidays

time to play more witcher 3
stan_marsh
(04-20-2017, 07:28 PM)
About to rip a huge fucking bowl and play Salt & Sanctuary or Persona 5.
Bruce Springsteen
(04-20-2017, 07:37 PM)
happy 420 everyone
dcelw540
(04-21-2017, 02:11 PM)
guys help me with a problem,

I had half of a 100mg gummy. I never had one before and last night i was tripping and my heart was beating fast. I could barely sleep at night waking up this morning 10 hours after i still feel slightly nausea and almost dream-like. Is this normal? I'm just scared that it had something else in it. Also how long should they last you think?
newdayrocks
(04-21-2017, 02:19 PM)

Originally Posted by dcelw540

I had half of a 100mg gummy. I never had one before and last night i was tripping and my heart was beating fast. I could barely sleep at night waking up this morning 10 hours after i still feel slightly nausea and almost dream-like. Is this normal? I'm just scared that it had something else in it. Also how long should they last you think?

Depends how often you take edibles, really. Assuming this is relatively new to you, this is pretty normal, and should largely wear off over the next day or so. Just need to get it all out of your system.
Trojita
Rapid Response Threadmaker
(04-22-2017, 08:26 PM)
Question for you guys. Do the strains with fruit in their name actually taste like their namesake? I guess you could include Bubble Gum too.

I know about the sugar and terpene on the bud, but was wondering if they actually taste like their name.
No Love
Wrong wrong WRONG!!! Ignorance at its finest
(04-22-2017, 10:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Trojita

Question for you guys. Do the strains with fruit in their name actually taste like their namesake? I guess you could include Bubble Gum too.

I know about the sugar and terpene on the bud, but was wondering if they actually taste like their name.

Sometimes. The smell and taste are pretty closely connected. Also depends how you smoke it
I H8 Memes
(04-23-2017, 12:00 AM)
Anyone have any recommendations on a decent dry herb vaporizer? I guess I would be looking for a portable. Hopefully in the $100 to $150 price range. Never used one before but I would like to switch. These bowls and joints cant be good for me.
newdayrocks
(04-23-2017, 01:07 AM)

Originally Posted by I H8 Memes

Anyone have any recommendations on a decent dry herb vaporizer? I guess I would be looking for a portable. Hopefully in the $100 to $150 price range. Never used one before but I would like to switch. These bowls and joints cant be good for me.

You might be able to find a PAX 2 lowered to that price now that the PAX 3 is out. PAX 2 is terrific.
I H8 Memes
(04-23-2017, 01:38 AM)

Originally Posted by newdayrocks

You might be able to find a PAX 2 lowered to that price now that the PAX 3 is out. PAX 2 is terrific.

It's $200 which is more than I was hoping to spend. It's the only one I knew of so I did check those out.
MsKrisp
(04-23-2017, 03:28 AM)

Check out Pulsar's site--they have plenty of dry herb vapes that are under $100 and apparently pretty decent. I got their wax vape last week and it's pretty great so far.
Ultryx
(04-23-2017, 03:48 AM)

Originally Posted by dcelw540

50mg is a lot for someone who has never had an edible before. I don't think I've had more than 30mg at a time and that gets me feeling pretty high. You were just still high when you woke up. I've had it happen too when I've had too much of an edible. Been there and done that. 20-30mg is a serving for me now.
The Artisan
(Yesterday, 01:42 AM)
haha, i never knew this thread existed
Ashhong
(Yesterday, 06:08 AM)

Have you ever considered a vape pen/cartridges? I fucking love mine. Battery for like 15$ and then carts that last me (a light smoker) months for 23$ each. Amazing
snacknuts
we all knew her
(Today, 01:56 AM)

I have a Magic Flight Launch Box and I love it.
I H8 Memes
(Today, 04:08 AM)
Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I'm leaning towards a Atmos Vicod 5g. I dont know if I can post links. It's about the size I'm looking for but I'm not sure on it's quality. It's either that or the gpen elite. Both are in my price range but I'm not sure which one is better.
FantasticMrFoxdie
Mumber
(Today, 06:08 AM)
Lol sorry I missed everyone's reply on 420

I must have been on one to not see all those quotes. I'm on a few days break to kill my tolerance

Originally Posted by Futureman

just the cartridge+battery. I guess they are liquid pens. You can get a battery for like $20 then buy a cartridge at the shop for like $30-$50 (either .5g or 1g) and a charger for like $5.

My 1g cartridge has lasted me over a month now vaping daily and I still have about 1/4 of liquid left.

Edit: It's just a vape battery like this:
http://vapesociety.com/product/vapor...thread-5-pack/
and most shops here I've seen sell disposable cartridges.

Originally Posted by Bruce Springsteen

game changer in terms of what?

Easy of use, availability, and stealthiness.
It looks like a vape pen so you can use it essentinels anywhere and it won't smell or look conspicuous. There's no loading or anything, just turn the battery on and its ready to go. It's almost dangerously too good/easy to use. Having it at hand just makes me use it all the time, which is why I'm on a break now. Lol

I mean I guess these have been around for years now but the cartridges and batteries are getting cheaper.

Also, it's REALLY strong. At full setting, It's like hitting a dab. Mostly just 3-4 drags and I'm flying.

A few of my friends have taken it on flights with ease since it IS a vape.
Last edited by FantasticMrFoxdie; Today at 06:35 AM.