• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

ffvorax

Dont, his SA is flat increase and Supreme damage.
OK, and I recently got also the old STR shenron and 2 STR cell... But I don't plan to up their SA, I don't use a lot villain team for now... I have some good cards, but hero is on another level...

And... Got finally my first LR, welcome to the team goku! :)

Maintenance finished. 2 stones for our troubles. And did a no item Boss Rush Super 3 run with INT earlier. Felt good man.

u48goK3l.png

FUCK I spent so long resisting and then for no reason I spent 80 DS on singles trying to get Gogeta. All I got for my troubles is a STR Zamasu dupe and regret. feelsbadman

Styles

I did 1 single summon and regretted it immediately. Those 5 stones could have gone to stamina refills.

Lesson learned, I guess. lol.

Aiii

So not worth it
I did 25 stones on the LR Trunks banner, knowing I'd not pull him but at least I could feel like I gave it a shot.

Rest of the stones are going into the Ultimate Gohan fund.

Meneses

FUCK I spent so long resisting and then for no reason I spent 80 DS on singles trying to get Gogeta. All I got for my troubles is a STR Zamasu dupe and regret. feelsbadman

I know that feel, bro.

I did 3 singles on the AGL banner to get it out of my system and see if a miracle Majin appeared but no dice.

Saving everything for Torankusu now.

Voror

Recently got two Supreme Kai medals from mission rewards, which was confusing because the missions I got them from I thought had already been completed.

Not sure who to use them on though. Don't have any noteworthy PHY characters so it's down to TEQ but I don't know who to prioritize here or if it really matters. Any suggestions?

Ones still not awakened:
SSJ4 Gogeta
Merged Zamasu
SSJ Future Gohan
Teen Trunks (Future) (Super)
Bulma (Youth)
Kid Buu

Now if only I could get some Elder Kai medals.

Voror

Gogeta and Zamasu, no question. Or Bulma if you wanna do LR Goku because she's great for that.

Great thank you! For some reason the banner also wanted to throw Merged Zamasu at me my last three times pulling so I have enough to fully unlock him. I was thinking about Bulma, but I doubt I'll be trying for that event quite yet. She'll be next up if I manage to get another medal though.

Skii

That ultimate Gohan looks amazing. Just have to save those 20 stones a day. If he's the Buu arc hero leader, that team will be so OP.

Went to walk my dog this morning. Usually play some Dokkan since it's mindless and a pretty safe, boring neighborhood. I'm thinking about random stuff but the main thing in my head is "Man, I still don't have a good STR on PHY lead. I have all these other great ones but STR and PHY have great teams but awful leads."
So I spend all my stamina on LR Goku and still have a couple minutes left on my walk. I think, screw it, I'll do a lols single pull

STR Omega Shenron.

...Ok. That's weird.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Glad to see the Mission stones come back...sucks that Elder Kai Banner is gone. Nothing else to do so i did a couple singles.

1. R Pan
2. PHY Omega Shenron

Welp....guess im done with this banner lol. Dont know how often i said it but now im really saving up.

YAAAASSSS.

After 5 days, I finally got my first SSR drop from stage 4. I mean, I'm half way to the damn LR and I just got my first dupe. I hope the odds are with me from here on out.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Did they increase the drop rate of LR goku on stage 4? I did two runs yesterday evening and got 3 gokus lol.

Feels like rates went up. Stage 3 only ever gave me 5 or 7 medals - this morning I got several 20, 10 and 15 drops. Ended up finally dokkaning to LR Goku.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
240 medals away. I feel I can finally see a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm still working towards the halfway mark. The good news is that in 3 more card drops I can swap to stage 3 for improved medal drops.

I got 3 cards in 2 runs last night, but my medal drops in stage 4 have been real bad the past 2 days. All 5 and 7.

Fox1304

Crap I forgot that I needed to farm Stage 2 of the Goku LR to get the first Dokkan out of the way ... that's 15 more runs to do :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Crap I forgot that I needed to farm Stage 2 of the Goku LR to get the first Dokkan out of the way ... that's 15 more runs to do :(

faster and less stamina at least!

Cruxist

Haha, I just realized that too. I'm only at SA5 on the first Goku, but I was very confused when the medal count for the first dokkan only showed one available.

With the daily stones back, I may just pop on a documentary this weekend and burn stamina to get this done. It's so annoying, and I'd rather get my commute back for things other than dokkan grinding.

Okay, so tell me what i should do.

- Just farm for medals in stage 3 and not worry about getting 10 free elder kai
- Farm and Make a 2nd LR Goku w/ SA10 for 10 free elder kai.

Is it worth my sanity?

Okay, so tell me what i should do.

- Just farm for medals in stage 3 and not worry about getting 10 free elder kai
- Farm and Make a 2nd LR Goku w/ SA10 for 10 free elder kai.

Is it worth my sanity?

i'm over halfway done with grinding out my second LR Goku and it's been... fine? I'm basically doing it with stones to refresh stamina while watching Giant Bomb livestreams and such, and it doesn't require that much attention. It's a long-ass grind but on a sanity-draining level it hasn't been bad at all. Much better than grinding things like Zamasu/Black's super attacks, to me anyway.

Just do whatever feels good to you. If you absolutely hate doing it, don't do it, because it's just a game and not worth the aggravation. Of course it did help that I had really good luck on card drops in stage 4, I was done with that well before I had enough medals for 1 LR Goku.

Anoregon

zkTCA4Zl.png

Alright y'all I have 10 Elder Kais and I'm itching to use 'em.

Who gets that sweet kai juice?

No one. Save them for your next really good pull, because no one in that screen shot is a great investment.

SparkStar

Neo Member
No one. Save them for your next really good pull, because no one in that screen shot is a great investment.

I see. Thank you for the insight.
I've got a handful more.

STR: Beerus, SS Trunks GT, Zamasu, the Free Yamcha

INT: Super Baby 2, Hit, SSG Goku

PHY: Hatchiyack, FP Frieza

AGL: Super Vegeta,

TEQ: Trunks Teen Future, SSGSS Vegeta, Frieza Final Form (Angel)

I was away for a year so I'm totally lost on the current meta of the game tbh.

I see. Thank you for the insight.
I've got a handful more.

STR: Beerus, SS Trunks GT, Zamasu, the Free Yamcha

INT: Super Baby 2, Hit, SSG Goku

PHY: Hatchiyack, FP Frieza

AGL: Super Vegeta,

TEQ: Trunks Teen Future, SSGSS Vegeta, Frieza Final Form (Angel)

I was away for a year so I'm totally lost on the current meta of the game tbh.

I would still wait on it until you can pull a god leader.

Goku is rainbow starred, level 10 special and I have ten kais waiting

Now I just need... 500 medals

Be sure to be doing Stage 3 since you can get up to 20 medals per run. Also apparently the drop rate has increased since people are saying they're getting 20 and 15 medal drops a lot more often than before.

Kyou

Be sure to be doing Stage 3 since you can get up to 20 medals per run. Also apparently the drop rate has increased since people are saying they're getting 20 and 15 medal drops a lot more often than before.
Yeah I've hopped to that from 4. Only getting 7s with the occasional 5 but we'll see.

MicH

At 605 medals and the best I've gotten in a run is 10. And I've gotten that twice (one on stage 4 even). FUN!

Been grinding stage 3 since I got SA10 so it's been quite a while. Honestly not experiencing better drops.

Styles

It took 1 hour and 2 minutes but I finally beat SUPER3 Boss Rush. Was worth it for the 30 DS. <3

Almost wiped during Rosé's last phase, but luckily SSJ3 Vegeta pulled through with the clutch stun.

Hellix

I have 26 elder kais now but I don't know if I should hold on to 'em or use on one of these:

Rose
SSBKK Goku
PHY Omega
STR Omega

SnakeEyes

Banned
I have 26 elder kais now but I don't know if I should hold on to 'em or use on one of these:

Rose
SSBKK Goku
PHY Omega
STR Omega
Rosé - Yes.
SSBKK Goku - Not if you've got better cards to use them on (Baba Store PHY SSB Gokus can go into him.)
PHY Omega - YES!
STR Omega - Yes.

Order in which to do them:
1) PHY Omega
2) Rosé
3) STR Omega
?) SSBKK Goku

Hellix

Rosé - Yes.
SSBKK Goku - Not if you've got better cards to use them on (Baba Store PHY SSB Gokus can go into him.)
PHY Omega - YES!
STR Omega - Yes.

Order in which to do them:
1) PHY Omega
2) Rosé
3) STR Omega
?) SSBKK Goku

Only problem with PHY Omega right now is that I don't know think I can build a good team with what I got when his leader skill releases.

Maybe something like:

PHY Omega (Lead)
TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta (Shadow dragon arc)
STR GT Trunks (Shadow dragon arc)
PHY Pan (Shadow dragon arc)
PHY Vegito Blue
PHY Gotenks or Goku Kaioken or SSJ Angel Goku Kaioken

MicH

I'm DONE! LR Goku dokkaned to LR and SA20. That was tiring. Stage 3 definitely has better medal drops though, got two x20 drops, one x15 and a few x10. Best of ever got on stage 4 was one x10.

How many Monumental Dreams Gokus (the ones w Spirit Bomb they gave away) do I need for Hidden Potential? Can I sacrifice any of them for training and guaranteed SA lvl up?

SnakeEyes

Banned
How many Monumental Dreams Gokus (the ones w Spirit Bomb they gave away) do I need for Hidden Potential? Can I sacrifice any of them for training and guaranteed SA lvl up?
1 Base card + 9 for SA increase + 4 to open Dupe paths = 14 total, the exact amount they gave out from this event if I remember correctly. You'd have had spares if you got the card when it originally came out last year.

1 Base card + 9 for SA increase + 4 to open Dupe paths = 14 total, the exact amount they gave out from this event if I remember correctly. You'd have had spares if you got the card when it originally came out last year.
Ohh you were right, thanks a lot!!

And now I need more Gregory medals lol

Top Bottom