• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Justice League poster

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You know, I kinda like it. Not as a movie poster, but for merchandise? It's fine. Might work better if it was painted. Making these costumes so bright makes them look cheaper.

I think the colours are nice. *shrug*

But most of the movie will look like this

wonder-woman-justice-league.png

sjay1994

Almost all of the promotional material for this film has looked awful, but I guess its representative on my thoughts of how its going to turn out.

I have such low expectations for this movie.

Like, if someone told me I'd look forward to a Thor movie more than a Justice League movie 3 years ago, I'd have laughed at them.

But here we are.

With the mismanaged, no plan determined DCCU.

Linkyn

Cyborg kinda reminds me of the MK9 rendition of Jax. His pose here even makes it look like a picture on the character select screen.

whipihguh

Banned
Cyborg looks like he was ripped from a graphics card box.

How do you fuck up Cyborg's design so bad. I think something between his Injustice 2 and Teen Titans design would've looked pretty good.

The rest of the poster's pretty awful too, but all the other characters look fine in other posters anyways.

Hydrus

It looks like a walmart ad for adult halloween costumes. Terrible. How are people who get paid so much money to make stuff like this, so bad at their jobs?

The Flash is like "get out of the way, I've got a movie to run to".

That poster is subpar, the previous one was much better, it's not even funny. Most of the league members look to have bad designs.

Top Bottom