• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

Didn't Canada have almost no pairs?

So the US release is coming up, what store is best to hit up? Foot locker? They all release at the same time and I'm not talented enough to handle all those tabs.

800 pairs

lol some left
DDF0rNCUAAQk1BQ.jpg

Xion385

Took an L and a W at the same time.

I got my bro his pair first because his birthday is coming up. (Technically my first W)

I couldn't get back in afterwards to get my pair. Took an L here.

shira

For Canada I think there was like an hour where nobody could checkout, then complete panadamonium as they decide - lets remove the queue lul

Reckoner

Who cares about Yeezys when you got Asics x Offspring Gel Lyte V on sale.

I'll be waiting for the Yeezy Runner now that everyone is releasing trendy orthopedic sneakers. Time to take the Ozweegos out of the closet.

Cant believe the L...
Adidas Europe apparently had around 28k pairs. I get on the website right as it opens up and stayed for around 2 hours before they all sold out. Really contemplating buying a bot for the next release...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Cant believe the L...
Adidas Europe apparently had around 28k pairs. I get on the website right as it opens up and stayed for around 2 hours before they all sold out. Really contemplating buying a bot for the next release...

Don't bother. I had no luck with them on Breds, Zebs, Creams or yesterday. Yet I got a pair of Breds manually lol. Put the money you'd use on one towards the pair of trainers you want.

Don't bother. I had no luck with them on Breds, Zebs, Creams or yesterday. Yet I got a pair of Breds manually lol. Put the money you'd use on one towards the pair of trainers you want.

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it! You're definitely right about that. Spending money on the bot and still taking an L is a bummer.

Top Bottom