• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Well shit, looks like I'll have to buy myself some Pokaymang then, I really dig the looks of the game.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
pokemon are cats

pokemon are piles of sludge

pokemon are gears

pokemon are GARBAGE BAGS

what makes these not pokemon

that they're not bulbasaur, squirtle and charmander from my precious precious childhood

Are people really complaining about the graphics? Are ya goddam nuts? I was really expecting it to look like this:

320720-pks_2.jpg

Maybe even worse. But I don't have a 3DS, not sure what its capable of

Confirmed to have all previous Pokemon in? The way Iwata worded it made it sound like only a limited number of classic Pokemon would appear which would be a shame. "Gotta catch em all expect if that are in the game" is a shit tag line

Hyped for it. Will buy 3DS and both version at launch

Well, we'll almost certainly be getting at least one new Pokemon next month; the Genesect movie still needs a next gen mascot.

So, taking a guess...
January Coro Coro: Clarifications on the starters (classifications, heights, weights, etc), maybe some info about the Legendaries.
February Coro Coro: Mascot for the Genesect movie, potential second Pokemon/ Eeveelution.
March Coro Coro: More general game info, start of a steady drip of Pokemon reveals.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Confirmed to have all previous Pokemon in? The way Iwata worded it made it sound like only a limited number of classic Pokemon would appear which would be a shame. "Gotta catch em all expect if that are in the game" is a shit tag line

Gotta catch 'em all stopped being the slogan a while ago.

Gravijah

i'd be surprised if every single prior Pokemon is in it. expect spotpasses for old starters, stuff like that.

harmonize

Cel seems like the perfect balance between the people that wanted sprites and those that wanted normal 3D. It plays on the whimsical nature of Pokemon, and it looks damn good doing it.

What's that?

When Black and White came out, Serebii of the famous Serebii.net "imported" them and then posted his impressions, including a segment about how you didn't seem to gain EXP in the first areas, which he assumed was a tutorial feature.

People quickly figured out that you gained EXP normally in legitimate retail copies, and that the no EXP gain thing was an anti-piracy measure.

TyRaNtM

Neo Member
The poster most likely meant Audino since weavile was easily visible, so the DP was unnecessary!!1!

Yeah. In the trailer, Audino appears about a second, only Weavile been somewhat visible.
Also, I mean "old", because now all Pokémon from Gen I to V, are considered like that.

massoluk

Banned
Just curious. Can you still catch them all in one cartridge? I mean, is it possible for someone to have all pokemon from Gen 1 onward transfer to Pokemon Superior Y?

btkadams

it has been a long time since the pokemon games have actually included all pokemon (including both versions for exclusives of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom