• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Striker

Brees is still putting up insane numbers, even with his inflated amount of passes. Without Brees that team is right in the Browns/Jets tier
Their offense cost them several games last year though. And as noted, they ain't going anywhere soon so he's there to collect a huge paycheck and pad his stats in the dome. I'm not convinced Payton stays on when Drew retires.

cdyhybrid

DM! We did it!

qZAmO4f.png

Hindl

You know the bolded isn't true.

You're right though. Saints aren't a marquee franchise,so their ineptitude flies under the radar.
I really don't think so. Marvin Lewis is the 2nd longest tenured head coach in the league and he hasn't won a playoff game. But the Bengals keep him around because he's still so much better than what it was. The Eagles fired Andy after 1 year of 4-12, but that was 4 years after he last got them to the playoffs and the 2011 season before it was a disaster. If a coach won a SB in Philly, they'd need 3 consecutive seasons of being terrible before people call for his head
Their offense cost them several games last year though. And as noted, they ain't going anywhere soon so he's there to collect a huge paycheck and pad his stats in the dome. I'm not convinced Payton stays on when Drew retires.
There's 2 games where he was awful and threw 0TDs/3Ints, and then the Giants game where that was just a top defense. Those were his only truly bad performances, and there were a few cases where he was still good, and the rest of the time he was elite. I agree that he's in the twilight of his career and the rest of that team isn't going anywhere, but he's still a Top 5 QB in the league. I could see the argument where the Saints let him go to officially rebuild the roster instead of clinging to mediocrity, but I don't see what Brees himself has done to deserve criticism. He's still putting up crazy numbers and he's only taking up 15% of the cap. I also think Payton goes when Brees does though

bionic77

Don't be mad because you can't be a Big Baller. You gonna be mad salty when me and Bionic stroll in with our ZO2 Sho'Times.
shotime.fw.png
DM better have the fucking decency to leave the room and cry where we can't see him so he doesn't ruin our BBV (Big Balla Vibe) when we arrive on the scene Lavar style.

When he is done crying he can throw all those obsolete Jordan's in the trash, where they always belonged.

bionic77

Bionic better buy Big Baller Boots and show proof.
Big Baller Brand is the test and the troof.
I am not beyond this proving stuff.

I showed the pictures of the crib with the Persian rug so you all know how I do.

I also done did it by telling y'all about the Switch before anyone knew about it and showed a picture of that after I bought it (not to mention being friends with several of the Boyz with codes and all of that shit).

JCBs is beyond having to prove stuff. We always be closing, servicing and delivering. Our word is our bond. You can trust us on the internet, the garage or even the rooftop. We always come through.

Just look what the (JC)boy AT did!

Contrasts that with the Trumpers who keep stabbing people in the back.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Canadian Football 2017 is coming to Steam next month!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/664650/Canadian_Football_2017/

Fast, explosive offensive action, we have it all in our Canadian gridiron simulation title that brings to fans everything they love about how Canucks have been playing the game for more than 100 years. That means 12 players, 3 downs, 20 seconds, and no fair catch eh.

• Complete Canadian football ruleset.
  • All 9 Canadian football cities each with their own unique stadium.
  • Gamepad control - XBox 360 Wired Controller recommended but other controllers can be mapped. Mouse support only in the Play Designer.
  • Full 3D DirectX 11 graphics*.
  • Physics based tackles and ball mechanics.
  • Full motion capture animation.
  • Open source team files in xml and png formats. Easily customize the game with any popular editing tools.
  • Single or Multiplayer.

Canadian Football 2017 for the PC desktop provides the same core gameplay as the console edition, but includes open source team uniform and roster files allowing for complete customization via 3rd party tools. The PC edition also includes a complete play designer built into the game.

How long until it gets modded with full NFL teams, rosters, and rules?

RBH

r7TqD09.jpg

I have officially joined the JCB movement.

What's this whole thing regarding the screen scratching when you put it into the dock? What do I need to do to avoid that?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://i.imgur.com/r7TqD09.jpg[/img

I have officially joined the JCB movement.

What's this whole thing regarding the screen scratching when you put it into the dock? What do I need to do to avoid that?[/QUOTE]

Insert it slowly and try to avoid scraping the edges.

Top Bottom