Kuro Madoushi
(04-23-2017, 08:20 PM)

Originally Posted by Quadratic

Here's to +1 to age.

Raps in 6

Raps in 7...
Waitaminute...!
Smiley90
Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
(04-23-2017, 09:10 PM)
Happy birthday kave

may your teams have continuing playoff success

sorry not sorry
Kuro Madoushi
(04-24-2017, 03:35 AM)
TORONTO SPORTS!!!
Cripplegate
(04-24-2017, 04:39 AM)

Originally Posted by dluu13

I just had a good ol' Granville Island English Bay Pale Ale yesterday.
I really like their Lions Winter Ale that has this chocolate/vanilla/caramel flavour to it. I still saw some cans of it in LCBO yesterday.

We just got the Lions Summer Ale this week. I can't remember if we've had this before. Haven't tried it yet.

Originally Posted by thabiz

However IPA no 2 they released a week earlier is a very good take on the NE hazy IPA. Highly recommended

Truth. Just had it tonight, it's really good.
firehawk12
Subete no aware
(04-24-2017, 04:52 AM)
Happy birthdaaaaay.
Kuro Madoushi
(04-24-2017, 01:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Cripplegate

We just got the Lions Summer Ale this week. I can't remember if we've had this before. Haven't tried it yet.

Truth. Just had it tonight, it's really good.

What's a good birthday beer?
jcutner
(04-24-2017, 06:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Kuro Madoushi

What's a good birthday beer?

soultron
Banned
(04-24-2017, 07:07 PM)
Not a b-day beer but try this. Friend left one in my fridge and I was blown away by how good it was. (Normally I'm a stout or porter kind of guy.)

Code:

EvilMario
Will QA for food.
(04-24-2017, 10:06 PM)
We're hiring for a QA Analyst. It's fairly entry level, but any experience in software development will help. A bunch of other open positions too if anyone is looking for work in mobile gaming.
firehawk12
Subete no aware
(04-24-2017, 11:24 PM)

Originally Posted by EvilMario

We're hiring for a QA Analyst. It's fairly entry level, but any experience in software development will help. A bunch of other open positions too if anyone is looking for work in mobile gaming.

Well, if/when you see an application from someone with a PhD in a completely unrelated field, that'll probably be me.

---

Anyone have any experience with jury duty? I just got a summons.
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(04-24-2017, 11:32 PM)

Originally Posted by firehawk12

Well, if/when you see an application from someone with a PhD in a completely unrelated field, that'll probably be me.

---

Anyone have any experience with jury duty? I just got a summons.

Did it years ago when I was 18. I sat in a giant room doing nothing but reading, listening to music, and watching Mr Bean episodes on the TVs they rolled out. On the fourth day they had us go into a courtroom but they filled the jury before they even got close to asking me any questions and then told the rest of us we didn't have to come in for the last day. The only good thing was my summer job paid me for those days even though they didn't have to.
gabbo
(04-25-2017, 12:47 AM)

Oh shit. Might my 4 years of programming and a few years of work in IT finally pay off? definitely applying to this when I get home.
Kuro Madoushi
(04-25-2017, 12:54 AM)

Maybe if I didn't troll you all the time in OW...I mean there's only so much Trollbjorn one man can take...!
jokkir
(04-25-2017, 01:03 AM)

What's the salary like? Maybe I'll attempt but I'll definitely tell a friend about this.
Dr.Acula
(04-25-2017, 01:15 AM)

I'm gonna laugh if you're Owen.
firehawk12
Subete no aware
(04-25-2017, 02:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Fuzzy

Did it years ago when I was 18. I sat in a giant room doing nothing but reading, listening to music, and watching Mr Bean episodes on the TVs they rolled out. On the fourth day they had us go into a courtroom but they filled the jury before they even got close to asking me any questions and then told the rest of us we didn't have to come in for the last day. The only good thing was my summer job paid me for those days even though they didn't have to.

Doing some Googling, it looks like if you're called in on a Wednesday you are "overflow" and typically get dismissed. It'd be somewhat interesting to be part of a major case, but I guess I'd be happy to just go in and out as well.
EvilMario
Will QA for food.
(04-25-2017, 04:28 AM)

Originally Posted by firehawk12

Your resume would have to make it through HR before it reaches me. Good luck!

Originally Posted by gabbo

Oh shit. Might my 4 years of programming and a few years of work in IT finally pay off? definitely applying to this when I get home.

It'd definitely be an asset! Browse a few of the other rolls as well.

Originally Posted by Kuro Madoushi

Maybe if I didn't troll you all the time in OW...I mean there's only so much Trollbjorn one man can take...!

Everyone at work is terrible at OW. I mean, worse than us terrible.

Originally Posted by jokkir

What's the salary like? Maybe I'll attempt but I'll definitely tell a friend about this.

You can PM me for details, but it's non-Senior QA position in mobile gaming, so you can probably ball park it yourself. Benefits at the company are great.

Originally Posted by Dr.Acula

I'm gonna laugh if you're Owen.

lmao..
Renewed
(04-25-2017, 04:34 AM)
Frikkin allergies are killing me, I hate this time of year. Can't even play my games comfortably.

Good luck to those applying. And also happy belated birfdays
Blackhead
Redarse
(04-25-2017, 06:50 AM)
Yeah, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS, and good looking out sharing the job post with the thread
CrossTrigger
(04-25-2017, 03:08 PM)
Man Smashes Display Cabinet At Toronto Tim Hortons During Altercation

Look out Toronto!!
Fuzzy
(04-25-2017, 04:26 PM)
TTC subway system 10 times more polluted than outside, study shows

According to a study published Tuesday in the journal Environmental Science & TechnologyEnvironmental Science & Technology, concentrations of fine particulate matter on the Toronto subway system are roughly 10 times the level found outside TTC stations. At 95 micrograms per cubic metre, researchers say the levels are typical of an average day in pollution-choked Beijing.

The study also found that concentrations measured on the TTC subway system were almost three times greater than those discovered on Montreal’s Metro and five times higher than those on Vancouver’s SkyTrain.

The lead author of the study, Keith Van Ryswyk, said the research didn’t measure the health effects of the pollution and the findings shouldn’t deter anyone from taking public transit.

Breathe deep and die.
dluu13
(04-25-2017, 04:29 PM)

Breathe deep and die.

Knowing this, I'm not surprised about the smell anymore.
Fuzzy
(04-25-2017, 04:32 PM)

Originally Posted by dluu13

Knowing this, I'm not surprised about the smell anymore.

I'll mock the people wearing masks less. That mask is pretty ineffective so I'll still mock them a lot, just less than before.
gabbo
(04-25-2017, 05:18 PM)

Breathe deep and die.

That explains the smell. If its cause by wheel on track grind throwing metal particulate into the air, how do they fix it?

Still rely on it either way, at least now i know.
Kuro Madoushi
(04-25-2017, 05:25 PM)

Breathe deep and die.

Hey, I don't take the subway to work anymore...!
dluu13
(04-25-2017, 05:54 PM)

Originally Posted by gabbo

That explains the smell. If its cause by wheel on track grind throwing metal particulate into the air, how do they fix it?

Still rely on it either way, at least now i know.

There's no way to eliminate grinding so I guess the next best thing is more powerful ventilation systems.
Mhee12Bee
(04-25-2017, 09:31 PM)

Applied! Can't wait to get rejected. Good Luck at all who makes it past HR.
dluu13
(04-25-2017, 09:46 PM)

If it were a mechanical position my application would be in so fast...
Lexxism
(04-25-2017, 09:47 PM)

Breathe deep and die.

World class!
Fuzzy
(04-25-2017, 10:45 PM)
Whittamore’s Farm to close its gates to the public after this season. My SiL is really gonna miss taking my niece there for strawberries and raspberries. They always come home and make something (pies, etc) with them. At least she'll still be able to do strawberries (and apples) at Applewood in Stouffville.
krae_man
(04-25-2017, 10:48 PM)

Originally Posted by CrossTrigger

Look out Toronto!!

Look out for his ass if you watch the video!
Fuzzy
(04-25-2017, 10:50 PM)
My favourite part is when he reaches in and grabs something then takes a bite and throws it. I really don't think he threw it because he was mad. :lol
DopeyFish
Not bitter, just unsweetened
(04-25-2017, 10:50 PM)

Breathe deep and die.

Can't wait for the suicide gates to be constructed. Should help a LOT.
soultron
Banned
(04-25-2017, 11:14 PM)

Originally Posted by DopeyFish

Can't wait for the suicide gates to be constructed. Should help a LOT.

lol gross also RIP
shadowkat
(04-26-2017, 01:52 PM)
This is just about the craziest thing.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...nd-church.html

I'm really curious as to the why and how.
Proteus
BOSS
(04-26-2017, 01:56 PM)

Originally Posted by CrossTrigger

Look out Toronto!!

And I was annoyed this morning when a new register opened up and they took a person who just walked through the door instead of the next person standing in the really long line that was already there.

In other news, how about that crane woman?
soultron
Banned
(04-26-2017, 03:37 PM)
She's safe! Wonder what compelled her to go up there. Drugs, mental health issue, thrill seeking/instagram, etc.?
jokkir
(04-26-2017, 03:51 PM)
Going to eat at Khao San Road for lunch today. What do you guys recommend there?
wamberz1
(04-26-2017, 06:53 PM)

Originally Posted by shadowkat

Yeah saw this, some crazy shit. Lady gave 0 fucks. I know TO has a decent urbex/rooftopping scene but getting to where she got and in what she was wearing is hard to believe.
yyzjohn
(04-26-2017, 07:28 PM)

Originally Posted by shadowkat

Saw the rescue effort live this morning on the news...I figured the lady has mental health issues, possibly suicidal but then changed her mind? Was really bizarre to see.
Mhee12Bee
(04-26-2017, 07:37 PM)
I may need to find a roommate/renter around Aug/Sept. Looks like I'm going to be taking care of a house by myself for a while.
jcutner
(04-26-2017, 08:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Mhee12Bee

I may need to find a roommate/renter around Aug/Sept. Looks like I'm going to be taking care of a house by myself for a while.

Where and how much?
Kuro Madoushi
(04-26-2017, 09:02 PM)

Originally Posted by soultron

She's safe! Wonder what compelled her to go up there. Drugs, mental health issue, thrill seeking/instagram, etc.?

Probably as a Zenyatta got gold healing, elims, objective elims, damage, and silver objective time and lost her comp match.
Fuzzy
(04-27-2017, 03:07 PM)

I can already imagine the line that will take people their entire (or longer) lunch break to get one.
jokkir
(04-27-2017, 08:02 PM)
Who wants to start a team and go
http://thefifthpubhouse.com/game-on/
Kuro Madoushi
(04-27-2017, 09:16 PM)

Originally Posted by jokkir

Who wants to start a team and go
http://thefifthpubhouse.com/game-on/

So long as I'm on chaobreaker's team....!